advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Deca Durabolin Really Deserve a Bad Reputation!

andro

Banned
This was posted by a vet from another board, very good point......

"I see it everywhere I look on most of the bodybuilding forums The steroid Deca Durabolin seems to be taking a beating lately by many members. I for the life of me can't understand why if it's being used right. As most of you already know Deca is very anabolic or (muscle building) & not very androgenic. The typical side effects normally associated with testosterone if compared to deca are about half, as far as water bloat & estrogen conversion are concerned. Deca is also a must have steroid for many bodybuilders with joint issues like myself who have to use it in all my cycles just to be able to train properly without pain in my shoulders due to AC joint arthritis. It's also not as hard on your cholesterol & blood lipid profile as high dose testosterone is.

I know this for a fact due to getting my blood work done twice per year for the past 4 years. I was a heavy testosterone user using 1000mg per week stacked with 500mg of deca durabolin per week. Even with a good Anti -Estrogen my blood pressure was through the roof, & my cholesterol was high. Now what you have to understand guys is that I compete in bodybuilding & at 41 years old I never come off steroids completly. I simply blast & cruise. What I started doing over the past year is staying with higher anabolic compounds like deca & low dose test just for sexual function.

You hear of alot of guys doing this with tren. I also take 50mg of Proviron per day to help suplement the test with more of a androgen. Again to keep sexual funtion. My typical cycle I have been using non stop the past year breaks down like this. Deca Durabolin 800mg, Testosterone 250mg, & Proviron 350mg per week. Total steroids consumed per week 1400mg. With the test & proviron combo you have 600mg of androgens to keep sex drive in full force. the proviron also helps free up more of the limited amount of testosterone in my system.

Proviron is also a mild anti estrogen so i don't need to take any other AI to keep water bloat of of me. Proviron is also not 17 alcalated like most orals. So they are very safe to take long term. This allow's me to use deca as my primary muscle builder. The benifits over the past year have been huge! I carry no extra water weight, I was able to totally get off my blood pressure medication. I look hard because i eat clean & I am growing out of my shirts. My cholesterol is now in the high normal range. As you can see deca can be used safely without fear of getting Deca -Dick if you know what your doing."

thoughts??

I got away from deca for a little while.

I thought it made me bloated and fat. Well I was wrong after years of reading and smartning up. I realized I ate like shit.

I cleaned up my diet and kick ass in the gym and I now love deca. my elbows feel really good to

I agree with this guy. I took nandro deca all last year at high doses, over a gram a week. I came off almost two months ago for no particular reason other than to switch things up a bit. I feel absolutely terrible. Aching in all my upper extremity joints. I walk like I'm 80 years old my hips hurt so bad. I promised myself I would give this new regimine a solid try. I wanna get back on it ASAP. Another two months I think. But I agree that deca is a great compound. I've used npp as well. I prefer the less frequent injections of the deca. Plus I can screw for hours and never cum. TMI I know!

I love deca during the winter.. Helps put on mass and lube the joints..

Deca is my fav steroid by a long way due to it's anabolic effect, fact it is an elixir for my joints and it's lack of side effects (for me). Sure tren is great but I get anxious from it and well anyone who has suffered from anxiety knows how bad that can be.

I have read many bad things about deca but fact is I feel great on it. I have experimented using higher test and low deca and the opposite and high deca is superior by a long way. I have yet to try npp so that may become my fav but nandrolone in general is bodybuilding gold to me.

Does anybody else have experience with deca and bloodwork (lipids)?

Deca used to be my favorite AAS until NPP came along.
It used to be so popular when I first got involved in the AAS game back in the late 90's/early 00's.

I think it dropped in popularity due to too many people complaining about deca-dick or other 19-nor related sides. I remember that being one of the most parroted bro science misinformation by people that had never even tried it. I remember a lot of guys being scared to use it because some people said once they were shut down from it, they were never quite the same.

Maybe it does really affect some people negatively like that, but I think it is rare. People should really give nandrolone a chance nowadays, especially since we have caber and prami.

I haven't used Deca since I discovered NPP. I think regular deca is fine, I just prefer short esters and use short versions of all AAS. To me, decanoate is way to long of an ester even for a long ester. If they made Nandrolone enanthate or cypionate, I think it would be much better.

No other AAS makes me stronger or gain more mass than nandrolone. I prefer that over test any day of the week.

I remember reading an article where they proved that the long ester in the hormone made better gains in muscle than the shor esters did. I will try to find it but this has been proven with my self.

I am thinking i will use a low test dose for sex drive and use an increasing Deca dose, will start at 500 and increase every 3 weeks.

with the low test i am thinking the deca prolactin will not be an issue at all.
Also i understand if you keep normal estrogen at bay with an AI like adex then you should not have any problems with prolactin.

thoughts...

I remember reading an article where they proved that the long ester in the hormone made better gains in muscle than the shor esters did.

Without having seen the study, I am going to go out on a limb and assume that the gains were better because they were technically 'on' for an extra month while the decanoate ester was still releasing nandrolone.

Esters should cause no change in gains if the drug is active in the blood for the exact same amount of time on each of the subjects being compared. Esters only affect the release rate, they don't alter the drug's effects. I know people say they prefer Tren A over Enan, and prop is better than test enan, etc, but I think mg for mg, the gains should be the same regardless of ester so long as you have the drug in your system for the same time frame.
There are so many other variables it is not very easy to compare two esters gains wise.

I don't want to take this thread off topic but has anyone ever used npp 3x a week with success rather then eod?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I don't want to take this thread off topic but has anyone ever used npp 3x a week with success rather then eod?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

How do you do 3x per week and keep it even?
EOD is only 3.5 times per week.
Do you mean taking it every 3rd day? I have done that and it was fine.

I always got great gains on Deca. just got the deca dick. Only thing I didn't like about it.

I'd still use it tho.

How do you do 3x per week and keep it even?
EOD is only 3.5 times per week.
Do you mean taking it every 3rd day? I have done that and it was fine.

He meant M/W/F

Anything that gives me floppy cock for months without a boner in sight i'd say deserves a bad rep from me. Just my .02 That being said, i grew like a weed on test/deca as many do.

I hate Deca...gives Me a sorta depression

I think prolactin causes that. I was like that too whenever I would take deca, but now that I use prami, the depression is gone. Cabaser would also fix that issue.

I think prolactin causes that. I was like that too whenever I would take deca, but now that I use prami, the depression is gone. Cabaser would also fix that issue.

I used to like the results besides that, thanks

Does anybody else have experience with deca and bloodwork (lipids)?

I'm currently in Week #5 on an NPP 450mg per wk/ Test Cyp 200mg per wk (M-W-F)... i posted my bloods "Mid Cycle Bloods"..... prolactin is in check....was taking Caber e3d but recently stopped thinking perhaps its some type of AI being that my e2 is in the cellar. Ive wondered throughout the whole cycle whether the NPP was gtg....i'm gonna say at this point it probably is.....i just think my dose is a just a lil too low..i think 600mg-700mg will set me off more......LDL & HDL is for shit.....i'm gonna give NPP another shot in the future....just gonna up the dose while leaving Test at 200mg per wk.

I quit using tren about 2 years ago and switched to deca...feel a lot better

joints feel better and deca helps strengthen bones

strength has gone down a little but my acid reflux is under control since I dropped the tren

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws