over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your Thoughts.

!MeanStreak!

Registered
So this isn't for me, but I have a friend whose dad is interested in jumping on some aas. He was asking me what I would recommend and considering his age I felt like I would rather post this and just get some ideas. He's 52, weighs around 235 and about 20% body fat. Always works out, has solid diet, and competed in view natural body building shows. Anyways he wants to lean up a bit and put on little size. Since it's his first time would you guys recommmend a beginners cycle or more intermediate one? Thanks for the feedback!

Why doesn't he just go to the doctors and jump on HRT.
He would most likely be amazed how much such a small dose will help him. And it's legal and overseen by a doctor.

Why doesn't he just go to the doctors and jump on HRT.
He would most likely be amazed how much such a small dose will help him. And it's legal and overseen by a doctor.

What makes you think he's low T?
I didnt see anything in the op's post about that and seeing he would be a 1st time aas user his T should be good.

I think him starting on test at 300-600 mg per week would do wonders.

Just do a legal HRT and research HGH.

All the benefits of vitality, fat loss, anti-aging, muscle maintenance, etc.

I didnt see anything in the op's post about that and seeing he would be a 1st time aas user his T should be good.

Ask any DR and 9 out of 10 times anybody over 40 years old have t levels.

I agree he needs to see a doctor... Chances are he has low test at his age so find a Dr. that is sympathetic to his needs.. Its best to get a check up, physical and blood work as well before anything

I did ask him about going to the doctor and getting some prescribe for him but he has done blood work and his test level is not low enough the doctor said to give him some test. Basically his doctors not going to hook him up with it. We did talk about hgh which might be a possibility but right now he's just looking for a cycle to do

20mg test and 30 deca or npp daily for 8 weeks then drop deca or npp.HGH 2-5 iu daily

It's an assumption, but a pretty good one considering his age. The reason wasn't mainly focused on him having low test. It was mainly focused on starting low like a TRT course and going from there.
Also it's legit gear then too

Ask any DR and 9 out of 10 times anybody over 40 years old have t levels.

It's an assumption, but a pretty good one considering his age. The reason wasn't mainly focused on him having low test. It was mainly focused on starting low like a TRT course and going from there.
Also it's legit gear then too

Gotcha I did not realize (if this is true) that so many are low T
I made 50 and my bloods come up very good still
Can a reg Dr. prescribe trt or must it be a endo?

Peace

Last edited:
Some docs will prescribe TRT but usually you have to be at near non existent test levels from my experience. Most TRT tends to come from Endo's and Urologists oddly enough.

If he's interested in a true cycle then some Test-C or E would be the route I'd go due to injection frequency. Also tell him to have an AI on hand.

Last edited:
20mg test and 30 deca or npp daily for 8 weeks then drop deca or npp.HGH 2-5 iu daily

Don't know if the dad has any joint pain, but the decca or npp would do wonders for his joints.

I did ask him about going to the doctor and getting some prescribe for him but he has done blood work and his test level is not low enough the doctor said to give him some test. Basically his doctors not going to hook him up with it. We did talk about hgh which might be a possibility but right now he's just looking for a cycle to do

I would tell him not to accept that diagnosis of 'normal'. normal could mean normally low levels for most men his age. low is still low.

"52 years old"

"Most of you probably know that your individual testosterone levels fall as you age. But studies have shown that men today, across the population, have about 20% less testosterone than men the same age did just two decades ago. That’s a huge dip."

Testosterone Week: The Declining Virility of Men and the Importance of T | The Art of Manliness

Well trt and hgh would prob give himbwhatb he is looking for

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear