advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanksgiving - What are you thankful for?

Gavin Kane

Banned
My pastor brought up a great point this past Sunday, we have Thanksgiving every year, but never stop to think about what we are thankful for. So I will start.

I am thankful for my beautiful wife for pushing me to go to school and realize the potential she knew I had. I thank her daily for the beautiful children she gave me , whom I love dearly and they love me too.

I am thankful for God, for giving me life, wealth, and peace of mind. I am also thankful that I get to do what I love everyday for a living.

I'm thankful for what Christ did on the cross, good freinds, my job, my apartment, my car, and being able to follow my dreams.

I am thankful for having a great girl, great family and life!!!

Great post AP

I am thankful for my best friend-loving wife and for the eternal life gift that God has graciously given to me when I pass on for accepting his son into my heart. I am thankful for my wonderful family that has stood by me in tough times. I am thankful for my good health and the great friends that I have in my life.

i have a beautiful wife.. (most of my friends refer to her as "cool").. very patient and puts up with me..lol i have great kids.. very energetic but, awesome and cute as they can be.. i have a roof over my head.. two awesome dogs who are basically our kids.. good job.. all is good.. i am very blessed when i think about it..:D i still bitch on occasion.. but, all in all.. ;)

I am very thankfull that me and my girlfriend are still together despite everything we have gone through, im so lucky to have someone like her in my life. She does have her ups and downs but thats how it goes. Also im thankful for how much God has been with me through my life especially through the "Tuff times." All i need is just the rest of my life to go smoothly and ill be allright.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Flex4777 said:
I'm thankful for what Christ did on the cross
There wouldn't be much to be thankful for if not for this.
I'm absolutely thankful for what Christ did.

Almost forgot....
I'm thankful for all the people on this board whore are always willing to lend a hand. Thanks for always answering the sometimes dumb ass questions your faced with. For those of us doing the asking, you guys are a huge help.

I am Thankfull for my first baby that is due at the end of Feb. I am thankful for my health and the wonderful life that I have and I am also thankful for all the things I have yet to achive. I am thankfull for everyone that loves me and for the love I can give them, I am thankfull that I can bring a smile to someones face even its only once a day. I am thankfull for my German shepard dog "Nytro" who I would do anything for. I am thankfull for my finecee who shows so much love for me and that I have so much love for. Most of all I thank God for making my life so special and blessed.

Boy I am starting to feel greatfull. Thank you AP for starting this thread. I am now ready to go catch my dreams. I hope everyone has a wonderful, speicial day.

my wifes new boobs. oh and god and all that stuff too:D :D :cheeky;sm

I'm thankfull for my son, a very supportive wife, owning a succsessful business, my families good health, the lord and waking up everyday. Hopefully in 2 years when this thread is posted again I will beable to include my wife graduating from college. Have a happy!

Somehow....

Im thankfull of course fro christ, Im thankefull im still alive. Im thankfull that I have clean bill of health(had some liver probs before). Im thankfull for my beatufill wife and son. The problem is i just dont say it enough. Not to of key here but I grew up without a father. He past away when I was 7yrs old. I married a women who already had a child but her husband past away. I still see him as my son. I love them both dearly but it is heard to express my feelings because my family was so strange with this kind of stuff. My mother hugged/kissed us goodnight but I always longed secretely for a father figure. That whey I wouldnt become such a wimp.........I dont see myself that way anymore but it hearts me to not be able to express emotions properly I just appear confused and angry all the time. Beleive me that is not the real me. I just hope you all have a great holiday, and remember family is forever. Love them as much as you can because some day they will be gone, or you will be.

Im thankful for everything already talked about and Im thankful for Chocolate.
I love Chocolate more than sex...really. I just have sex more often than I eat Chocolate. LOL
PEACE

ALMOSTPRO...GREAT THREAD MAN!

YEAH, I AM THANKFUL FOR MY HEATH, FAMILY, FRIENDS...AND A LOT OF THE GUYS HERE AT PROMUSCLE WHO HAVE BEEN COOL TO ME. LIKE YOU GUYS...I AM GREATFUL FOR A SAVIOR WHO WAS WILLING TO DIE FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD.

AND.....I AM THANKFUL TO BE AT MY MOMS HOUSE ....THE FOOD, THE FOOD, THE FOOD....THE HOUSE SMELLS TERRIFIC!:D

Family, Friends, engineers who build cool toys(sport bikes,plasmas tvs, etc), scientiest who put test in a bottle, and cows for making steaks

Oh yeah Fuck Jesus

Flex4777 said:
I'm thankful for what Christ did on the cross, good freinds, my job, my apartment, my car, and being able to follow my dreams.

Very well put bro, add to that Marssels fast delivery times and some bro's on BigA's board and things are good.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American ProfessionalMuscle members.

God Bless,
Boo.

Vespa103 said:
Family, Friends, engineers who build cool toys(sport bikes,plasmas tvs, etc), scientiest who put test in a bottle, and cows for making steaks

Oh yeah Fuck Jesus

Excuse you!
Seriously man, how un called for is that. No one is going to go and say - fuck your family, and fuck your freinds. Just think a little before you post bro.
Thanks.

Anyways,
Happy thankgiving brothas! God bless and enjoy!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner