advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides)

Dat does rock!!!
You will be fine with 1cc/100IU pins. Just make sure you double check your math when you reconstitute and dose : )

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I have to sit down and figure out how to properly dose and mix the solutions, as well as when to take it (time of day). I'm very new to this. There is a lot of great info here, but I still find myself a little lost. Math and science have never been my strong points in life. :confused:

Not sure if I want to pin myself 3X a day, but from my understanding here, it's suggested to do so when using CJC in conjunction with GHRP-6.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, I have to sit down and figure out how to properly dose and mix the solutions, as well as when to take it (time of day). I'm very new to this. There is a lot of great info here, but I still find myself a little lost. Math and science have never been my strong points in life. :confused:

Not sure if I want to pin myself 3X a day, but from my understanding here, it's suggested to do so when using CJC in conjunction with GHRP-6.

3x daily sounds like a ton but slin pins arent that bad IMO. I get a little nervous with the conversions myself but you'll be fine. Plenty of help here if you need it. Good luck

Cheers

3x daily sounds like a ton but slin pins arent that bad IMO. I get a little nervous with the conversions myself but you'll be fine. Plenty of help here if you need it. Good luck

Cheers

Thanks bro!

I never used a slin pin before, but I can't imagine it being that much of a hassle.

If I run the above doses 3X a day, would I see any benefit from using HGH as well? Say I toss 3-5iu a day in on top of that. Is that too much? I was told peptides together with HGH is a +.

Also, can I mix the CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 in a 10ML vial and toss it in the fridge? I read here that someone put CJC in a 10ML vial, but not sure if it's with both CJC-1295 & GHRP-6. Probably doesn't matter, but I just wanted to make sure.

This really is an amazing forum and I'm still in awe with the wealth of information here. Thanks all.

Thanks bro!

I never used a slin pin before, but I can't imagine it being that much of a hassle.

If I run the above doses 3X a day, would I see any benefit from using HGH as well? Say I toss 3-5iu a day in on top of that. Is that too much? I was told peptides together with HGH is a +.

Also, can I mix the CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 in a 10ML vial and toss it in the fridge? I read here that someone put CJC in a 10ML vial, but not sure if it's with both CJC-1295 & GHRP-6. Probably doesn't matter, but I just wanted to make sure.

This really is an amazing forum and I'm still in awe with the wealth of information here. Thanks all.

I'm not really an expert on this yet, but I think you'd be better off getting 1/2 inch 1/2cc pins for the simple reason that it's easier to see what you're pulling out since it is such small amounts of cjc and ghrp.

I believe I've read it's better not to leave the two peptides mixed. However, you can pull them both into the same pin when injecting. Try not to backwash into the vial on your second pull.

As far as recon goes, usually cjc will come in 2mg and ghrp in 5mg vials(at least from what I've read). Using the above amounts this means:

CJC:
Put in 2cc of bac water into the cjc vial(not squirting directly on the powder).
Result: Every unit on the pin will represent 10mcg. At the 10 unit mark(or 1/10th of a 1cc pin) you would have 100mcg.

GHRP:
Put in 2cc of bac water into the ghrp vial(not squirting directly on the powder).
Result: Every unit on the pin will represent 25mcg. At the 5 unit mark(or 1/20th of a 1cc pin) you would have 125mcg.

As you can see, trying to pull 4-5 units(for ghrp) on a 1cc pin can be difficult...1/2cc pins I feel are easier. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I'm not really an expert on this yet, but I think you'd be better off getting 1/2 inch 1/2cc pins for the simple reason that it's easier to see what you're pulling out since it is such small amounts of cjc and ghrp.

I believe I've read it's better not to leave the two peptides mixed. However, you can pull them both into the same pin when injecting. Try not to backwash into the vial on your second pull.

As far as recon goes, usually cjc will come in 2mg and ghrp in 5mg vials(at least from what I've read). Using the above amounts this means:

CJC:
Put in 2cc of bac water into the cjc vial(not squirting directly on the powder).
Result: Every unit on the pin will represent 10mcg. At the 10 unit mark(or 1/10th of a 1cc pin) you would have 100mcg.

GHRP:
Result: Every unit on the pin will represent 25mcg. At the 5 unit mark(or 1/20th of a 1cc pin) you would have 125mcg.

As you can see, trying to pull 4-5 units(for ghrp) on a 1cc pin can be difficult...1/2cc pins I feel are easier. Hope this helps.

Sounds good! I just ordered a bunch of pinz at 1cc, I sent an email to my distributor and hopefully they can change it to 1/2cc before my order ships.

Question:

So I could have a 10ml vial of one, and a 10ml vial of another stored in the fridge, load and mix 3 pinz in the AM for the day, and use accordingly. Correct?

Or is 10ml of each too much to store mixed in the fridge (not 100% sure on the math)? Perhaps only fill 5ml worth (of a 10ml vial) instead?

Once again, thanks for all the help guys!!

Where can I find more info about "decays" of these peptides? I'm not fully understanding how that works. Thanks.

I use 8ml of bac water per 4mg cjc and 10ml bac water per 10mg ghrp6. I dont see how more bac water will hurt. If anything, you will just get a more accurate measurment. I lightly swirl the solution each time before I draw. Keeping them in the slin pins should be fine too. I draw out 14 pins every monday so I have a week's worth at a time. Go with the 1/2cc. Sooooo much easier to accurately measure.

Sounds good! I just ordered a bunch of pinz at 1cc, I sent an email to my distributor and hopefully they can change it to 1/2cc before my order ships.

Question:

So I could have a 10ml vial of one, and a 10ml vial of another stored in the fridge, load and mix 3 pinz in the AM for the day, and use accordingly. Correct?

Or is 10ml of each too much to store mixed in the fridge (not 100% sure on the math)? Perhaps only fill 5ml worth (of a 10ml vial) instead?

Once again, thanks for all the help guys!!

Dat this was posted by Grunt over at EST but im sure the bro's on here wanna know too. How do you feel about the chance of a pituitary "burn out" from all these secretagouges. Thanks brother.

I believe that a bodybuilding dose is:

100mcg of CJC-1295 + 100 - 200 mcg GHRP-6 three times a day.

Do you mean both of them 3 times daily or CJC-1295 once in the morning(or what time?) and GHRP-6 3 times daily???

What times exactly for the last one?

Do you mean both of them 3 times daily or CJC-1295 once in the morning(or what time?) and GHRP-6 3 times daily???

What times exactly for the last one?

I believe he means both if I'm not mistaken, my fellow Greek.

100mcg X 3 X 7 = 2.1mg, and that's what I read the weekly consumption is for CJC-1295.

OK, I think I got the measurements right...but I just want to double check. Please forgive my ignorance guys, I'm doing my best to figure this out.

So, if I'm to take 100mcg of CJC-1295 & 200mcg GHRP-6 3X a day, each 1/2cc pin should have a total solution up to unit 18. If I mix the solution as Kutch said:

CJC:
Result: Every unit on the pin will represent 10mcg. At the 10 unit mark you would have 100mcg.

GHRP:
Result: Every unit on the pin will represent 25mcg. At the 5 unit mark you would have 125mcg.

Is this correct? Sorry for the silly questions guys, I just want to make sure I'm going about this the right way. Am I missing anything? Thanks so much. Can't wait to see how these peptides work, I wonder when to see/notice the difference.

OK, I think I got the measurements right...but I just want to double check. Please forgive my ignorance guys, I'm doing my best to figure this out.

So, if I'm to take 100mcg of CJC-1295 & 200mcg GHRP-6 3X a day, each 1/2cc pin should have a total solution up to unit 18. If I mix the solution as Kutch said:

CJC:
Result: Every unit on the pin will represent 10mcg. At the 10 unit mark you would have 100mcg.

GHRP:
Result: Every unit on the pin will represent 25mcg. At the 5 unit mark you would have 125mcg.

Is this correct? Sorry for the silly questions guys, I just want to make sure I'm going about this the right way. Am I missing anything? Thanks so much. Can't wait to see how these peptides work, I wonder when to see/notice the difference.

Yes, if you were to mix a 2mg vial of cjc with 2cc of water and a 5mg vial of ghrp with 2cc of water then when you were done loading a pin with 100mcg of cjc and 200mcg of ghrp you would be at the 18 unit mark on the pin(10units for the cjc and 8units for the ghrp).

Here's the thing though, I don't think you want to do your research using 100mcg of cjc + 200mcg of ghrp three times a day. Just to clarify, dose the combination of 100mcg of cjc with 200mcg of ghrp once daily(before bed). Then in addition to that you can dose 200 mcg of ghrp two more times throughout the day(before breakfast and post-workout).

Again, I'm not an expert, this is just my understanding.

Edit: Dat said you taking 2.1g of cjc weekly is the "bodybuilding" dose so go for it. Cjc 3 times a day with ghrp6. Wow, my research is not even half of that. Keep us posted.

Last edited:
Yes, if you were to mix a 2mg vial of cjc with 2cc of water and a 5mg vial of ghrp with 2cc of water then when you were done loading a pin with 100mcg of cjc and 200mcg of ghrp you would be at the 18 unit mark on the pin(10units for the cjc and 8units for the ghrp).

Here's the thing though, I don't think you want to do your research using 100mcg of cjc + 200mcg of ghrp three times a day. Just to clarify, dose the combination of 100mcg of cjc with 200mcg of ghrp once daily(before bed). Then in addition to that you can dose 200 mcg of ghrp two more times throughout the day(before breakfast and post-workout).

Again, I'm not an expert, this is just my understanding.

Edit: Dat said you taking 2.1g of cjc weekly is the "bodybuilding" dose so go for it. Cjc 3 times a day with ghrp6. Wow, my research is not even half of that. Keep us posted.

Thanks for your reply! All I have to do is wait for my products to arrive, and I'll be all set. I will keep an accurate log and will post my results as best as I can.

I am curious as to when I will notice any change. I still have many questions, luckily I have found the place to have them answered. Thanks again! :fo:d-smil

hey! I've been goin' thru that thread and it is very VERY interesting
I actually came here to find info coz I'd like to eventually take that path but it still didnt answer my questions:
what's the advantages of taking CJC and GHRP? I mean versus simple GH? the price? for how long can it be taken? any side effects
thanx

hey! I've been goin' thru that thread and it is very VERY interesting
I actually came here to find info coz I'd like to eventually take that path but it still didnt answer my questions:
what's the advantages of taking CJC and GHRP? I mean versus simple GH? the price? for how long can it be taken? any side effects
thanx

I think one advantage and maybe it's biggest is how long and how often it works in contrast to HGH. But I'm still fairly new to this as well...

it seems to be lasting for longer eventhough it's about 3 times a day that it has to be taken...
Maybe the price but I can't figure out how much is needed and therefore cant calculate the real cost vs HGH

replacement dose

what do you guys think a replacement or anti aging dose of cjc ghrp would be?

what do you guys think a replacement or anti aging dose of cjc ghrp would be?

Anti-aging?

That requires a GHRP (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin...) because as we age the signaling to release GHRH gets weaker and the signal to release somatostatin (the GH inhibiting hormone) gets stronger.

The GHRPs help restore that signaling.

As for CJC-1295 (GHRH) just a little will go a long way. Maybe something like 150mcg twice per week or 50mcg each night along w/ the GHRP.

datbtrue i really have to say i enjoy reading your articles and find them very imformative..do you feel that 1mg of cjc a week and 300-500mcgs a every day of ghrp dosed 3 times a day would provide good gains from someone in there 30s around 215 or so or do you feel that it would be best to use 2mgs of cjc a week for the most gains? the reason i ask is at 2mgs a week it would obviously more costly and this person is trying to save money as this is a cheaper possibly as effective or even more effective than the standard hgh cycle..what are your thoughts? also this individual plans to workout in the AM so would it be better for the person to take his first shot of ghrp-5 after his am workout and antoher in the mid afternoon around 3 or so or should they just go with the first shot upon awakening and last around bed

thanks dat

thank you for the info on anti aging . i showed your thread to one of my kids who is a bio- chemist who has done geneic research for some major outfits .he really complimented your research. he said he has had paid staff who have not been this through thanks again

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131