over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No bacteriostatic water?

swole79

Registered
Guys I ran out of bacteriostatic water, I have ordered some more but it will be about 10 days until I get it. Can I use saline solution temporarily? thanks.

I don't know if sodium chloride would ruin gh. However, to be on the safe side, I'd suggest you use filtered(distilled) water for the time being.

Make it yourself

I got this from WCBB

.22 sterile filter
1ml sterile BA
100ml sterile vial
20ml syringe
two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

Thanks for the responses, but I dont have any filters or BA on hand. I did a search and there was a post where a few guys said it was OK to use saline. I noticed that the pharmacy carries both saline and purified water in the contact lense section. Would either of these be ok to use without the BA for a couple of days?

I don't know about shooting salt water .
I guess it depends on what and where you are shooting it.
I would wait and not take chance .
An abscess isn't a fun thing to have .
But , if I were, I would use distilled .
And even then I would heat it up in the microwave.
I have a 12 gal distiller running 24/7

Thanks for the responses, but I dont have any filters or BA on hand. I did a search and there was a post where a few guys said it was OK to use saline. I noticed that the pharmacy carries both saline and purified water in the contact lense section. Would either of these be ok to use without the BA for a couple of days?

Do not use contact lens solution. As for saline, it will burn if you pin that. As I have stated before, get yourself some distilled water, boil it for 5 mins just to be safe and use it until you can get a hold of some bac water.

Just wait for your water and order more in advance. You can get a case of it for $70.

0.9% Sodium Chloride (Normal Saline) will not burn SQ, IM, IV. Not sure if that helps

I got this from WCBB

.22 sterile filter
1ml sterile BA
100ml sterile vial
20ml syringe
two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

This is great! I recieved 100ml of BA on accident, I thought I was buying BAC water. Now I can just make my own damn BAC Water! Thanks for the info Bro!

I made my own cheaper than buy it.

I bought 500ml sterile water for injection and added 5ml benzyl alcohol. I nearly save myself almost $100.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131