Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
There are a number of rumours floating around about this board and myself.

All of you that are familiar with me, know that I don't hold any punches and I say straight out matters the way I see them. Obviously, over the years, this has upset a lot of sharlatans.

All these current rumours are started by the same group of people. They are a small groups of board owners, mods and sources that are all linked to each other and that I exposed in the past.

They are using this oportunity to try and get their revenge. Problem for them is that they have no proof of anything (because what they claim did not happen).

Rumour 1:
BBA, Mod on ProMuscle was busted. BBA was involved with Powerline (Maverick). Maverick was arrested. Maverick himself said that BBA had nothing to do with the bust. BBA was investigated, but to my knowledge, he was not arrested.
Regardless, BBA was removed from the staff on ProMuscle and we publically warned the board to stay away from Powerline.

Rumour 2:
MikeS was a snitch.
As you know, 18 months or 2 years ago, MikeS was ratted by his training partner Beast2k.
Mike was represented by Rick Collins. At his sentencing a few weeks ago, the prosecution was pushing for years imprisonment. Rick Collins pulled a miracle. Because of that, we cannot talk openly about it until the 30 days that the prosecution can appeal are up. We don't wank to yank the chain of the dogs (LE).
And remember, the statement that it was 'MD's largest steroid bust' was a statement made by a newspaper. It was never substantiated in court.

Rumour 3:
Domestic Tabs/PharmXL - according to the police spokesperson talking to the media, their bust was not connected to RawDeal but they acted on information supplied by a disgruntled customer and another supplier (we assume a rat).

Rumour 4:
ProPeptides was investigated last year. They were removed as a sponsor. The indictment has been made public that it's for $20k worth of gear.
Yes, from my experience with the courts, that's fuck all and probably they'll get a slap on the wrist. People charged with hundreds of thousands worth of steroids got as little as a few months in jail in the past. For $20k, Jeff Rock most likely will get a light penalty unless the judge wants to make an example out of him, but even then, the judge has to follow sentencing guidelines and previous authorities.

Rumour 5:
Mamtas was listed on one of the indictments with RawDeal. Mamtas is a foreign national residing in another country. As soon as the indictment hits the judges table, the judge will say that he has no jurisdiction over him, and will most likely throw that charge out. Anyone with court experience will tell you that. Mamtas also has a chinese trading licence for the pharmaceuticals, so his own authorities will not do anyting either.
He did ask to be kept quiet though, until the hysteria dies.

Rumour 6:
Rumour that I am a fed or a fed informant. First of all, I reside on the other side of the Globe from the US.
Second of all, using a bit of logic - I make money of banner spaces. If I help sources getting busted, wouldn't I lose banner money as there won't be sponsors anymore?
Also, here's a bit of trivia - for a new sponsor to be approved, if I don't know them personally, they have to provide me with their photo, driver's licence scan (photo has to match) and then they get a visit to confirm the details. This is so they don't scam anyone.
If I am a fed, how come none of the sources that provided me with the info above, are listed on any of the indictments?

Just like everything else in life, you have to step back and look at matters from an outsider's perspective. If it doesn't make sense and there is no proof to back things up, it's obviously false. Imagine that you are in court and you only deal with facts. Rumours get thrown out as they can't be substantiated. What you will be left with will be the proof.

Also, how come all the usernames that are making accusations about myself and this board are new names, as the people that make accusations are scared to use their real board names? It's because they are liers and they know that if they use their real boards names, they'd be exposed yet again.

Regarding the board, ProMuscle sells advertising space to international companies that provide us with copies of their business licences. They are all 100% legal and licenced companies in their respective countries.

We are an international board, with members all around the world. To a great number of members that are not US based, it is perfectly legal to order products from our sponsors.

If you are in a country that buying from our sponsors products is illegal (such as the US), the onus is on you, the buyer, to make sure you don't break any local laws.

WOW - Can't say anything but GREAT post. Have to say that in my short time here I have realized that Big A has the be the best Admin on any board out there on MANY levels.

Big A, Thank you for putting this up. I think it will clear the air about a lot of this shit! I tend to deal in fact and proof. I am and always will be a sceptic. Again you are a stand up guy and run the best board on the net. Cheers!

BUMP.

THIS UP.

Read those rumours from the link on the other thread. Not that i thought they had any substance but your post makes everything clear.

thank you BigA for posting a voice of reason in the middle of all this paranoia and hysteria

The best part is the news about Mike, that's very good to hear

I am new to the forum thing only a few months!I have been invited to others and for some reason this is where i stay:rolleyes: I cant seem to place why. I was even been sent on a vacation from here for being out of line.I am still here ,maybe i like being picked on or being in a place where i will learn nothing and the mods are the the worst ever or maybe NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!Thanks BIG A and PM.Good post

Thanks Big A

Great Post....
The best thing about this board is Big A and his method.
Big A has spoken....

There are a number of rumours floating around about this board and myself.

All of you that are familiar with me, know that I don't hold any punches and I say straight out matters the way I see them. Obviously, over the years, this has upset a lot of sharlatans.

All these current rumours are started by the same group of people. They are a small groups of board owners, mods and sources that are all linked to each other and that I exposed in the past.

They are using this oportunity to try and get their revenge. Problem for them is that they have no proof of anything (because what they claim did not happen).

Rumour 1:
BBA, Mod on ProMuscle was busted. BBA was involved with Powerline (Maverick). Maverick was arrested. Maverick himself said that BBA had nothing to do with the bust. BBA was investigated, but to my knowledge, he was not arrested.
Regardless, BBA was removed from the staff on ProMuscle and we publically warned the board to stay away from Powerline.

Rumour 2:
MikeS was a snitch.
As you know, 18 months or 2 years ago, MikeS was ratted by his training partner Beast2k.
Mike was represented by Rick Collins. At his sentencing a few weeks ago, the prosecution was pushing for years imprisonment. Rick Collins pulled a miracle. Because of that, we cannot talk openly about it until the 30 days that the prosecution can appeal are up. We don't wank to yank the chain of the dogs (LE).
And remember, the statement that it was 'MD's largest steroid bust' was a statement made by a newspaper. It was never substantiated in court.

Rumour 3:
Domestic Tabs/PharmXL - according to the police spokesperson talking to the media, their bust was not connected to RawDeal but they acted on information supplied by a disgruntled customer and another supplier (we assume a rat).

Rumour 4:
ProPeptides was investigated last year. They were removed as a sponsor. The indictment has been made public that it's for $20k worth of gear.
Yes, from my experience with the courts, that's fuck all and probably they'll get a slap on the wrist. People charged with hundreds of thousands worth of steroids got as little as a few months in jail in the past. For $20k, Jeff Rock most likely will get a light penalty unless the judge wants to make an example out of him, but even then, the judge has to follow sentencing guidelines and previous authorities.

Rumour 5:
Mamtas was listed on one of the indictments with RawDeal. Mamtas is a foreign national residing in another country. As soon as the indictment hits the judges table, the judge will say that he has no jurisdiction over him, and will most likely throw that charge out. Anyone with court experience will tell you that. Mamtas also has a chinese trading licence for the pharmaceuticals, so his own authorities will not do anyting either.
He did ask to be kept quiet though, until the hysteria dies.

Rumour 6:
Rumour that I am a fed or a fed informant. First of all, I reside on the other side of the Globe from the US.
Second of all, using a bit of logic - I make money of banner spaces. If I help sources getting busted, wouldn't I lose banner money as there won't be sponsors anymore?
Also, here's a bit of trivia - for a new sponsor to be approved, if I don't know them personally, they have to provide me with their photo, driver's licence scan (photo has to match) and then they get a visit to confirm the details. This is so they don't scam anyone.
If I am a fed, how come none of the sources that provided me with the info above, are listed on any of the indictments?

Just like everything else in life, you have to step back and look at matters from an outsider's perspective. If it doesn't make sense and there is no proof to back things up, it's obviously false. Imagine that you are in court and you only deal with facts. Rumours get thrown out as they can't be substantiated. What you will be left with will be the proof.

Also, how come all the usernames that are making accusations about myself and this board are new names, as the people that make accusations are scared to use their real board names? It's because they are liers and they know that if they use their real boards names, they'd be exposed yet again.

Regarding the board, ProMuscle sells advertising space to international companies that provide us with copies of their business licences. They are all 100% legal and licenced companies in their respective countries.

We are an international board, with members all around the world. To a great number of members that are not US based, it is perfectly legal to order products from our sponsors.

If you are in a country that buying from our sponsors products is illegal (such as the US), the onus is on you, the buyer, to make sure you don't break any local laws.

BigA you got a PM from me , could you please read....

Well said.. Some would just ignore the rumors so thanks for setting the record straight.

Big A a fed.... Bwahahaha

Listen...
Most do not know who i am by this handle but IF Big A was in anyway connected to being or even helping the feds MY ASS WOULD BE SITTING IN FEDERAL JAIL A LONG TIME AGO!
That statement is total bullshit.... Big A is as straight up trust worthy as a man can be... and he has more then proven this to me time and time over again.

I have but one thing to say.... i hate to see ANYONE get busted for anabolic steroids but it doesn’t surprise me one single bit Maverick was one of those arrested. He got way to sloppy along time ago.... he got to big for his britches and more then once exclaimed to me that he was "untouchable".
He was DOMESTIC and LIED to everyone claiming his lab was not in the USA.
I always knew his shit was gonna hit the fan.
I DO feel sorry for him... but it just goes to show... if they wantcha they are gonna getcha.

Rocco

You are doing great Big A, thanks for getting me over here!

Great Post

Great Post Big A....& all Bros for the safety of the board should keep posting on the most recent happenings as soon as they come to Us...

Big A RULES!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Big A

I know of your integrity and your willingness to walk the halls of justice alone without compromising others.

What, are you going to change now?? No it is against our nature.

There are few like you, but you know one when you see one. Mike S is like that.

Allbeef

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner