advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy's journey to the Midwest Gladiator Nov 2017 (Sponsored by Viking(Solberg

Keep at it buddy and just control those things that you can control

Tonight was bad. I went to the wake and his Mom gave me a hug and told my wife "you lost your son" my wife was very close to him and we were like his 2nd parents and he looked up to me like a dad or an older brother at least. I went home crying and me and my wife got some bad junk food and I ate a bacon cheeseburger, pizza puff and garlic frys[emoji15]🤢 I feel like shit literally and figuratively and it really was just a band aid for the sadness. I haven't cheated at all on my diet for 2 weeks but this meal was a fucking doozy. I guess maybe extra cardio tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry you and the wife had such a rough day my friend, my condolences to you both.

Don't punish yourself though for having a cheat, it happens, we're all human and the best thing to do is just get right back on your plan. Don't beat yourself up over it. Plenty of time to just keep on that grind and keep working towards your goal!

Tonight was bad. I went to the wake and his Mom gave me a hug and told my wife "you lost your son" my wife was very close to him and we were like his 2nd parents and he looked up to me like a dad or an older brother at least. I went home crying and me and my wife got some bad junk food and I ate a bacon cheeseburger, pizza puff and garlic frys[emoji15]🤢 I feel like shit literally and figuratively and it really was just a band aid for the sadness. I haven't cheated at all on my diet for 2 weeks but this meal was a fucking doozy. I guess maybe extra cardio tomorrow

Chest and abs today... still plugging along... Nothing significant to report. Tomorrow is going to be an early one, my buddy is coming along and we're going to do legs at 6am. What a wake up! Have to get it in early tomorrow. We have our 20th anniversary of our fantasy football draft and we got strippers for the draft lol. Of course I'm the DD. It will be weird doing it with titties in your face, I'll try getting a few pictures if they are worth looking at

Got leg day in at 6 am... I didn't eat before I just had coffee with sugar. Really tried to go all out as my friend was with me. Leg e tensions, squats, leg press, seated calf rAise, lying hams. Did more weight than usual because I had someone watching me. So after I was done I threw up... I didn't know if it was because I didn't eat before as I always eat before or from over exerting. Any ideas??? After I threw up I still did my 20 minutes of cardio. Arms tomorrow morning and then off

Got leg day in at 6 am... I didn't eat before I just had coffee with sugar. Really tried to go all out as my friend was with me. Leg e tensions, squats, leg press, seated calf rAise, lying hams. Did more weight than usual because I had someone watching me. So after I was done I threw up... I didn't know if it was because I didn't eat before as I always eat before or from over exerting. Any ideas??? After I threw up I still did my 20 minutes of cardio. Arms tomorrow morning and then off

LOL....it happens...

its not a bad thing.....probably a combo of both...especially if your
not accustom to training that early...

In an attempt to shock my body and do something different I'm switching up my workouts... mostly doing cardio exercises between working sets
Incline dumbbell 4x10 75 followed by body weight speed squat 4x15 incline dumbbell again 4x6 90 lbs followed by body weight step up knee raise
Flat dumbbell fly 4x8 80 lbs followed by lumberjack squats
Hammer chest press 180 4x10 followed by reverse lunge body weight and cable crossovers 3x12 followed by Bulgarian split squats 3x10 each leg... it certainly made me more beat then going on the treadmill for 20 minutes and after a leg workout yesterday my legs hurt again ... I'm trying something different ro shock my body... I have been doing the same routine lifting wise for since January or February

Back today along with super sets of cardio front pull downs 1 arm dumbbell rows seated rows, straight arm pulldown and bent over barbell row with some Spider-Mans, one leg anterior reach body weight reverse lunges stability ball reverse hyperextensions and body weight lunge with reach. I dropped some weigh also so I was happy down to 171

Another rough one today, shoulders today 1 arm dumb snatch 6x8 side lateral raise 4x10 shoulder press machine 4x8, 2 arm db snatch, 1 arm cable raises 4x10, high to low and low to high choppers, body weight speed squats, burpees, vertical chopper and bicycle abs, I am sore, my feet hurt but the results are already being seen wth only about a week into this new regimen.

RAG,

When are you gonna either post some pics or send then to TMT.

Have you found someone to help you with your posing?

Chosen your board shorts?

November will be here before you blink an eye.
At this point, every week you should be noticeably leaner than the
previous week with even a little more muscle.

This is not the time to be "wandering in the woods" without a GPS.

-MT

RAG,

When are you gonna either post some pics or send then to TMT.

Have you found someone to help you with your posing?

Chosen your board shorts?

November will be here before you blink an eye.

At this point, every week you should be noticeably leaner than the

previous week with even a little more muscle.

This is not the time to be "wandering in the woods" without a GPS.

-MT

I'm going to meet with someone local tomorrow. Going to go over if I should take a stab at doing this. I'll have pictures tomorrow. The last 2 weeks I have seen improvements in my mid section. I really didn't do myself a favor by not doing much cardio the last few months. Whatever I've been doing the last 10 days has really paid off. I'm under 171 now and was at 178 or so 2 weeks ago. I will put up whatever pictures tomorrow. This new program I'm on is really kicking my ass so I'm going to continue doing it up until the end.

Today was legs with supersets... squats 6x8 145 ass to ground, stiff legged deads 4x10 185 followed by inverted rows, one legged lying leg press. 4x15 push-ups, leg extensions t stab push ups 4x10, lying leg curls and standing calve raise 4x10 and then hypertensions 4x20 I did my bf% at the gym, don't know how reliable it is but it said 14.7... I was at 16 a couple weeks ago... not where I want right now but at least it is headed down

Now that I'm not in prep, I would be more than happy to take a look at you too, go over your posing a bit, and get a workout in at Quads.

I'm still weak as a kitten but I can definitely be some "feet on the ground" so to speak for Tenny and MT.

Did arms today, most of the same movements just adding a superset like mountain climbers, vertical chopper, low to high chopper, barbell curls, 1 arm preacher curls, 1 arm overhead dumbbell curls, rope crunches and some others. Finished really fast today and now I'm sitting at a birthday party my daughter is at so I had to get a lot done on an hour. I'm sore, even my feet hurt, much needed day off tomorrow

So after to talking to a local pro and TMT I am going to postpone my first show and go to the NPC-mid Illinois the first weekend of April. I'm simply not ready diet wise. Training wise yes, that's the easy part. I was told I looked good if I'm ready to go to the beach and I look better than the average gym rat but I was not 7 weeks out to a show ready. My diet needs work. I was told my diet was more of s off season diet then a prep diet. A little a setback, checked my ego at the door and I'm going to circle that day on the calendar. The last 10 days I trained and dieted the right way but it's just too soon and i should have gotten serious earlier. Did chest today with cardio, still going to go all out and train hard and so cardio 4xs a week so my workouts. So I guess his log will turn into a year long log lol...going to put some pictures up on the weekend, I did learn how to stand properly at least, so I can now practice that for 6 months

Got back at it today... did back mixed in wi some body weight lunges, kettle balls, diamond push ups t stab push-ups and Spider-Man's. Good stuff. Still going to train like I'm going but focus on eating a little more, mostly clean but keeping body fat off I am a little over 14 so I want to get it o 12-13 before I'm happy. Then the goal is to keep it there until January and then start doing a proper cut

Shoulders today, did everything but my shoulders felt a little weaker than usual. I just listened to my body and went a little lighter, not much but a little on certain things. For some reason standing cable lateral raises were hurting me, took it very eas, just doing 20 or 25 pounds. Did lumberjack squats, vertical low to high and high to low choppers, some diamond push ups and some quick circuit ab exercises.

Forgot to put my workout in yesterday, did arms and legs minus squats. My body was pretty sore but once I got going i felt better and was able to do more than I thought. This morning I'm sore again but today is my off day so I'm glad I pushed it extra yesterday.

Did chest today incline machine 180 4x10 dumbbell incline with 60s 4x10 machine flat bench 4x10 200. Cable crossovers Ang machine flys all supersetted with cardio.. lots of leg stuff

Today was back day.front pull downs, seated cable row, barbell bent over row, one arm db row, and various cardio stuff

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner