over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Metformin, ALA or Rala ??

itrain

Registered
What do you use?

Dose, and why

I use ALA I find I store hardly no fat what so ever i usually take 1.5 g per big carb meal and 3 grams with my post workout shake

I find I look alot fuller and more pumped ,, I take my doses 15 minutes before meals

Geez that must be about 15 tabs a day even if you only have one carb meal... I take one tab... 300mg RS-ALA post workout which is also prior to my carb meals for the day (with chromium).

I recall a few studies which showed the effects on nutrient repartitioning taper off drastically after maybe 600-900mg...

What locations do you take your skinfolds each week to verify your conclusion?

Do you have these on a spreadsheet?

Is this the only modification you have made to your training and diet and dosage schedule over this period?

Do you take the r form or generic?

If so you've discovered a very cost effective Indigo3G...

after I hit 5 % and maintained it for a bit I kind of got lazy with constant checking but I do notice it helps me consume more carbs then I normally would be able to without storing fat,, and I rairly do cardio and Train EOD with long rest periods something like 2-3 minutes between exercises as increasing maximum strength is goal for me right now while keeping lean and growing in size

I use John Medows "GDA" made by true protein with most all of my carb meals after breakfast, they work great.

I also use metformin sometimes , if i run out of GDA's or eating a huge carb or cheat meal , I think the metformin works a little better at controling the blood glucose level but at a cost!!
it kills my appetite and cause stomach cramps and the most god awefull smelling gas !!!
Smells like some one with a bad GI bleed shit their pants after eating rotten fish for a week.

I use Mr. Meadow's Glucose disposal agent along with additional ALA. I highly doubt if it's gonna keep the weight off. I blame that on diet, cardio, training...etc.

I do like Metformin. I use it a few times a week. Wish it would control my hunger during the summer months, but I'm not as lucky as Gunsmith.

I use John Medows "GDA" made by true protein with most all of my carb meals after breakfast, they work great.

I also use metformin sometimes , if i run out of GDA's or eating a huge carb or cheat meal , I think the metformin works a little better at controling the blood glucose level but at a cost!!
it kills my appetite and cause stomach cramps and the most god awefull smelling gas !!!
Smells like some one with a bad GI bleed shit their pants after eating rotten fish for a week.

Yes the MD's Ultimate GDA rocks!!!

I am the same, I use a tab of met with cheat meals only, MD GDA with carb meals.

One thing I been supplementing with the MD GDA is Ursolic Acid 2 tabs three times a day....awesome results.

how do you guys cosume john meadows tabs before or after I know we spoke about this before gunsmith in your glucose testing trials,, yea i keep my carbs at 60 g a meal right now I find more then that is not needed with a good amount of quality protein ,,,

Yes the MD's Ultimate GDA rocks!!!

I am the same, I use a tab of met with cheat meals only, MD GDA with carb meals.

One thing I been supplementing with the MD GDA is Ursolic Acid 2 tabs three times a day....awesome results.

Isn't Ursobolic Patrick Arnold's new product?

how do you guys cosume john meadows tabs before or after I know we spoke about this before gunsmith in your glucose testing trials,, yea i keep my carbs at 60 g a meal right now I find more then that is not needed with a good amount of quality protein ,,,

I take 2 tabs when i drink some water before each meal and one more after since my meals are 40-50 carbs each , i figure more is better , im gonna drop them down some and will probably drop the pill after the meals

I'm assuming you Guys are supplementing with extra B12 during and after using Metformin?

Isn't Ursobolic Patrick Arnold's new product?

He along with others have put out Ursolic acid products. Hes supposed to have found a novel way to make it absorb better. We shall see. I just take 2-3 caps with each meal.

I'm assuming you Guys are supplementing with extra B12 during and after using Metformin?

Bumping old thread for Stewie

why do u suggest this maitey ? I am about to start Met extended release version to avoid the shits pretty soon and researching on the proticols , dos and donts . First time running met. Finally thinking of giving it a go. thinking of doing extended release 500 mg x 3 a day. How much extra B12 I should stack with and is there anything key points u would advice for the met run. Cheers mate always appreciate your input.

Gents if anybody else would like to chime in as well please do. Greatful for any input/ thoughts .Many thanks

I use Met right before cheat meals on Saturday. During the week , I use ALA and or Berberine with larger carb meals.

I use Met right before cheat meals on Saturday. During the week , I use ALA and or Berberine with larger carb meals.

this way your body prolly won't adjust to met. and therefore you experience its sides like bloat/gas

Glucorell (R+) outperformed Metformin in head to head studies.

this way your body prolly won't adjust to met. and therefore you experience its sides like bloat/gas

Only at first I would get gas. After a few weeks, no gas or bloat at all from Met.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws