advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides)

So to all of you who plan on using cjc and ghrp6 are you gonna follow Dats exact 3x per day protocol? Anyone else not gonna be able to run 2mg of cjc per week and only 1mg like me lol, so what do us poor people do?

After I finish this cycle I'm dropping down to just 100mcg of CJC-1295 pre-bed w/ GHRP-6. That's only 700mcg per week and that is more than enough to derive a solid longer-term benefit.

I've been on the higher dosing scheme for several weeks with several more weeks to go and I "feel" for me that it may be too high off cycle.

So the lower dose you mentioned need not be considered a "poor man's" dose especially if you use a spot of GHRP-6 (or Hex or GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin) with it.

By-the-way you also proposed a 5 day on/ 2 off protocol with 100mcg of CJC-1295 used at each dosing. The overall levels would look like the numbers I used in the post above except they would be half (50%) of those values.

Last edited:
After I finish this cycle I'm dropping down to just 100mcg of CJC-1295 pre-bed w/ GHRP-6. That's only 700mcg per week and that is more than enough to derive a solid longer-term benefit.

I've been on the higher dosing scheme for several weeks with several more weeks to go and I "feel" for me that it may be too high off cycle.

So the lower dose you mentioned need not be considered a "poor man's" dose especially if you use a spot of GHRP-6 (or Hex or GHRP-2 or Ipamorelin) with it.

By-the-way you also proposed a 5 day on/ 2 off protocol with 100mcg of CJC-1295 used at each dosing. The overall levels would look like the numbers I used in the post above except they would be half (50%) of those values.

Very Cool. Im gonna give this a run I think, but im gonna do it 2x per day at 100mcg cjc and 100-200mcg ghrp6. Im a bit worried about the shot before bed b/c after a ghrp6 shot I get extremely hungry and hypo and I only have whey with olive oil before bed. Would morning and pwo be a good option or will the results be much better pre-bed.

Very Cool. Im gonna give this a run I think, but im gonna do it 2x per day at 100mcg cjc and 100-200mcg ghrp6. Im a bit worried about the shot before bed b/c after a ghrp6 shot I get extremely hungry and hypo and I only have whey with olive oil before bed. Would morning and pwo be a good option or will the results be much better pre-bed.

Pre-bed is import because if you can triple that pulse ...a pulse which by itself contributes 85% or so of natural GH secretion in males...that will result in a much greater total amount of GH during that pulse than any other pulse you can create at any other time.

IF GHRP-6 is that bad then I suggest you use a very low dose of GHRP-6 (30mcg) w/ 100mcg of CJC-1295 in your pre-bed dose.

Is such a low dose synergistic w/ GHRH (CJC-1295)? Yes. Lets look at the following graph from:

Bowers, C.Y., Reynolds, D.G., Durham, D., Barrera, C.M., Pezzoli, S.S. and Thorner, M.O. (1990) Growth hormone (GH)-releasing peptide stimulates GH release in normal men and acts synergistically with GH-releasing hormone. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 70, 975–982

figure5.jpg

Look at the redline. That was the result of what amounts to about 100mcg of GHRH dose w/ what amounts to just 10mcg of GHRP-2 (i.e. .1mcg/kg).

Wow! Just a teeny bit of a growth hormone releasing peptide created synergy with GHRH (CJC-1295).

So I suggest you try 100mcg of CJC-1295 w/ 30mcg of GHRP-6 before bed. If this is not tolerable drop it down to just 10mcg of GHRP-6.

so which would you personally prefer:ghrp-6 or ghrp-2? as far as a synergestic effect.

Pre-bed is import because if you can triple that pulse ...a pulse which by itself contributes 85% or so of natural GH secretion in males...that will result in a much greater total amount of GH during that pulse than any other pulse you can create at any other time.

IF GHRP-6 is that bad then I suggest you use a very low dose of GHRP-6 (30mcg) w/ 100mcg of CJC-1295 in your pre-bed dose.

Is such a low dose synergistic w/ GHRH (CJC-1295)? Yes. Lets look at the following graph from:

Bowers, C.Y., Reynolds, D.G., Durham, D., Barrera, C.M., Pezzoli, S.S. and Thorner, M.O. (1990) Growth hormone (GH)-releasing peptide stimulates GH release in normal men and acts synergistically with GH-releasing hormone. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 70, 975–982

Look at the redline. That was the result of what amounts to about 100mcg of GHRH dose w/ what amounts to just 10mcg of GHRP-2 (i.e. .1mcg/kg).

Wow! Just a teeny bit of a growth hormone releasing peptide created synergy with GHRH (CJC-1295).

So I suggest you try 100mcg of CJC-1295 w/ 30mcg of GHRP-6 before bed. If this is not tolerable drop it down to just 10mcg of GHRP-6.

Very cool I will try this. And on my 2 off days from CJC, should I still take my ghrp6 pwo and pre-bed? Thank you

so which would you personally prefer:ghrp-6 or ghrp-2? as far as a synergestic effect.

GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin are all interchangeable. They are treated as interchangeable in the studies. They work via the same mode of action. Their slight differences are probably attributable to the different "batches" of non-pituitary neurons they excite. One peptide may excite one "batch" more or less than another.

Hexarelin is the strongest of the GHS peptides. It also induces higher amounts of cortisol & prolactin then the other peptides. It may (according to one comparison study) desensitize quicker. GHRP-2 is a little less strong with less impact on cortisol & prolactin. GHRP-6 has very little impact on cortisol & prolactin (although it is a little elevated above 1mcg/kg dosing) and is a little less stronger than GHRP-2.

So you could choose whichever is cheaper. I know GHRP-6 & GHRP-2 cost the same to make. However GHRP-6 at the moment at retail level is a lot cheaper...

There is no direct benefit to combining GHRPs because they all act through the same mode of action. You just choose one and run it from the saturation dose of 100mcg up to the maximally beneficial dose (which would be 300mcg - 400mcg) at each administration.

I know on the web you see old posts where people talk about the positive effect of combining Hex & GHRP-6. Thats just incorrect. What you do is make a decision on how much GHS you want to run and then choose among the GHS (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, Ipamorelin). If you really wanted to combine peptides you could choose to use a total peptide dose of say 300mcg which you could apportion half (150mcg) to GHRP-2 and half to GHRP-6 OR use Hexarelin , GHRP-2, GHRP-6 in equal thirds to fill that 300mcg dose slot.

However there is no synergy between these GHRPs and no advantage to dosing these peptides together. I wouldn't combine them to reach my total. I'd just run one and if I ran out and had another on hand I'd continue with that one.

Personally I would be careful with Hexarelin. The upper ranges of dosing 300 - 400 mcg are likely to induce desentsitization and may require time off and will induce the most prolactin & cortisol release.

With GHRP-6 you can dose all the way up to 400mcg & not worry these issues. I don't really worry much about these issues with GHRP-2 either. With GHRP-2 I'd just make sure to avoid dosing much above 200mcg.

Very cool I will try this. And on my 2 off days from CJC, should I still take my ghrp6 pwo and pre-bed? Thank you

Yes because GHRP-6 is inexpensive and you will still have GHRH (in the form of CJC-1295) still floating around to act with it which should still give you nice pulse.

But you don't have to if you just want to take time off from pinning.

Thanks brother. Im excited to hear what you've got to say in the future about GH frag. Supposedly nothing can beat it for fatloss but im skeptical.

i want to know about this too... it seems to be getting cheaper and it would cost the same as gh per month.... doesnt frag only need to be run for 2 months at 1mg day?

Frag still seems pretty pricey. From what I heard you need 500mcg(split in 2 doses) ED and need to run it at least 2-3months for results. So your looking at around 3mg per week of frag. That adds up.

Frag still seems pretty pricey. From what I heard you need 500mcg(split in 2 doses) ED and need to run it at least 2-3months for results. So your looking at around 3mg per week of frag. That adds up.

You can run 500mcg per day and lose weight, there is clinical studies to back that up.

I was looking at hGH(177-191) & its analogues which includes Tyr176-hGH(176-191) last night.

I pulled the patents, studies, symposium notes which contained unpublished data and investor reports on clinical trials from the company that wants to eventually have this approved as a drug.

I was most interested in taking a side tour into the GH-fat cycle which is how they theorize GH works concerning fat loss at the molecular level...

...my quick run through the material indicates that there is not much information on dosing. First it is not possible to extrapolate doses used on lab animals to humans so those studies are of limited value. Second the drug company trials which tested for safety used high doses (25mcg/kg to 100mcg/kg). Third the drug company does not care about subcutaneous administration, they want an oral drug so subsequent studies use the oral delivery system where gram level dosing is used.

But from the oral dosing clinical trial one interesting thing emerged... that is that they found 10grams to be equally effective to 20grams and furthermore they found 60grams to have ZERO effect.

That means that there is an upper limit to dosing at which point you not only will get no further benefit BUT ALL benefit is lost and it is as if you took nothing.

The clinical trials though show measurable weekly fatloss. In some cases 1kg per week. So you don't need to use it for 3 months. This compound is particularly effective in older people...much more than in younger 20-somethings.

But what about dosing?

I suspect you don't need to take as high a dose as the studies might indicate. I'm not sure even the patent holders yet know the optimal subcutaneous dose. From their patent filing:

"The peptide which is the active ingredient of the pharmaceutical composition of this aspect of the invention exhibits advantageous therapeutic activity in the treatment of obesity in an animal when administered in an amount appropriate to the particular case. For example, from about 0.5 μg to about 20 mg per kilogram of body weight per day may be administered. Dosage regimens may be adjusted to provide the optimum prophylactic or therapeutic response. For example, one or more divided doses may be administered daily, weekly, monthly or in other suitable time intervals or the dose may be proportionally reduced as indicated by the exigencies of the clinical situation."​

0.5 μg/kg is .5mcg/kg which is just 50mcg for a 100kg man.

Is such a low dose optimal? Probably not...but you'd probably get a very minimal positive effect from it.

Anyway I'm very interested in this compound. When I get a chance I want to read all of the material more thoroughly and put together an article.

DatBrut - I do tons of research and I came across another one of your threads today surprisingly..where you had left the board.

I'd like to say you come across as though you are the REAL DEAL.

So as a noob my first post goes to you.

I have been on CJC-1295 for 50 days or so..

Always at night-empty stomach*******--Before bed..********

though going to sleep sometimes is an issue..my heart rate seems to increase so i take melatolin to help make me passout sooner :)

Taken with Huperzine A

1st day -500 mcg
3rd day -500 mcg
Then I changed it

5 nights after--1 cc

So every 5th night 1cc..

Then when I got to the last 4 mg of that particular cycle..I stopped for 10 days..I was trying to use the cumalitive effect of CJC..but by the 10th day I could feel the difference and knew for me I couldnt extend the off time to 14 days like I wanted.

So i purchased another batch 10mg and Im gonna continue my research :star-wars

Also when I first started taking it..i was tired for the first week..maybe diet maybe that idk
Slight rush/arm feeling in forehead..no lie ..you can feel it.

I want to incorp GH-6 into it but im still researching.

Im 40 years old man..so i noticed a few things ..like hair..skin ..energy.
My wife is like..calm down wtf you have too much energy lol..thats like 6am in the morning.

Thanks DAT thats a ton of info and insight your offering up for people.

**********Added Info..

Also I have a trick knee put some weight on it twist..it pops .. or cracks depends on the day.
Same side of body..elbow..extend it fast..pop/crack
Ski accident....

After doing the CJC-1295 Intramuscular Inject--Next day knee wouldnt pop..or crack..same with the elbow

Also I use to do 6g of Gaba 30-45 prior to bed..i cut it back to 4g because my heart would race up to 104 sometimes and
breathing was difficult but bearable..

The reason for this research is because i had some shoulder damage ..had to get surgery
after surgery I was progressing nicely..went to play bb with my son..and i grabed him w my arm
he kept going..and my arm along w him Lol..so i reinjured it but more like delay in healing..or setback

So..I did tons of research prior to surgery ..and after..and decided on CJC-1295 To try to fix it
I also have the Igf 3..but havent used it as of yet..

MY Shoulder? Awesome..no pain..nothing..Just need to increase Mobility behind the back..I can go Half way up my back...not as far as the other arm.

Cya

This is very interesting. What if you can only afford 1mg per week of cjc? Could you do a 5day on/2off protocol of

100mcg cjc+200mcg GHRP6 2x daily( morning and pwo or pwo and before bed?)

What would you do with 1mg per week of cjc?

Last edited:
How about taking GHRP & CJC in AM and PWO not before bed if one takes a GABA, 5HTP, Picamilon/Phenibut supplement at bed.

Is there ant significant difference between bed and morning administration on empty stomachs in any studies.

Last edited:
DatBrut - I do tons of research and I came across another one of your threads today surprisingly..where you had left the board.

I'd like to say you come across as though you are the REAL DEAL.

So as a noob my first post goes to you.

Thanks bro. You sound like a radio disc jockey making a dedication. "This is the Wolfman Jack...going out to the REAL DEAL masquerading with all those chicks out by the Piggly Wiggly...now you know dat be true... We gonna feel it ta-night... OOOOOO WWWWOOOOOoooo" :)

I have been on CJC-1295 for 50 days or so..

...I stopped for 10 days..I was trying to use the cumalitive effect of CJC..but by the 10th day I could feel the difference and knew for me I couldnt extend the off time to 14 days like I wanted.

...Im 40 years old man..so i noticed a few things ..like hair..skin ..energy.

Thanks for posting up. Glad to read you had good results. Also that is interesting about taking 10 days off and getting the diminishing effect before jumping back on.

A lot of guys want to go 5 days on 2 days off...but if the dose is high enough I suppose you could go 20 days on 10 days off.

In older people (say 40+) using GHRP-6 for a while "sharpens the body's GH secreting power (i.e. amplifies the + signal & turns down the - signal) which remains sharpened for at least a few weeks after discontinuing use.

My wife is like..calm down wtf you have too much energy lol..thats like 6am in the morning.

6AM is the perfect time to have more energy...now wonder the wife is saying calm that thing down. ;)

Is there ant significant difference between bed and morning administration on empty stomachs in any studies.

CJC raises the base level of GH (without interfering w/ natural pulsation). GHRP-6 either creates a pulse where there is not one naturally occuring OR amplifies an existing pulse.

In addition GHRH (of which CJC-1295 is a long-lasting analog) when administered w/ GHRP-6 further amplifies the pulse.

There is a natural pulse that occurs early in our sleep cycle which in males is the largest of the 24 hour period. If you administer GHRH & GHRP-6 before you fall asleep that pulse is greatly amplified.

If you instead administer the two peptides in the morning then a pulse is initiated.

The total GH released (or "area under the curve" if the GH pulse is graphed out) that is directly attributable to the peptide synergy is greater when they are used to support the night pulse then at any other time during the 24 hour period....using equivalent dosing.

That is significant.

How about taking GHRP & CJC in AM and PWO not before bed if one takes a GABA, 5HTP, Picamilon/Phenibut supplement at bed.

Sure you can do that. There are no rules. None of the things you mention either singularly or in combination is a substitute for THE actual hormone responsible for GH release.

Thats not to say that Gaba won't be helpful in regard to GH release.

Also I see no reason why you could not take the things you mentioned at night plus the peptides.

Dat, should you mix the ghrp and cjc in the same syring when you shoot it? Also im presuming this should be done sub q.

Dat, should you mix the ghrp and cjc in the same syring when you shoot it? Also im presuming this should be done sub q.

Yes you can ...thats what I do. There is no should when it comes to intramuscular (IM) vs. subcutaneous (SC). Either is fine. There is no local effect nor any real increase in uptake if administered IM.

SC was the advantage of being very easy and convenient.

Anybody experience with cjc-1295 or ghrp-6 from asia?
Schould the quallity be the same as the peptides from the U.S. ?
I,m planning to run both for several months

Yes you can ...thats what I do. There is no should when it comes to intramuscular (IM) vs. subcutaneous (SC). Either is fine. There is no local effect nor any real increase in uptake if administered IM.

SC was the advantage of being very easy and convenient.

Thanks so much for your info. This is really gonna help the "guessing game" for when I start this. If you dont mind I had another 2part ?

1.) can you mix the ghrp and cjc with NACL water or should it only be bac water.

2.) If you have the cjc shipped to you and it takes a few days in the mail with no ice pack, will that degrade it? Does it constantly need to be cold 24/7.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity