advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not to ruffle any feathers on here but......

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL HERNON

Banned
But I am reading a book called genome. We split from chimps 300, 0000 generations ago. If you starterd in NY and held your mothers hand, she in turn held her mothers hand, and repeated this through the generations, at Washington DC the mother would be holding hands with the missing link, the common ancestor with chimpanzees. We are 98% similar genetically to the chimp.We both have 32 teeth, 5 fingers, 2 eyes, 4 limbs and a liver. There is no bone in the chimp that we do not share,There is no known chemical in the chimp brain that cannot be found in our brain. No known part of the immune system, digestive system, vascular system or lymph system or nervous system that we do not share.

PHIL HERNON said:
But I am reading a book called genome. We split from chimps 300, 0000 generations ago. If you starterd in NY and held your mothers hand, she in turn held her mothers hand, and repeated this through the generations, at Washington DC the mother would be holding hands with the missing link, the common ancestor with chimpanzees. We are 98% similar genetically to the chimp.We both have 32 teeth, 5 fingers, 2 eyes, 4 limbs and a liver. There is no bone in the chimp that we do not share,There is no known chemical in the chimp brain that cannot be found in our brain. No known part of the immune system, digestive system, vascular system or lymph system or nervous system that we do not share.

Still to this day evolution is thought of in theory and still after years and years of research and scientific studys it doesnt hold FACT.

Hey Phil

That must be an interesting book. I find that subject very interesting. I think there is extremely strong evidence to support that we evolved but still missing evidence. i actually just watched something on the history channel about this yesterday.

But

Vander_V said:
Still to this day evolution is thought of in theory and still after years and years of research and scientific studys it doesnt hold FACT.

This book is not about evolution. It is about DNA and the place RNA has in helping duplicate ourselves. Pope John -Paul on October 22, 1996, argued that between apes and man, there was an "ontological discontinuity"-a point at wich God injected a human soul into an animal lineage. Does this mean that the church be reconciled to the evolutionary theory? Remember, complexity is not the goal of evolution. Every species is unique. Uniqueness is a very common commodity.

Phil what about gorillas?

Attachments

• coleman.JPG
    coleman.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 822
compliements of putnam... definatly shows the similarity and support the evolution ideas....

Attachments

• LOL V.JPG
    LOL V.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 855
Vander_V said:

you must of studied art at college

ever hear of "natural selection"

Last edited:
Actually, there is proof.

Conan21 said:
That must be an interesting book. I find that subject very interesting. I think there is extremely strong evidence to support that we evolved but still missing evidence. i actually just watched something on the history channel about this yesterday.

Yes, good point. This project is showing us that we all are related. It is also showing that bacteria may be much more highly evolved than we are. Bacteria can acquire genes from other bacteria simply by ingesting them. The tree of life may indeed be upside sown. We are all from a society, not an individual specis. We all came from an organism that started out as RNA, because protein or DNA was not around yet. RNA is very unstable and falls apart in a few hours. Through trail and error, one of them created a newer tougher version of RNA, called DNA, a system for making RNA copies of it, including proto-ribosome.

PHIL HERNON said:

Actually, I have known about this for a while. I started looking into this when I saw the movie "Instinct". It made to much sense to me, so I followed up when I wasn't busy. Come to find out, Chimps are our closest relative. Either way, I highly recommend "Instinct". If you let it IN it may change the way you think a little.

Last edited:
Phil
along the same lines

Mitochondrial Eve is the name given by researchers to the woman who is the most recent common matrilineal ancestor of all living humans. We know about Eve because of mitochondria. Mitochondria are organelles that are only passed from mother to offspring. Each mitochondrion contains Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), and the comparison of DNA sequences from mtDNA reveals a phylogeny. Based on the molecular clock technique of correlating elapsed time with observed genetic drift, Eve is believed to have lived in a population of humans about 150,000 years ago in Africa.

links us all together.

YES!!

Kaiser said:
Actually, I have known about this for a while. I started looking into this when I saw the movie "Instinct". It made to much sense to me, so I followed up when I wasn't busy. Come to find out, Chimps are our closest relative. Either way, I highly recommend "Instinct". If you let it IN it may change the way you think a little.

I saw that. I wil have to re rent it.

Yes

LEX said:
Phil
along the same lines

Mitochondrial Eve is the name given by researchers to the woman who is the most recent common matrilineal ancestor of all living humans. We know about Eve because of mitochondria. Mitochondria are organelles that are only passed from mother to offspring. Each mitochondrion contains Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), and the comparison of DNA sequences from mtDNA reveals a phylogeny. Based on the molecular clock technique of correlating elapsed time with observed genetic drift, Eve is believed to have lived in a population of humans about 150,000 years ago in Africa.

links us all together.

Great info!

TPFU

Thats funny!! Actually, we are 97% like the gorilla. Gorillas and chimps are more different than we are to either gorillas or chimps.

Damn i wish i saved the thread on getbig.com i think i read something about how gorillas or monkeys could one arm row 3x their bodyweight or something insane like that? I wanna see one of them hit a lat spread

What are the "main" differences between man and the apes/monkeys? Just out of curiosity. Besides the obvious. According to the book.

LEX said:
Phil
along the same lines

links us all together.

Followed this on the Discovery channel one time. Love that channel... They explain it in my terms (lamens terms) which helps me out alot. I am not really big on terminoligy as I am the "way things work" side... Thanks brother... I will look into it...

Strange story.

I know a guy who is extremely religious. He spends so much time researching about religion and so forth. I think it has actually driven him insane. LOL. He almost has the bible memorized and he also tries to research the extreme abundance of scriptures that were never added to the bible. He even learned to read Latin so he could read it himself without losing translation. He always tries to look at everything from a very scientific point of view.

I'm not close friends with this guy; I just went to High School with him. I'm sure from the above paragraph he sounds pretty wacky. LOL. Well I guess he is. But he did always get straight As in school. He is one of this genius/insane type people.

But anyway, he was telling a bunch of us a few months ago about lost ancient scriptures from King Solomon’s temple that were found.

One of the stories speaks of the evolution of man.
He said that God (aloheme) was some type of Alien that came here with his followers and genetically engineered an ape-like species to make them workers. He said something about how the pyramids where built by "beings from above"
I forget 99% of the details behind the stories.

It sounds really ridiculous typing this but he made it sound very believable and sounded very educated on the subject. Most people laughed at him but I just took it with a grain of salt. If you talk to this guy he will really put your mind through a loop. He is fanatical about the Free-Masons and has some wild stories about them as well.

Who really knows where we came from? Or how things like the pyramids were built? I'm sure the true story behind the origin of the earth and man are some pretty wild stuff.

one thing i'm definately pissed about is if we evolved from apes, why in the hell didn't we get to keep their T levels.

Last edited:
Main difference

Diesel2323 said:
What are the "main" differences between man and the apes/monkeys? Just out of curiosity. Besides the obvious. According to the book.

Chimps and gorillas have 24 chromosomes, we have 23. 2 medium size chromosomes fused together to form one in us and remained seperate in gorillas and chimpanzees. 13 chromosomes shared by all 3 of us are exactly the same.

Diesel2323 said:

**broken link removed**

one origin , different branch of the tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner