advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dat's - CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides)

peptides

datBtrue,

If i was going to just take one substance for an injury rehab, cartlidge in shoulder...................

would hexarelin be much better than ghrp-6 for an injury?

these two are much cheaper for me then cjc-1295. the cjc-1295 is $100 for
(2mg)

so i was thinking of hexarelin or ghrp-6 as they are within my price range for right now.

thanks

I was thinking that the N-teriminus was at the beggining of the sequence and the C-terminus was at the end of the sequence, so if the sequence ends the NH2 what is the C-terminus, should it have one in the start? or Doesnt it require one?

When you write out the sequence the N-terminal is attached the right and the C-terminus is assumed.

When you graph it out structurally both are included and the N-terminus is on the left.

a.jpg

I'm not going to play organic chemistry teacher. You are asking some very basic questions that the first few chapters in a basic organic biology/ chemistry book will cover.

If you had a question or two...fine I would & did answer them...but you are making some very basic mistakes which tells me you are not familiar with the subject matter.

So I'm not going to answer all of the questions on organic chenistry that you messaged me because it will just lead to more and more because we have no common language upon which we can discuss this topic.

So please go learn the language of organic chenistry especially as it pertains to amino acids & covalent bonds. If you want me to recommend a good college level textbook I will. If you want me to provide that recommended textbook I will.

If you could recomend a good book in organic chemistry, be able to make sence of it all. THANKS

Hexarelin is more powerful than GHRP-6...maybe 30% more effacious. Both possess the same mode of action.

Choose either to fit your budget.

So is GHRP-6 more powerful than GHRP-2 since it is closer in structure to hexarelin or is that really not known?

If you could recomend a good book in organic chemistry, be able to make sence of it all. THANKS

Sure.
51FN7Z0EWZL._SS500_.jpg
Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry Fourth Edition by David L. Nelson Michael M. Cox is a very good book.​

I'll save you the money. I uploaded the book in pdf format at the following temporary link. **broken link removed**

Metformin

-

Last edited:
How about if you run synthetic GH every other day can CJC-1295 be used in those off days?

I'll give it a shot! And at what suggested dose, Dat?

I was running your suggested BB dose of CJC/GHRP-6....stopped...and now at 5iu GH 5/2. Thanks so much!! :cool:

Hexarelin

Dat I'm interested to find that hexarelin is so much more effective than GHRP-6 and intent to try it out. You have also been discussing the advantages of adding insulin to the protocol and I was wondering if there are more or less standard guidelines for safe :eek: dosages, since too much can complicate your life. Also I'm not sure about whether I can pin all three in the same syringe. Since unlike you I don't like being a pin cushion.

2bvajra; said:
Dat I'm interested to find that hexarelin is so much more effective than GHRP-6 and intent to try it out.

First of all I would never use the phrase "so much more effective". I've discussed the relative effaciousness of GHRP-6, GHRP-2 & Hexarelin as well as other things such as prolactin & desensitization.

What I probably never discussed is "free growth hormone" or the amount of growth hormone that is unbound by a binding protein.

Perhaps 45% of GH is bound to growth hormone binding protein in circulation. What isn't widely known is that the extracellular domain of the prolactin receptor circulates in serum and has a higher affinity (attraction) for growth hormone then even its own native ligan, prolactin. *

In a study by King & Clevenger they found that 50% of growth hormone present in the serum of a single donor was bound by serum prolactin binding protein. - Identification and characterization of the prolactin-binding protein in human serum and milk, Kline, J.B. and Clevenger, C.V., J. Biol Chem 2001 276, 24760-24766

Also studies that measure GH in plasma (i.e. GH release) fail to distiguish between bound and free GH so I know Hexarelin is more effacious at releasing GH but keep in mind prolactin as well. Higher prolactin levels will result in higher amounts of circulating prolactin binding protein which will bind to GH which reduces GH's immediate effect and leave prolactin free which enhances prolactins immediate undesired effect.

If 45% of GH is bound to growth hormone binding protein and 50% is bound to a prolacting binding protein then ONLY 5% is free. Small changes in the amount bound to prolactin binding protein can make a significant impact.

See: A serum prolactin binding protein: implications for growth hormone, Dannies, P.S., TRENDS in Endocrinology & Metabolism, Vol. 12 No. 10 Dec. 2001

* - prolactin binding protein has an affinity for GH 100 times that of prolactin and 10 times that of GH for its own growth hormone receptor.

2bvajra; said:
You have also been discussing the advantages of adding insulin to the protocol and I was wondering if there are more or less standard guidelines for safe :eek: dosages, since too much can complicate your life.

I'm not going to write an insulin safety guide or insulin 101. Insulin will drop your blood sugar rapidly. Getting shakey, hot profuse sweat and loss of some clarity of thought are the last warning signs before possibly losing consciousness. If you do use insulin it is necessary to use a blood glucose monior to monitor your blood sugar at each dosing level used. It is necessary to carry a couple of sleeves of glucose tablets in your pocket at all times.

2bvajra; said:
Also I'm not sure about whether I can pin all three in the same syringe. Since unlike you I don't like being a pin cushion.

You don't want to get any of the peptides mixed up in the vial. You want the insulin vial to remain all insulin & you don't want even a bit of insulin in the CJC/GHRP-6 vials.

You pin the CJC/GHRP-6 first so that GH can be created. Once that happens you can go eat, but before eating you can pin insulin. That is the general timing and it differs from administartion of synthetic GH because CJC/GHRP needs to create GH which will take 15 minutes or so. Pinning insulin at that time will mean both GH & Insulin are active concurrently.

I would do one of two things. Either:

1. Take the synthetic GH (4iu) in the morning and the CJC/GHRP pre-bed, or
  2. Take the synthetic GH (4iu) PWO and the CJC/GHRP pre-bed

If you can give yourself 12 hours between the synthetic GH (4iu) administration & the CJC/GHRP you will minimize the likelihood/extent of its inhibition on natural GH release at the pituitary.

If you are on medications it is always good to go to the book or ask a doctor about such things. As a general rule though if you are on blood thinners never take anything w/o a doctor signing off on it.

After extra info on this if poss Dat !

Lets say i wanted to run

4iu synthetic GH am then CJC/GHRP pre-bed

Could i use GH just the AM of training days so that would be Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri and then use CJC/GHRP combo everyday ?

Also was thinking of dosing my insulin (low dose 4-6iu) with the GH on them 4 days only !

Thats leaves PWO which i thinking of using 50mcg IGF.

Whats your opinion on above i know its not a full CJC/GHRP cycle you are discussing here but would like your input please.

Thanks in advance
PB

A little confused about something.

You said..."So if you are at a bodybuilding dose level in your cycle it is wise to not use both CJC-1295 and GH at least in the same 24 hours."

You also said..

"If you can give yourself 12 hours between the synthetic GH (4iu) administration & the CJC/GHRP you will minimize the likelihood/extent of its inhibition on natural GH release at the pituitary."

Should one wait 12 or 24 hrs. between CJC/GHRP and GH? Could I go M-F with GH and CJC/GHRP on Sat/Sun? And at what dose since it's only 2X a week instead of 7?

Last edited:
Dat a small blurb on a site selling Hexarelin said that Hex and GHRP-6 are synergistic and amplify each other--perhaps like CJC/GHRP-6 although CJC was not mentioned and the site doesn't market it. Any comments and could all three be included in the same pin? Also is there any information about relative proportions? Hex at least from this site is far more expensive than GHRP, so if as little Hex is needed for effectiveness as GHRP w/ CJC that would help pocket-wise.

Yes

Dat a small blurb on a site selling Hexarelin said that Hex and GHRP-6 are synergistic and amplify each other--perhaps like CJC/GHRP-6 although CJC was not mentioned and the site doesn't market it. Any comments and could all three be included in the same pin? Also is there any information about relative proportions? Hex at least from this site is far more expensive than GHRP, so if as little Hex is needed for effectiveness as GHRP w/ CJC that would help pocket-wise.

But I would believe Brut.......no need to mix Hex and GHRP-6. Go with GHRP-6.....it could be better in the long run but use it with CJC ,not Hex.

A little confused about something.

You said..."So if you are at a bodybuilding dose level in your cycle it is wise to not use both CJC-1295 and GH at least in the same 24 hours."

You also said..

"If you can give yourself 12 hours between the synthetic GH (4iu) administration & the CJC/GHRP you will minimize the likelihood/extent of its inhibition on natural GH release at the pituitary."

Should one wait 12 or 24 hrs. between CJC/GHRP and GH? Could I go M-F with GH and CJC/GHRP on Sat/Sun? And at what dose since it's only 2X a week instead of 7?

Wait 12 hours IF you need to use both.

Doesnt hex raise prolactin levels more than GHRP6 and GH. I'd avoid it unless you get some cabergoline.

Dat don't you think something should be stated publicly about how most users aren't really taking CJC and 99% of sites selling CJC-1295 are really selling tetrasubstitutted GHRH?

Dat don't you think something should be stated publicly about how most users aren't really taking CJC and 99% of sites selling CJC-1295 are really selling tetrasubstitutted GHRH?

How would one determine this? Just ask the supplier(and believe them)? Ask for a scan of the analysis?

Isn't cjc-1295 legal for non-human use? I mean it's not even scheduled, correct? So, source talks should be ok assuming it's for research purposes...um, what's that 1% source :action-sm?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131