advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most amazing Almond/Peanut Butters I've ever tasted!

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I have been following these guys online and on Facebook and always have scheduling issues on weekends to go see them at one of the farmer's markets they go to in my area. A few weeks back I was lucky to have a slow Saturday so I took the family to check out the market, besides all the cool stuff we got, I was able to buy a bunch of Almond and some Peanut Butters from them.

There are a few things in my life that I have come across that I feel is 2nd to none and amazing, such as:

Tren, Bpc-157, Penne Vodka with bacon, Pizza, Pb2 powdered peanut butter...and many other things I can't live without.

Well I have to share that these nut butters are the most amazing nut butters I have ever EVER eaten! It is beyond words.

The Banana Bread almond butter is LITERALLY banana bread in a jar.
The PB cookie Dough - INSANE how good it is.

I think they have 11 types of nut butters...almonds, pecans, walnuts etc each with a wide choice of flavors.

I just wanted to share this small little secret/company with you guys because I can't get over how good the stuff is and the wide variety of choices they have. They are located in Albany NY and have a Web site and Facebook page for ordering. Since we don't have a nut butter sponsor here I figured this post is ok. I need to get these guys aboard on here.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1446035397545.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1446035397545.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 884
  • uploadfromtaptalk1446035462515.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1446035462515.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 741
  • uploadfromtaptalk1446035482770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1446035482770.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 686
  • uploadfromtaptalk1446035506866.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1446035506866.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 668
i know were that is and the owner of the company is a long time friend of my wife those products are really good

Those look freakin' amazing! I will definitely be ordering some of those...my go to healthy fat is natty PB 90% of the time right now.

So I have been following these guys online and on Facebook and always have scheduling issues on weekends to go see them at one of the farmer's markets they go to in my area. A few weeks back I was lucky to have a slow Saturday so I took the family to check out the market, besides all the cool stuff we got, I was able to buy a bunch of Almond and some Peanut Butters from them.

There are a few things in my life that I have come across that I feel is 2nd to none and amazing, such as:

Tren, Bpc-157, Penne Vodka with bacon, Pizza, Pb2 powdered peanut butter...and many other things I can't live without.

Well I have to share that these nut butters are the most amazing nut butters I have ever EVER eaten! It is beyond words.

I think they have 11 types of nut butters...almonds, pecans, walnuts etc each with a wide choice of flavors.

I just wanted to share this small little secret/company with you guys because I can't get over how good the stuff is and the wide variety of choices they have. They are located in Albany NY and have a Web site and Facebook page for ordering. Since we don't have a nut butter sponsor here I figured this post is ok. I need to get these guys aboard on here.

Whats the nutritional value of those delicious looking nut butters ? Is there any sugar in the flavored ones or sugar alcohol ?
Thanks

i know were that is and the owner of the company is a long time friend of my wife those products are really good

Yeah nice small company, I met the brother at the farmers market, his sister is the owner he said. I am blown away by the tastes of these things.

NY, what would be your recommendation on the first one to try? To blow my mind on how good these products are!

Their number 1 sellers is My Maine Squeeze. It's unbelievable.

http://www.peanutprinciple.com/my-maine-squeeze/

Their banana bread almond butter is also insanely good. Maybe my favorite.

http://www.peanutprinciple.com/it-peels-good-banana-bread-peanut-butter/

That's a typo on their page it's Almond butter not PB.

As far as PB...their cookie dough flavor should be illegal it's so good. I challenge you not to eat the whole jar in one sitting.

http://www.peanutprinciple.com/dashing-thru-the-dough/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

The more I look through their stuff, the more I realize they are the Ben&Jerry's of PB (or at least what B&J used to be). Clearly they borrowed a bit of their marketing....nothing wrong with that! They even have one of my old favorite B&J flavors....rainforest crunch...as the basis of one of their healthy butters. Can't wait to try it.

Ahhh man, I was about to order some and have it shipped up here in Canada but the shipping is $48.57, for a $35 order :(:(:mad:

Ahhh man, I was about to order some and have it shipped up here in Canada but the shipping is $48.57, for a $35 order :(:(:mad:

Damn!

I wonder if they are available on the West Coast. Time to Google...lol

normally i get jiffy when its just me and the dogs but im going to get some of this stuff in BULK!

They run sales from time to time...they had a 25% off the other day because of the back to future day and I ordered about $90 worth of stuff!

So I sent my wife the link because she is a natty PB and almond butter junkie like me....she texts me back... "OMG, order all of them...and ship them overnight!" :)

Damn!

LOL yep BUT I'm used to it.

I tried to order from myoatmeal.com last year and that was the same thing $40-50 shipping for a $25 bag of oats :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting this bro- I love keeping things local. Never knew about them until now. Have you tried any tierra farms stuff out of valatia? Def have to give this stuff a try. So many choices

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Never tried Tierra... looking at the site now. Unfortunately they don't show the nutritional labels of the nut butters.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity