over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork Pre- and Intra-Cycle

GreenEarth

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey all,

Just recently went in for bloodwork while taking 600mg test/wk + 20mg Anavar daily (would take 40 on heavy workout days, 2-3 times a week). Anavar use ends today (after 10 weeks).

I've always tried to be in the habit of getting bloods on-cycle rather than just before and after, and all things considered, I think they turned out pretty well. I was expecting the anavar to kill my lipid levels a bit, which it did, but besides that I'm pretty pleased with my other levels. My only question is if I should be worried about the rise in my RBC/hematocrit/hemoglobin. Is the rise in those levels simply to be expected with higher test? I realize they're still in-range, but my levels are fairly low naturally. As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

First set is my values pre-cycle, around June 13th. The second set was just taken on August 26th.

Before
11ug6f5.jpg

2qbhav5.jpg

Intra:
22hv81.jpg

6en24g.jpg

Anavar 20-40mg/ED changing cholesterol levels a fair amount.

People think Oxandrolone is a "safe steroid" when in reality, its one of the worst on lipids there is.

Overall pretty good but he bloods on anavar are enough for me to say screw they drug. I had the same thing as you all other numbers pretty good but hdl went from 50 to 14 after 6 weeks.

To put that in perspective I kept my HDL over 40 on the below....

400mgs tren
500mgs test
25-35mgs dbol on workout days.

When I took the var I was on a small cycle of 400mgs test and some car and it wrecked my cholesterol worse than the above.

Jesus, HDL down by 40 after 10 weeks. Might as well just use superdrol if HDL is going to tank anyway.

Hematocrit is up a little but it's still really good and I'm jealous of it. Probably caused by the anabolics. How much cardio have you done these past ten weeks?

And props for having the guts to get bloods while on. Most people are too afraid to.

Yea on cycle I wouldn't be too worried about the hemo/hematocrit. They are still in range by a decent amount. Donate after cycle for peace of mind.

Crazy that Var crushed HDL that bad. Guess it's good to know.
I'm wondering if tbol would have the same effect. Was going to run 40mg tbol during the first 6 weeks of my upcoming off season.

LFT's are surprisingly normal

HDL as u know tanked hard.

I use nolvadex on cycle to protect against gyno and also to help my cholesterol levels. Also so I don't get retarded mood swings with fluctuating levels. Some say you can use an Ai and don't need Nolva. But ai's don't help cholesterol levels. So I use both.

It Keep HDL at decent levels as opposed to drastically low. I mean HDL is still low just not as low as it would be.

And it's a myth about not using Nolva with 19 nors.

So it's win/win with Nolva.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall pretty good but he bloods on anavar are enough for me to say screw they drug. I had the same thing as you all other numbers pretty good but hdl went from 50 to 14 after 6 weeks.

To put that in perspective I kept my HDL over 40 on the below....

400mgs tren
500mgs test
25-35mgs dbol on workout days.

When I took the var I was on a small cycle of 400mgs test and some car and it wrecked my cholesterol worse than the above.
I thought it was fairly common knowledge that var trashed lipid levels, but I do continually see people calling var the "safest" oral steroid around.

Do bear in mind that genetics play a big role. You've actually provided me with a perfect example...I only used tren ace once @ 350mg/wk and it was with just 150mg test/wk. That was it. It took my HDL from 69 to fucking 13 :eek: in a matter of 8 weeks. Yes, 56 points in 8 weeks, worse than anavar for me. It's good for you that it doesn't affect you in that way, but I think for a lot of people tren can be a real lipid killer, so I wanted to say that just so someone reading this thread won't assume you can always keep HDL healthy on tren.

I'm at least fortunate that the "before" numbers you see above for lipids is where my body does naturally rest, given no external forces playing with lipids. My parents and brother all have very similar numbers when they have bloodwork done.

Last edited:
Jesus, HDL down by 40 after 10 weeks. Might as well just use superdrol if HDL is going to tank anyway.

Hematocrit is up a little but it's still really good and I'm jealous of it. Probably caused by the anabolics. How much cardio have you done these past ten weeks?

And props for having the guts to get bloods while on. Most people are too afraid to.
Superdrol is a huge no-no for me, used it for 5 days and it raised my heart rate above 100bpm resting. Never touched it again, and unfortunately bought a large amount during the ban :eek: So let me know if anyone is looking for it lol.

There was little to no cardio this cycle. I just about always do cardio year-round, but this time I had a big focus on size and strength and chose to relinquish cardio. I will say that the strength increase on var was substantial, I was very impressed with the compound but likely won't touch it very often in the future for the sake of my lipid levels. I respond great to test alone and all of my number stay in check on that (as you can see), so perhaps that will be my strategy moving forward.

BTW, I wanted to mention - you may notice that my ALT and AST are within range and not very far off-base from my beginning numbers. I took some var @20mg very briefly quite some months ago and when I got my liver values tested, both were out of range (71 ALT and 45 AST). This time around I took TUDCA @ 500mg/daily and can firmly say I am a believer in the stuff. Those numbers don't lie.

Superdrol is a huge no-no for me, used it for 5 days and it raised my heart rate above 100bpm resting. Never touched it again, and unfortunately bought a large amount during the ban :eek: So let me know if anyone is looking for it lol.

There was little to no cardio this cycle. I just about always do cardio year-round, but this time I had a big focus on size and strength and chose to relinquish cardio. I will say that the strength increase on var was substantial, I was very impressed with the compound but likely won't touch it very often in the future for the sake of my lipid levels. I respond great to test alone and all of my number stay in check on that (as you can see), so perhaps that will be my strategy moving forward.

BTW, I wanted to mention - you may notice that my ALT and AST are within range and not very far off-base from my beginning numbers. I took some var @20mg very briefly quite some months ago and when I got my liver values tested, both were out of range (71 ALT and 45 AST). This time around I took TUDCA @ 500mg/daily and can firmly say I am a believer in the stuff. Those numbers don't lie.

Dam that's a scary pulse rate on SD! What's your usual resting HR and what was it on this most recent cycle?

I think if you did cardio, your hematocrit may not have raised as much. I mean it's still really good, but it did increase. I also think your HDL would be a little better. Of course your HDL will come right back, as will anything else that got slightly worse. Overall, your new bloodwork is pretty good all things considered.

How were your results of the cycle?

Which tudca did you take?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Dam that's a scary pulse rate on SD! What's your usual resting HR and what was it on this most recent cycle?

I think if you did cardio, your hematocrit may not have raised as much. I mean it's still really good, but it did increase. I also think your HDL would be a little better. Of course your HDL will come right back, as will anything else that got slightly worse. Overall, your new bloodwork is pretty good all things considered.

How were your results of the cycle?
Really enjoyed the results, my strength skyrocketed, and despite eating more than I normally would, I really got a great recomp effect, maybe up 5lbs total but looking much leaner, which is a win in my book. To be fair the cycle isn't "done" done...I still plan to be on anywhere from 2-4 weeks of test alone and see if I continue to progress without the var.

Normal resting heart rate is around 75bpm. This cylce I tested consistently around 80. My BP was consistently 120/58, which is what it is when I'm not on gear as well.
Which tudca did you take?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Brand was called Nutricost:

https://www.amazon.com/Nutricost-Tudca-250mg-Capsules-Tauroursodeoxycholic/dp/B01A68H2BA

Hopefully amazon links are okay to post.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner