over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Problem with Syntherol , need help

08thms

Newbies
Ok I asked Big A about this , but I want to see if anyone else has had this problem . I am site injecting 1 cc of test suspension with a 1/2 cc of Syntherol into my bi's .I read Big A's list of dos and dont with synth and I following completely . When I inject I aspirate always , and the Synth helps the test susp from clogging big time . But after a few hours I noticed that my bi gets all pink , sore , and hot . Later the same nite I have trouble sleeping cause of the pain (yes I rub the help out of it and do arms right after the shot) , and I develop flu like symptons for the next 2 or 3 days afterwards . Fever , acheness , the works ! I got the Synth from one of the pros at Synthetek , Phil Hernon , and he said he heats up the oil to around 90-95 degrees to thin it out before shooting it . Tried that and same results , the flu ! Any help out the guys .............Thanks

Like I said in the pm - sounds like the suspension is the problem as Syntherol doesn't have any drugs in it. It could it be dirty. Susp gets dirty very easily.
Also, the redness could be because the Syntherol 'could' attach itself to the suspension crystals, and as such not let them disolve properly.
When you use suspensions, you are supposed to add a water based injectible like B12 to make them easier to go through a needle, not oils.

You don't need to heat the Syntherol as it is sterile and it flows easily through anything, even a 28g as it is.

simple way to find out what the problem is..

simply stop combining the 2 use only the susp.. or only the synth and see which is giving you the symptoms through process of elimination. It sounds to me as if you are having acute abcess probs. temporary abcess from bacteria. Make sure you cleansing your injection areas each time with a alchohol swab as well. Good luck let us know how it goes. As Big A mentioned Susupension if your using water base that is will be more apt to have a higher bacteria count.

Mr.Huge

nex tstep...

Well I have used the susp before with no problem so it has to be the oil . Why would I have flu symptoms . I mean its been 2 days and I still have a 101 fever and I cant straighten my arms out .

just out of curiousity do

you normally post under a different handle? Or are you a new member here?

How long have you tried using the syntherol without the suspension? Are you cleaning your injection sites before injecting? Have you sterilized your stoppers on your vials?

If it is causing problems simply discontinue usage or try injecting into a different muscle to see if symptoms still occur. Thus you can distiguish clearly what the problem is by going to a completely different injection site.

Mr.Huge

08thms said:
Well I have used the susp before with no problem so it has to be the oil . Why would I have flu symptoms . I mean its been 2 days and I still have a 101 fever and I cant straighten my arms out .

okay why are you still combining the two if you are so sure what the problem is? and if you are unsure, why don't you inject the synthol by itself to see if the symptoms still occur? Is this your normal handle? if not, why are you using a new one?

Handle

I use to be on here over a year ago , but this is my handle now . My old handle was Pwrlift007. I do clean the injection site and the bottle and I know its the synth cause I tried it in my tris for the first time on thursday along with bis and they are bo th still killing me .
Thanks for all your guys help so far , just wish I could use this stuff .

Last edited:
suspension causes flu like symptoms in most..... syntherol may hurt but should not cause flu symptoms. the pain will even subside as you get used to it. personally i will never use enhancement oils again.

hmm...

sounds as if you already have all the answers so what is your point of posting? Simply to see if others say they have had problems with syntherol? So that you can say syntherol is a bad product? I mean I guess I just don't get the reasoning behind your post, other then to hear others say they had probs too in which i don't think your gonna get this kind of a responce if its what your seeking.

Anyhow you already seem to know what the problem is. You don't take well to syntherol or you may have a bottle that was exposed to some bacteria from where ever your storing it or maybe a bad bottle slipped through the manufacturer which Im sure they do their best and making sure all vials that are produced are sterile before leaving the manufacturing plant. Either way it got dirty somehow if you are 100% this is whats causing your probs.

You have basically 2 options get a new bottle try it one more time see if it was just exposed to bacteria, dust, dirt etc., or simply discontinue usage. When doing so use only the synth without any susp at all to know for sure.

Well, I guess you have 3 options you can keep shooting and taking the painful injects and expect the same reactions your getting now.

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
i don't like option 3 at all.. there should be no option 3.. keep shooting that dirty stuff and one of these times, he's gonna pay for it dearly

hmm

This guy is a joker..

I know Ive used three 100ml bttls myself since the company opened
and never a problem.. sure some pain and TIGHT arms at first but nothing unexpected and sure as hell never caught the Flu :)

Maybe its just not for you?
Everybody reacts to things differantly so Id say just give it up..
obviously your not liking what its doing..WHY keep it up?

I would never inject Test suspension in my arms.
All the brands Ive used have some Bite to them.

BTW

Nice 3rd post :)

08thms said:
Ok I asked Big A about this , but I want to see if anyone else has had this problem . I am site injecting 1 cc of test suspension with a 1/2 cc of Syntherol into my bi's .I read Big A's list of dos and dont with synth and I following completely . When I inject I aspirate always , and the Synth helps the test susp from clogging big time . But after a few hours I noticed that my bi gets all pink , sore , and hot . Later the same nite I have trouble sleeping cause of the pain (yes I rub the help out of it and do arms right after the shot) , and I develop flu like symptons for the next 2 or 3 days afterwards . Fever , acheness , the works ! I got the Synth from one of the pros at Synthetek , Phil Hernon , and he said he heats up the oil to around 90-95 degrees to thin it out before shooting it . Tried that and same results , the flu ! Any help out the guys .............Thanks

its possible your having an alergic reaction to something, and neither substance can be at blame. also my bi's hurt when i went through just one bottle of syntherol because of the streching of the muscle it was hard to bend arms without discomfort

Eliminate the syntherol and see what happens? Then eliminate the suspension and see what happens?

Well...

Thanks for the replys guys (most of them ) . I posted it to see if anyone else had had similar problems and if anyone and any ideas to help . I didnt post it to say its a bad product like Mr. Huge thinks , I actually think it will work great if I figure out what is causeing the problem . And for Rajjin saying im a joker , this is my first time using it , and everyones body reacts differant to differant things . So im sorry if a few of you guys think your better than me cause I asked a question about a problem , but I thought that was what this site and you guys were for , to help people who are having problems . To the rest of you guys to offered help , I thank you .

As far as I am doing , it is sunday morning and after 2 1/2 days of fever it is gone . I am gonna do arms again in a few days and just use the suspension alone . If no problem , then I will try the synth alone to nail down the problem .

Once again thanks to the guys who helped ...

YOU GOT YOUR SYTHEROL FROM PHIL? REALLY?

I'D LIKE TO SEE PHIL VERIFY THAT CLAIM. I KNOW PHIL IS ONE OF THE FELLAS ON THE SYNTHETEK ADVERTIZEMENT, BUT I WASN'T AWARE THAT ANYONE ORDERS SYNTHEROL FROM PHIL. I MAY BE IGNORANT OF THE FACTS, IF SO I APPOLOGIZE TO YOU.

I HAVEN'T HEARD OF ONE CASE WHERE THE SYTHEROL HAD ANYTHING IN IT THAT WOULD CAUSE YOUR REACTION.
I HOPE YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR INFECTION..THAT WOULD SUCK.

08thms said:

Last edited:
Sounds like a normal reaction to me. You are most likely just more sensitive to it than most. Probably just an inflammatory reaction to injecting a significant amount of a foreign substance into your body, stretching the muscle...etc. I tend to have alot of soreness and redness in the biceps too and tighness to the point that the muscle is flacid for about 12 hours. The flu like symptoms are probably just the extended reaction of your body trying to fight off the foreign body, which will cause a generalized rise in body temperature. I doubt the synth is dirty though or the reaction would probably be even worse, but I think what you have is exaggerated, but normal. Being the case, syntherol might not be for you. The pain should lessen with subsequent injections, but if not, your body may continue to metabolize and remove it, thus making it less effective than in a person with normal reaction.

Huh?

JETHRO TULL said:
I'D LIKE TO SEE PHIL VERIFY THAT CLAIM. I KNOW PHIL IS ONE OF THE FELLAS ON THE SYNTHETEK ADVERTIZEMENT, BUT I WASN'T AWARE THAT ANYONE ORDERS SYNTHEROL FROM PHIL. I MAY BE IGNORANT OF THE FACTS, IF SO I APPOLOGIZE TO YOU.

I HAVEN'T HEARD OF ONE CASE WHERE THE SYTHEROL HAD ANYTHING IN IT THAT WOULD CAUSE YOUR REACTION.
I HOPE YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR INFECTION..THAT WOULD SUCK.

I have no idea what or who this guy is. Are you sure there isnt another Phil Hernon?? This is strange. I also said to heat it to 95 degrees? In arizona, heating it to 95 means keeping it in the fridge.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws