mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GF is cheating, but can't find any real proof......

Sex is not a reason to keep a girl around.

Trust me dude I was in a six year relationship similar to what your saying. I loved her of at least I thought I did. We finally broke up. I met somebody else. Now we're fixing to having to a kid.

The point is there's plenty more fish in the sea. Don't hold onto a relationship just for shallow reasons such as sex or the way she looks etc...

Break up with her. If it's meant to be then yall won't be separated long. Don't stress so much about females.

I am a firm believer, if you are truly a rational person, you gut feeling tends to be right. So at this point there are some decisions you must make. People naturally become very complacent, every day things become a job and rather boring. We always have to conform to our surroundings and always look at our life to be in a forward progression. Some woman want to want as weird as that sounds the whole thrill of the catch needs to be sparked every now and then. So all in all take the right steps to ensure that one your not taking your relationship for granted, two that you still have a thrill or a drive about your relationship and three when all else fails pray it out and talk it out. I wish you well and I've been on both sides of the fence there is always a reason sometimes you just have to stick in there for it.

There are things that just don't seem right and you know..... A feeling of distance from her from time to time. Then the sex starts to change, favorites turn into too much trouble. Turns into very basic sex with as little effort as possible, almost disinterest.

Proof?...none

Strong feeling something is not right

How do you find out from a person that automatically denies everything to the bitter end.

If you care about her and the relationship talk to Her be honest and open. If nothing seems to be budging suggest going to couples therapy it sounds annoying but honestly it helped a ton with my wife and I and I'm glad we went.

One book that I wish I read when I was married was the 5 Love Languages. Its a pretty good book.

I wouldn't accuse her cheating to the point where she is crying. Maybe she was sexually abused and suddenly its all coming back and now your accusations don't allow her to trust you ... for example.

For the next few weeks try forgetting about it. Bite your tongue and do stuff with her. Take her out and do some stuff you normally don't do.

If that doesn't change her mindset in the next few weeks go to counseling.

Counseling helps a lot to get another perspective.

If you think she is cheating randomly ask her to see her phone. If she types in her password and hands you the phone hand it back to her she isn't doing shit. If she acts all defensive then she is cheating lol.

Bro,

Please don't take offense, trying to help.

1 ) If your on Gear, it could be in your head.

2 ) you should always try to talk it out, even if you have to trick her in to the truth, the truth can be known one way or another thru talking alone.

3 ) hire a PI in your area. Look in Craigslist under SERVICES.

4 ) I assume you've already looked at her phone and computer ...

5 ) lastly, there are many gadgets with camera and motion sensor, as well as video online at places like ebay. Clocks, statues, whatever.

*** But here is the thing, be prepared for the answer either way.

And understand if you can talk it out, and you get caught spying, it's probably already over. It's hard to come back from that.

If you really care about her, maybe just move forward and be more attentive.

If she loves you that's all it will take to cut it off.

PEACE

You guys have all had great advice from several perspectives...

"go with your gut, more fish in the sea"
I used to live by that rule but this girl just does it for me and don't want to start over. It has been worth it to hang in there...

Let me get to the big issue that really fired this up...

Along with the sexual changes, she tripped out 3 different times over marks or hickies left in absolutely hidden areas that no one would see. To me, there really is no excuse for that. She saw one on the underside of her breast one morning and said"OHH SHITTT!! You left a mark.......that's ok I know a way to get rid of them fast"
My god, that set off alarms in my head that fast. I started asking her right there. What the hell is going on with you? Who are you worried about seeing a hicky on you? There really is no other explanation for that. The only person that should be seeing any of that is me and her doctor....

SO with all that going on, we hang out with a long time friend of mine that I have known for 20 yrs and his new, young ghetto sort of girlfriend.
She is new to my friend and she and my girlfriend got along great.

I had mentioned some of these incidents to my friend about the hickies and things and he too thought that was odd. After spending a day at the lake with my friend and his girlfriend, he tells me. "you were right dude, she is seeing someone" "SHe told my girlfriend that she likes this other guy, he's 7 years younger, helps her out with money and goes to see her a couple times a week at her house early in the mornings before work when you aren't there."

This really tied it all together... Did the arguments start then. WOw, we really started going at it. She claimed it was all lies. I couldn't imagine why my friend and/or his girlfriend would make something up like that. There was a lot of detail thrown in that made it fit...

Bad part is, I had just moved in with her and a lot of arguing went on when her 17 yr old son was home. He stayed away mostly but he didn't like seeing her so upset. I am not one to argue, especially in front of kids. I would always start talking to her about it because it was always on my mind. She would cry, drop to her knees begging me to believe her and not move out.

It was so confusing. Why would she lose it so hard, cry for days, take of work depressed if she had another guy anyway?

"spy on her, there are lots of new devices, hidden cams etc.."
Yeah, I resorted to this after I did ask her over and over to just be honest. Tell me if she is interested in someone else. That's fine, I would rather know the truth and deal with that than find out later and freak out. She continued to hold her ground that she has done nothing wrong... I bought a digital recorder and threw it under the seat in her car. THinking maybe she would talk to a friend and I would hear all about it. Then she would have to explain and we could go from there. Never heard that. Just lots of thoughts she would say to herself. One of them I heard was "what if I told him.........no, that will never happen" another one was "try not to get caught"..

This was all before I moved out. Everything together just had me convinced.

I couldn't take it, she wouldn't tell me what was going on even though I said that I understand we all make mistakes and I would try to understand why she did it. The truth is better than losing us over a secret..

I moved out. She kept calling me trying to convince me it was all lies and she is innocent. That she is being punished for something she didn't do and I'm a fool..

I sat with her one day and we are over the emotional part, over the anger and just talking at this point. I believe what I believe and she's the same. We talked about how our future was supposed to be and things we talked about doing together and I jokingly said "well if you are innocent and I'm just a crazy fool with a liar for a friend, maybe a lie detector test would solve our problems" She said, sure... set it up.

I found a retired cop that had been an expert witness in court, done lie detecting work for the DEA, local police and sheriff depts and provided the same service to the public for $395..

She agreed and we went. The day we got together and drove to see him she was pissed. Wouldn't talk to me at all. Said i was a fucking asshole. I just told her that we or I at least need to know the truth. I can't prove she did it and she can't prove she didn't.

Long story short, she passed.... He asked if she had slept with anyone since we started dating. Asked if she slept with anyone at work. Asked if she had told that girl about another man...."No"

My friends girlfriend heard we were having problems and just added the jet fuel to blow us up. She had a couple girlfriends she wanted me to date so we could all go out. She didn't like my girlfriend and just wanted rid of her.

I never realized there were such conniving unscrupulous people out there... That was a whole lot of trouble for us that we are stilling seeing if we can recover. She knows I bugged her car and feels violated and that I lied and went too far.

As far as the other stuff, I guess she is just different and I was reading into it too far. She passed all the questions, no cheating.

Straight up ask her. Tell her why you think that when she denies. Make it clear that you'd rather know the truth then be strung along. If things don't improve/she tells you she's cheating/whatever other result, time to end it and move along.

I used to live by that rule but this girl just does it for me and don't want to start over. It has been worth it to hang in there...

Along with the sexual changes, she tripped out 3 different times over marks or hickies left in absolutely hidden areas that no one would see. To me, there really is no excuse for that. She saw one on the underside of her breast one morning and said"OHH SHITTT!! You left a mark.......that's ok I know a way to get rid of them fast"
My god, that set off alarms in my head that fast. I started asking her right there. What the hell is going on with you? Who are you worried about seeing a hicky on you? There really is no other explanation for that. The only person that should be seeing any of that is me and her doctor....

SO with all that going on, we hang out with a long time friend of mine that I have known for 20 yrs and his new, young ghetto sort of girlfriend.

I had mentioned some of these incidents to my friend about the hickies and things and he too thought that was odd. After spending a day at the lake with my friend and his girlfriend, he tells me. "you were right dude, she is seeing someone" "SHe told my girlfriend that she likes this other guy, he's 7 years younger, helps her out with money and goes to see her a couple times a week at her house early in the mornings before work when you aren't there."

This really tied it all together... Did the arguments start then. WOw, we really started going at it. She claimed it was all lies. I couldn't imagine why my friend and/or his girlfriend would make something up like that. There was a lot of detail thrown in that made it fit...

Bad part is, I had just moved in with her and a lot of arguing went on when her 17 yr old son was home. He stayed away mostly but he didn't like seeing her so upset. I am not one to argue, especially in front of kids. I would always start talking to her about it because it was always on my mind. She would cry, drop to her knees begging me to believe her and not move out.

It was so confusing. Why would she lose it so hard, cry for days, take of work depressed if she had another guy anyway?

Yeah, I resorted to this after I did ask her over and over to just be honest. Tell me if she is interested in someone else. That's fine, I would rather know the truth and deal with that than find out later and freak out. She continued to hold her ground that she has done nothing wrong... I bought a digital recorder and threw it under the seat in her car. THinking maybe she would talk to a friend and I would hear all about it. Then she would have to explain and we could go from there. Never heard that. Just lots of thoughts she would say to herself. One of them I heard was "what if I told him.........no, that will never happen" another one was "try not to get caught"..

I couldn't take it, she wouldn't tell me what was going on even though I said that I understand we all make mistakes and I would try to understand why she did it. The truth is better than losing us over a secret..

I moved out. She kept calling me trying to convince me it was all lies and she is innocent. That she is being punished for something she didn't do and I'm a fool..

I sat with her one day and we are over the emotional part, over the anger and just talking at this point. I believe what I believe and she's the same. We talked about how our future was supposed to be and things we talked about doing together and I jokingly said "well if you are innocent and I'm just a crazy fool with a liar for a friend, maybe a lie detector test would solve our problems" She said, sure... set it up.

I found a retired cop that had been an expert witness in court, done lie detecting work for the DEA, local police and sheriff depts and provided the same service to the public for $395..

She agreed and we went. The day we got together and drove to see him she was pissed. Wouldn't talk to me at all. Said i was a fucking asshole. I just told her that we or I at least need to know the truth. I can't prove she did it and she can't prove she didn't.

Long story short, she passed.... He asked if she had slept with anyone since we started dating. Asked if she slept with anyone at work. Asked if she had told that girl about another man...."No"

My friends girlfriend heard we were having problems and just added the jet fuel to blow us up. She had a couple girlfriends she wanted me to date so we could all go out. She didn't like my girlfriend and just wanted rid of her.

I never realized there were such conniving unscrupulous people out there... That was a whole lot of trouble for us that we are stilling seeing if we can recover. She knows I bugged her car and feels violated and that I lied and went too far.

As far as the other stuff, I guess she is just different and I was reading into it too far. She passed all the questions, no cheating.

Straight up ask her. Tell her why you think that when she denies. Make it clear that you'd rather know the truth then be strung along. If things don't improve/she tells you she's cheating/whatever other result, time to end it and move along.

That's some story. Only way she could pass is if she's a socio-path or cheated. Well hopefully you two can move past it and all will work out. Jealousy and insecurity can be a bitch some time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

yeah, it was bad... like a poison in my head that made everything she did seem suspicious....

Reconfirming that she is honest and trustworthy has changed my thought process and entire outlook. I have no doubts and the thoughts of infidelity are gone completely.

Lol this relationship is so done if you carry on you are only torturing yourself in the future.

When my estro is too high or low I get paranoid at work, everybody is out to get me or already has. It's not this is it?

I am a firm believer, if you are truly a rational person, you gut feeling tends to be right. So at this point there are some decisions you must make. People naturally become very complacent, every day things become a job and rather boring. We always have to conform to our surroundings and always look at our life to be in a forward progression. Some woman want to want as weird as that sounds the whole thrill of the catch needs to be sparked every now and then. So all in all take the right steps to ensure that one your not taking your relationship for granted, two that you still have a thrill or a drive about your relationship and three when all else fails pray it out and talk it out. I wish you well and I've been on both sides of the fence there is always a reason sometimes you just have to stick in there for it.

gut feeling is often eminent proof. google "vagus nerve". its a nerve in your brain

My feelings are out to ya man.

Society today has us all second guessing everything.

Our insecurities are feverish.

Our ability to trust others is all but gone.

Life is more complicated than ever.

Very sad to read all this. If there is no saving what was,..... look ahead with a cautious but open mind.

ITW

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity