over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Battle at the River

Congrats Sassy!

2nd in the lt heavies and 3rd in the masters!! And you were worried:rolleyes:

Way to go girl!!!!

Awesome!

Sassy, I am happy for you. Congratulations on your competition. You've been a really nice part of this board. Hopefully you'll post some show pictures?!

Get them up!

I'll email Meredith and tell her the good news. She'll be glad you did well.:)

Well....

I just got home and even though I placed 5th in the Light-Heavies I knew What I was in for. NO jokes in that class, the winner was a former MR. Miss and the 2nd place guy Won a Jr. Overall last year... I weighed in at 183 the smallest light-Heavy and get this guys there was 1 I repeat 1 in the Open Middle class!! WTF!! I should have dieted 2 more weeks!! OH WELL it's over and those Chili Cheese fries were damn good with that mountain dew I washed them down with :D

Well....

I just got home and even though I placed 5th in the Light-Heavies I knew What I was in for. NO jokes in that class, the winner was a former MR. Miss and the 2nd place guy Won a Jr. Overall last year... I weighed in at 183 the smallest light-Heavy and get this guys there was 1 I repeat 1 in the Open Middle class!! WTF!! I should have dieted 2 more weeks!! OH WELL it's over and those Chili Cheese fries were damn good with that mountain dew I washed them down with :D

You did the best you could do Light and gave it everything ya had, keep your head high, not many can get into condition to even step on stage.

BTW, where are the pix light and Sassy???????

As for the middles, WTF, I know what show I can finally crack the top 5 in again now .... lol!

Our pics didn't come out very well, so as soon as I get some back from the photographer I'll post some.

I was going to go, but my ex-wife wanted me to get my son early so that made me not able to go. I heard the competition was good in every class. The guy who works with me had all his athletes do very well. Top two in each class they participiated in. I still have 9 more weeks for Mr. Tenn...I would love to have gone and supported you all! I am glad everyone did respectable and at least had fun doing it.

Girl from my gym took womens overall, womens light, and womens masters. Here is a link. Her progress pictures are amazing. Started training two years ago and it is truly inspirational. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/BBDiesel/

^ She did a great job and looked amazing! Thanks for posting her transformation. That's very inspiring. :)

I hope this is OK to do Sassy. You look great here.

Attachments

• 1411302orig.jpg
    1411302orig.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 92

Hopefully Everlast doesn't mind me saying this but you look beautiful. All the ladies in that line-up look great.

Last edited:
WOW SASSY, you look fantastic! Great job!

congratulations!!!! You look great!

Sassy, congrats, you looked great, that is a lot of dedication in the middle of everything else going on in life. The lady in the middle, is now monitoring this board, her name is prolly BBDiesel if she registered. I think she would make a good condition to our community.

I helped with her contest prep, here on my contributions:

I said hello at Starbucks about eleven times in the months leading up.

When I noticed at the gym she was cut as heck, I said "Do you have a contest coming up" and also said "Good Luck". So I guess you can say I was part of the victory. LOL

Pekkerwood

^ Definitely get her to join. We could always use some more girl power on here!!! :cool:

Congrats Sassy and Npc . I had on of my trainees competing there in the women's figure. She placed 1st in the masters and 3rd in her hgt class (c). NPC, the guy that won the lgt. heavy and overall is my boy Mark. He had just competed last weekend at the Southern Classic in Jackson placing 2nd there overall. I've seen the pics from the competion and the both of you looked great.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131