over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RetiredArmy log

Back and bi today
Hyperextensions 4x25
Front pulldowns 4x20 @180
One arm dumbbell rows 70' 80, 90 and 100... up 10 lbs from last time
Hammer row 3x10 3 plates a side
Seated dumbbell curls 3x8 wh 40 and death set with 30s did 20 of them off tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chest and shoulders today
Barbell bench 4x5 @235, keep going up
Smith incline 4x8 @195
Rear pec dec 4x15 50
Dips 2x till failure 31,26
Close grip bench 3x15 @135
Seated partial side raise 4x8 @40
Pic from today... I can actually tell I'm looking different now
IMG_1385.jpg

Legs today
Seated leg curls 6x10 @120 went up 10 and it was a little harder but got through it
Leg press... 8x8 did the 6 plates on each side... no problems
Hack squats 3x10 145
Short and sweet

Your making some good gains ,definitely noticeable .are you still being trained by TMT ?

Your making some good gains ,definitely noticeable .are you still being trained by TMT ?
Thanks man... yeah still being trained till end of the month. And hopefully after the new year as well! If they want me[emoji51]

Today's workout
Smith deads 5x12 275
Unassisted chin ups 4x10 will go 4 x12 next week
Seated rows 5x12 150 up 10 lbs
Standing barbell curls 5xs from 45 to 105 drop set 85 6x
Abs.. I call it the triangle of death I do abcore leg lifts and some other machine all 3x15 all in a row no rest and I ran/fast walk a mile in 9m weight still at 183... didn't eat to well yesterday I wasn't hungry at all and I had an off day... couldn't even force myself to eat much. Normal breakfast but lunch was just chicken fried rice and dinner a small piece of chicken. Should feel hungry again, next 3 days will be training

Chesticles and triceps today
Incline 15,12,9,6 135 to 215 up 10 lbs on last set
Decline bench 4x8 185
Rear delt bands 4x15
StNding barbell press 3x8 115 up 20 lbs, starting to feel a little more confident with it
Heavy partial sides 4x10 60 lbs
Tricep ez curl extensions started with 30 and up to 100 5 reps each
My wrist is starting to hurt a little bit. Doing th standing barbell curls the last few times it has kind of hurt I might switch that up the next few times, dont want a stupid unwanted injury on my wrist. I probably should wear straps more often but o don't like wearing them. I don't like how they feel when I do the grip and it's cumbersome for me, an unwanted distraction I guess you could say but I might try a little harder to use them on certain exercises .
Legs mañana

Was not motivated at all today... had a headache this morning so pushed workout to after lunch
Lying ham curls 5x12 130
Smith squats 6x8 225
Leg press 4x25 290
Calve raise... same
SLDL 3x20 135
Didn't go up in weight on anything today... just didn't feel good today
Tomorrow off

Was not motivated at all today... had a headache this morning so pushed workout to after lunch
Lying ham curls 5x12 130
Smith squats 6x8 225
Leg press 4x25 290
Calve raise... same
SLDL 3x20 135
Didn't go up in weight on anything today... just didn't feel good today
Tomorrow off

Man I hate days like that

So today was back and biceps
Hyperextensions 4x25
1 arm dumbell rows up to 105 for 5 reps.
Pulldowns 4x20 180
Hammer rows 3x10 3 plates and a quarter on each side went up 50 on that[emoji12]... felt really good doing that exercise today.
Seated dumbbell curls 4x8 w 35
Wrist started hurting a little withcthat movement so I took it easy on that one.
Wth that being said today is my last day of pinning. Took last injection of test today. 8 weeks went by quick... I was getting tired of pinning 4x a week so at least I won't have to do that for a while. Weight is up to 184 exactly ... 1 lb away from goal
And with the mass I'm putting on BF is still pretty good.
IMG_1423.jpg

Damn brother!!! Fantastic progress!!!

Chest workout today all the same except I went for max in bench. Got up 300 today so I am grinning from ear to ear. I also will probably never try it again... well maybe not never but it's not going to be anything I do regularly. Closest I came before was 255 or 260 but that was in 2009 before I got shot and my IED blast. Lots of babying my shoulder and rehab since then. It was also the first time I let out a big grunt at the gym... I usually am quiet but it really seemed to help me push it up... it was a bit of a struggle.. it slipped a little and that's when the testosterone kicked in and I gave a huge push and grunt and it went up.
Leg day tomorrow and hen I am taking 2 days off. My body is telling me I need a few days rest again

So what's the plan from here on out brother? Doing pct? Cruising for a bit?

Just laying off everything till I get my levels in normal range for my blood test with Doc. Going to get my own bloods 6 weeks from now. No PCT... I will be back in TRT doses until my next bulking cycle. But for now got to let this all clear out of my system.

Just laying off everything till I get my levels in normal range for my blood test with Doc. Going to get my own bloods 6 weeks from now. No PCT... I will be back in TRT doses until my next bulking cycle. But for now got to let this all clear out of my system.

Sounds like a plan

So this will be the last week of my log... pictures at end of week
Today's workout
Smith deads 5x12 275
Unassisted chin ups 4x12
Seated rows 5x12 150
Bicep curls started at 30 went to 90 sets of 5 then a drop set or 35 I think I did 50... lost count... wrist didn't bother me to much but I had to alter my bicep exercise to one of the machines and not barbells

Man I killed my upper body today... can barely lift my arms now
Barbell incline same up to 215 with 6 reps at the end
Decline bench 205 4x8
Rear delt bands 4x15
Flat dumbells 4x8 80
Standing barbell press 3x10 115
Tricep ez curl extension. Sets of 5 up from 30 to 110 then s drop set of 70 and i did 20 of those
Toast

Last 3 days of working out then a 7 day break from the gym... need to let my wrist heal up a little bit and get rid of some overall soreness.
Hammer pulldowns 4x20 180
1 arm dumbell rows up to 100 for 4 reps. Hammer rows 3x10 320
Hyperextensions 4x25
Bicep curls on the machine... if o do if with dumbell or barbell my left wrist is in pain. Went up to 105 on the machines for 5 started at 35
Abs

This will be my last post for this log. Overall I gained about 3 lbs but started around 16 or 17% BF and 181 or 182 all the way down to 170 and then ended up at 185 with around 12.5% BF. THe gains in strength, aggression and overall physique were pretty awesome considering it was a 3 month process and only 8 weeks with gear. Want to thank TMT for helping me out through my first real journey into bodybuilding and Monster Labs and especially heavy hitter for giving me a chance to try their gear through a contest win. It wasn't easy... the clean eating is fucking rough, working out 6 days a week eventually wore me down a bit but I kept it going for the 3 months. I already have my stuff ready for my next run in January, will be a bulker and going to try for 200 lbs at least, clean, trying to stay around 12%. The last week I took the whole week off from the gym. I had some lingering issues wth my wrist and shoulder so I wanted to give them and my body a break. I really didn't eat that well either I must admit. Monday back to work on training and diet. Just going to work hard but not over do it these next couple months. I am going to train 3 days on 2 off until January then switch everything up as I get back to my off-season planning. My goal is to do a local show next November. This gives me a year to work my ass off and finish what I started. Very much looking forward to it. The past 3 months has solidified that arcrhis point in my life this is something I want to do. Maybe in 4 or 5 years I will feel differently but I am going to work my ass off to do well in a competition in 2017. Thanks to everyone who were readings along and maybe I will do another one down the road when I am contest prepping.
Peace
RA

Great log ,looking forward to the next one .you trained hard and made some nice progress .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity