over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleeping Problems

HBMax

Registered
Has anyone here developed sleep issues while on Deca (600mg/week), similar to Tren? I've been tossing and turning, while experiencing severe anxiety and sweats every night for the past 3 weeks or so. No issues/extra stress from work or home environment....life is great. But my sleeping patterns are terrible.

Full Disclosure: Also on Test E 750mg/week

I really noticed it on tren by the snoring that bothered my wife. Lately, on mast and test, but the tossing and turning like you mentioned. I contacted the sleep study place and made an appointment. I had to spend a night hooked up to some wires. I slept like shit, of course, even on melatonin. They told me I had severe apnea and had interruptions in my sleep by stopping breathing 47-65 times per hour while I slept and my oxygen dropped to 60%. I just thought I was like you and just tossed and turned a lot. They have my one of those machines (CPAP machine) that blows air in my nose when I sleep and I sleep SOOOOO much better. It took about a week to get used to actually sleeping so good and with a machine. Its a little hard to get used to it but its no big deal and not that uncomfortable. Larger necks can contribute to sleep apnea. My dress shirts are 18 1/2 inches so it could definitely be that. 50% of the population has sleep apnea. You may want to get checked. People with sleep apnea are 50% more likely to die an early death from anything and it has been proven that tumors grow in low oxygen environments (like when your oxygen drops at night). I might have had it for years. The machine is very quiet and my wife says I no longer make a sound at night. I feel like I first did when I stilted test. Unfortunately, treatment will be for life but it is treatable and you will feel better

Last edited:
There is a proven link between high test levels and sleep apnea. The 'experts' have no idea why though.

The gear causes me horrendous sleep apnea; so bad that I stop breathing on every single breath. Finally stepped it up and got a CPAP machine and sleep like a baby now.

Funny this is that off-cycle the sleep apnea goes away.

All AAS except primo increase my anxiety and cause sleep issues for me. Deca and Tren are the worst offenders I have noticed.
I am prescribed seroquel for insomnia, 25mg knocks me out in about 30 minutes.
When on AAS, I sometimes need 50mg and I add in 3mg of melatonin.

I definately noticed an issue with sleep on tren, but also had issues with high doses of test.

I would put my peps in at night even melatonin and still not be able to get to sleep.

Has anyone here developed sleep issues while on Deca (600mg/week), similar to Tren? I've been tossing and turning, while experiencing severe anxiety and sweats every night for the past 3 weeks or so. No issues/extra stress from work or home environment....life is great. But my sleeping patterns are terrible.

With DECA at 600mg per week,,,NO I have have never noticed sleep issues.
Everything effects us all different so maybe it just stimulates your CNS to a greater degree than some. Maybe back it down to 400mg per wk?

That's why I prefer NPP.

Test alone will cause me to have trouble sleeping.. I hate not being able to fall asleep easy:banghead:

Both for me....tren and deca.....I cant sleep for anything.....I may get a total of 3 hrs a night and a hour nap a day if I am lucky....I must say it really sucks!!!

I think it might be more because of the 750 mgs of Test instead of the Deca bro. I have never had sleep issues with Deca but everyone is different. I have had a little bit of sleep apnea with high levels of Test Cyp. I don't use Tren so I can't give any insights from my experience on that.

I have to sleep on my stomach, and reposition, every two hours. Sleeping on my back will result in death, I'm positive.

I went to a sleep study and was told to get machine asap.Been using it for a couple of years. It works great but when i am fast asleep i take it off and wife tells me to put back on.That goes on all night long. Bottom line is that when it stays on I sleep. Maybe I will have my wife tie my hands up so we can both get a full nights rest.

on or off AAS i have no idea what solid 3 days in a row of 5 hours of sleep is. i prob average 10-15 hrs a week. (exaggeratin a tad)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws