YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF is cheating, but can't find any real proof......

Rickd

Newbies
There are things that just don't seem right and you know..... A feeling of distance from her from time to time. Then the sex starts to change, favorites turn into too much trouble. Turns into very basic sex with as little effort as possible, almost disinterest.

Proof?...none

Strong feeling something is not right

How do you find out from a person that automatically denies everything to the bitter end.

You don't find out. Whether she's cheating or not it doesn't sound like the relationship is that healthy. If she is cheating then why would you want to stick around? Sounds like it might just be time to move on. Wish you the best bro.

Could she be depressed?

Sent from my N9130 using Tapatalk

There are things that just don't seem right and you know..... A feeling of distance from her from time to time. Then the sex starts to change, favorites turn into too much trouble. Turns into very basic sex with as little effort as possible, almost disinterest.

Proof?...none

How do you find out from a person that automatically denies everything to the bitter end.
Straight up ask her. Tell her why you think that when she denies. Make it clear that you'd rather know the truth then be strung along. If things don't improve/she tells you she's cheating/whatever other result, time to end it and move along.

Proof?...none

See bold: I dont think thats a sign of cheating as we all have days where we want a little alone or private time.

The others can be signs of infidelity but there are many other variables into play, like how long have you guys been together ? Is she depressed/overwhelmed ? Newborn ? etc...

I hope its one of the above.

Proof?...none

Are you currently on cycle? If so what? I'm on my first run with Tren and I get so jealous its gonna give me a stroke.

Proof?...none

Hey brother I read your post and had to comment. I went thru a similar situation years ago and I had no proof just a gut feeling. Well it turned out ir wasn't cheating but there was something She was hiding. My best advice is of there is something u think she is hiding and u may think She is cheating or she may not be but the only way you are gonna get her to tell you what's wrong or what's going on is you need to sit down and talk to her, and I don't mean sit down and interrogate her. You need to make her feel comfortable, tell her that no matter what people make mistakes in relationships. I always told my girlfriends that no matter what they did I would not be mad or scream and yell or anything as long as they were honest. You never know maybe your mood or demeanor scares her from wanting to tell you what's going on. If she thinks u are gonna snap out and cause a fight or whatever you will never get her to be honest with you because she will be afraid of what her honesty may bring out of you. Especially I read tren is involved and believe me my girl says I get scary sometimes too and won't tell me somethibg cause she thinks I will snap or get crazy. Bottom line sorry for the rant but sit her down make her feel comfortable and encourage her to open up to you about what us bothering her. And promise her before she tells u anything that u will be level headed and yes u may be mad but u will respect her honesty more than anything.
I wish u the best of luck I just know how it is to have that gut feeling of sonethibg being off it will drive u nuts (and the tren will be the gas for the fire making your thoughts no matter how crazy they are seem like reality.)
Hope everything works out bro keep us updated

-bx

Maybe just not into you anymore.
Doesn't mean she's cheating but it definitely means she doesn't want you.

Maybe just not into you anymore.
Doesn't mean she's cheating but it definitely means she doesn't want you.

HAHA!! God Damn, Dude! Blunt right there!

This distance is what happens in EVERY relationship after a long enough time. Shit settles down and thing get stereotyped. For most of my life, I never stayed in relationships long enough get past it. Fun's over, sparkle is gone, time to go. When I felt distant or felt the girl was, I'd go. On to next.

Then I got serious about someone in a real way. And this thing comes up, as it always does (took a long time, 4 years). But you get past it. Keep making progress in your work, or school, gym and relationship. Keep changing things to move them forward. Let her know how the future might look.

Humans are forward thinking animals. We start to wonder, "What's next?". so show her and tell her. Make plans together. Even little ones.

If you leave it alone, disinterest/boredom CAN become a breakup, or maybe cheating. But it probably isn't now. And if Tren is on board, drop the cheating thought altogether.

Maybe I missed it, but how long have you been together? Life changes and the crazy sex life I once had with my wife has turned into an amazing mutual relationship with much less and simpler sex. Maybe you need to change your mind set and priorities in the relationship if you love her.
When my relationship became less sex driven and more partnership driven, I felt the same way at first. Work together to master life. Focusing on the sex will only give you kids (which kick ass) or leave you never satisfied.

ask her "to the point" quesitons, if she wont answer them straight away, and looks away when she answers (left) she is lying. say good bye and move on....if your not married act like it that will call her bluff.

Thanks guys, I see I could take as cut and dry and just leave. I have so much invested in this chic. Maybe 5 years of a great relationship, greatest sex ever. We mesh perfectly, insane sex. The kind she always jokes about that other people wish for but never get.

She says she's "all in" and wants that happily ever after relationship with me. Always wanted me and now we are finally together and this cheating bug has popped up and ruining everything. She says "it;s not true".

When I do talk to her about the shit she does that bothers me and points to cheating, she gets upset, plays the denial game, cries that I am so rude as to accuse her of it.

I'm into this chic. She's the one I want, but not if she's cheating. Then she's trash and everything I've put into this has been wasted. No problem, I'll move on. I just don't want to throw it away on suspicion. i need the truth and she's a denial expert. Take it to the grave type.

Just a thought...maybe you are not giving her what she wants? Instead of asking what's wrong with her, maybe look outside the box and ask what am I doing that is not fulfilling her needs?

I know this can be difficult. For a while my wife was not hugging or kissing as much and I call her out and her response was "why does it always have to me to initiate the romance?" She was right...I expected her to do it and I wasn't either. Now things are great with us!

I'm not really asking what's wrong with her... It's the big things like getting upset that there's a hicky on her breast and worried how fast she can get rid of it. It's also not about who initiates it, we are both highly sexual people, which was most odd for her to change up some of our favorites or come out of no where with this new position that she loves... It's that kind of shit...

The counselling forum makes me never want to get married or have a serious relationship ever. Op sometimes people have pretty good intuition. You would know if you have good intuition and if you do that's something to think about...

Last edited:
Maybe its just run its course? How old are you guys ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws