over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone NOT do PCT???

HELLA SWOLE

Registered
I am curious....do any of you fellas NOT do PCT after running gear? I know a few guys who do not run PCT (they just taper off their gear) and say they can't tell anything negative and don't really lose a lot of gains either. What are your thoughts on this? This is strictly a question out of curiosity so do not start flaming like crazy please :) Thanks

|--[\\\]>--------- i have to actually go 'off' to do PCT right? if that's the case...NO....i dont ever go off..LOL

You mean you're supposed to quit? I was always taught that quitters never win. :D

I have never done a PCT...I dont lose anymore than a person who spends 300 bucks on a PCT cycle...I have never had any sides when coming off like sexual or anything...I do like to taper off...

I do not use PCT in any form as a plan for recovery. I have found at 42 that a little Proviron helps in the Johnson dept. but overall I recover just as fast as anyone Ive known who uses the "net protocal". I feel it is the biggest net myth out there.

Question

For those of you who say you don't do PCT...

do you atleast use HCG while your on?

my buddy, who i have brought up in "storytime with lats", dave out in cali is like this.. he roomed with haney and gaspari.. knows his shit.. he does no pct.. here is what he will do.. the last 4 weeks, he reduces the test down to 200 mgs a week.. then the last week he does one shot of 100 mgs.. trains the same in regards to volume and changes nothing really.. says that he might experience a slight drop in sex drive but, it does not last long.. he feels that pct is negative to the recovery of your own axis and likes to taper.. i personally did pct.. i tried to cover my bases.. but, some obviously dont need it.
i know one top npc competitor and he does hcg during the cycle.. nothing after and also tapers.. i have seen while off and he looks great and says he suffers no sides.. but, at my age.. i just prefer to do hrt.. so when i stop i just keep 200 mgs a week.. no need for me .. :D

LATS said:
he feels that pct is negative to the recovery of your own axis and likes to taper..

Ya know, this is exactly what someone else on here told me and it is someone who definately knows his shit. I am thinking of trying it out, but I am a little nervous as you could imaginge after being on the boards a few years and having "PCT is a must!" tattooed into my skull LOL.

I would like to hear from the others who posted above as well..do yall use HCG at the end b4 coming off oranything like that? Also, do you get follow up bloodwork done after a cycle to see if your test levels have come back to normal? I am very interested in this. I know everyone is different, but how long does it take for your HPTA to recover without PCT usually?

PCT- post cycle testosterone? :p

HUTCH said:
I have never done a PCT...I dont lose anymore than a person who spends 300 bucks on a PCT cycle...I have never had any sides when coming off like sexual or anything...I do like to taper off...

Thanks HUTCH for the response. May I ask what your tapering off plan looks like? Also, do you ever get bloodwork done to see if your natty test levels are recovered? I know it may not be much of an issue to you since you already have kids, but I am a younger guy without kids and I would like to be able to have them...some day, not right now LOL

I love this board. Great info guys. A real eye opener. Thanks.

Definitely an eye opener. Maybe just taper and then run IGF post cycle.....Thoughts? :confused:

HELLA SWOLE said:
Thanks HUTCH for the response. May I ask what your tapering off plan looks like? Also, do you ever get bloodwork done to see if your natty test levels are recovered? I know it may not be much of an issue to you since you already have kids, but I am a younger guy without kids and I would like to be able to have them...some day, not right now LOL

Usually my Test intake is at about 600mgs a week, when I am ready to stop I just drop it 200mgs for 2 weeks then drop it another 200mgs for 2 weeks then im done...I am going to get bloodwork done here in a few weeks as soon as everything is out of me...I havent been On gear all that long, and they have always been very moderate cycles, getting ready for this last contest is the most I have been on so I am now going to get bloodwork in a few weeks..

HUTCH said:
Usually my Test intake is at about 600mgs a week, when I am ready to stop I just drop it 200mgs for 2 weeks then drop it another 200mgs for 2 weeks then im done...I am going to get bloodwork done here in a few weeks as soon as everything is out of me...I havent been On gear all that long, and they have always been very moderate cycles, getting ready for this last contest is the most I have been on so I am now going to get bloodwork in a few weeks..

If ya don't mind, and you remember, would you mind letting me know how it turns out? Or would you mind if I PM'ed you in a couple weeks? I am in pretty much the exact same situation as you asfar as gear, except I was on for a little longer than I wanted to be b/c I decided to do my show kind of at teh last minute out of nowhere LOL
Thanks for all your feedbakc HUTCH and everyone else.

HELLA SWOLE said:
If ya don't mind, and you remember, would you mind letting me know how it turns out? Or would you mind if I PM'ed you in a couple weeks? I am in pretty much the exact same situation as you asfar as gear, except I was on for a little longer than I wanted to be b/c I decided to do my show kind of at teh last minute out of nowhere LOL
Thanks for all your feedbakc HUTCH and everyone else.

Sure Pm me and ill let you know...

I am by no means a steroid expert but I'll give my take on this nonetheless. I also heard many people do not do pct for the reasons stated above.

I personally think that: you suppress your own test production by starting, you suppress it artificially. The MAIN reason people do pct is to 'keep the gains', NOT to recover faster. It seems logical to me that when you shut it down artificially, it's BETTER to let it come back naturally instead of also bringing back your own production artificially.

Basicly by doing pct your giving your body two hits instead of just one without pct

But thats just my take on it based on nothing but thinking on my part :p

DOGMA said:
I do not use PCT in any form as a plan for recovery. I have found at 42 that a little Proviron helps in the Johnson dept. but overall I recover just as fast as anyone Ive known who uses the "net protocal". I feel it is the biggest net myth out there.

Finally the truth is spoken...Amen brother>

I'm with BBA and Terry so I hope they weren't just joking and if they were then... uhhh... I was just joking too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear