Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Recipes > Recipes Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Banned

A healthy CORNDOG??? Is it possible???

Is it possible you think to come up with a HEALTHY CORNDOG!?!?!?

LMAO before you laugh me off promuscle...who doesn't enjoy a good corndog now and again...I mean really? Problem is they are full of nitrites and preservatives and a whole bunch of other shite. I won't eat them because of this...but alas they are scrumptious and I miss them dearly.

Any ideas for a healthy corndog? I mean its basically corn breading around a sausage (on a stick of course). If you bake it...that seems decent protein/carb source.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:43 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Basic Corndog Recipe | National Corndog Day

that didnt look too bad. maybe replace the sugar with splenda or stevia, and use sea salt.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:51 AM
Banned

I'm gonna try that! I'll report back in a little bit! Do you think it will still taste good if I bake it instead of deep fry it in oil? I dont like deep frying stuff (upsets the hell out of my stomach blech).
Old 10-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Banned

theyre in the oven baking! ohhhhh its so exciting hahaha
Old 10-13-2009, 02:50 PM
Registered Member

A corndog... Seriously??? but it an ok recipe!!
Old 10-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyT View Post
Is it possible you think to come up with a HEALTHY CORNDOG!?!?!?

LMAO before you laugh me off promuscle...who doesn't enjoy a good corndog now and again...I mean really? Problem is they are full of nitrites and preservatives and a whole bunch of other shite. I won't eat them because of this...but alas they are scrumptious and I miss them dearly.

Any ideas for a healthy corndog? I mean its basically corn breading around a sausage (on a stick of course). If you bake it...that seems decent protein/carb source.

No ideas, but damm it man, I can't resist em when the fair comes to town!

Old 10-14-2009, 10:00 AM
Kilo Klub Member

how did they come out baked? interested to hear that
Old 10-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Banned

dude! they were yummy! I coated the pan in olive oil and pepper and rolled them in that actually after the breading was on.

The only difficult part was getting an even coating of the breading (corn meal + whole wheat flour) on the dogs. I ended up figuring out the best way to coat them is pile some of it on and then roll them between your hands...kinda hard to explain but you roll the breading 'up' the dog adjusting the tension by squeezing your hands together during the rolling and that ensures an even coating.

My second and third ones I made were a lot better than the first one (lol that one was a lumpy ugly looking fucked up corndog ).

Next I am going to try to fry them in some healthy oil...I am thinking coconut oil will work...it could be brought down to cool and stored in a tupperware and used again for corndogs at a later date (the oil that is). That way it wouldn't be cost prohibitive.

I won't use lard or butter...and vegetable oil really isn't that great an oil either.
Old 10-14-2009, 10:29 AM
Banned

one other thing, I got the popsicle sticks in walmart with the help of a friendly employee. She happened to be an older (rather large) black woman. I asked her where the popsicle sticks were and we went on a hunt together around the crafts section. Finally she asked me what I wanted them for and I told her I was going to make some corndogs and had to have sticks cause they wouldn't be corndogs without the stick! She laughed so hard at me and was like "Ohhhh OK lets find you your sticks then"
Old 10-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyT View Post
one other thing, I got the popsicle sticks in walmart with the help of a friendly employee. She happened to be an older (rather large) black woman. I asked her where the popsicle sticks were and we went on a hunt together around the crafts section. Finally she asked me what I wanted them for and I told her I was going to make some corndogs and had to have sticks cause they wouldn't be corndogs without the stick! She laughed so hard at me and was like "Ohhhh OK lets find you your sticks then"

*LOL*. Classic!

Old 10-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

I know a healthy chilli dog,

Fat free cheese, Lean ground turkey, fat free hotdogs, wheat hotdog buns, and manwich.