over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another low test/ high tren question

2swole79

Registered
Guys, I know this topic has been asked many times before in general, but I'm considering a kind of low test, high tran cycle to run coming back from a long layoff, I really need to recomp, but would like some size along with it. I hate training when I'm flat...Isn't the premise behind the low T/ high tren cycle really based in just keeping estrogen low for tren to be able to do it's job best. Tren side have never been a super big concern of mine, other than the trensomnia. Is there any reason why I can't shouldn't be able to run the TEST PROP at say 350mg/ week with a little Aromasin and MAST PROP at 200mg/ week to keep estrogen nice and low, allow my to stay a little fuller, train harder and still get the most out of the tren?

I'm thinking something like this:

TEST PROP 50 mg/ day
TREN ACE 100mg/ day
MAST PROP 25mg/ day
Turinabol 50/ mg/ day

Maybe just work up to that dose. Maybe start the test at 275 and Tren at 350 then work up to 350 and 700.

I'm doing something similar. I tried the low test/ high tren, me personally, I didn't really care much for it. This time I'll try higher test and have them about the same level, but I'm going to pay better attention to my anti-e and my estrogen levels. I have a shit ton of tren left so I need to use it up and not waste my money so i'll try out a couple of ways to use it and see which is the best with the least sides.

The idea is to keep Test levels at TRT levels and let Tren do its thing.... you don't want Test and Tren to compete.... I don't get size when I do this...I just get shredded.. like you, the only side I really get is Trensomnia...run this a few times and am getting better and better at it... if you monitor closely and you see yourself getting flat just up carbs... in the past I was guilty of this.... near the end id get flat as fuck.... not this time....

Some day i'll bulk with Tren... problem is I love Ace.... last thing I want is to pin ED during a bulk too...

The idea is to keep Test levels at TRT levels and let Tren do its thing.... you don't want Test and Tren to compete.... I don't get size when I do this...I just get shredded.. like you, the only side I really get is Trensomnia...run this a few times and am getting better and better at it... if you monitor closely and you see yourself getting flat just up carbs... in the past I was guilty of this.... near the end id get flat as fuck.... not this time....

Some day i'll bulk with Tren... problem is I love Ace.... last thing I want is to pin ED during a bulk too...
Test and tren dont compete for the androgen receptor...bad bro science...lots of good reads on this too. I think its a personal choice...what does ur body respond best to. I prefer low T high tren and i dont subscibe to pyramiding up in a cycle...especially with short acting esters...another BS broscience protocol. Do whats worked best for u in the past or try it both ways since ur using short acting esters. Looks like a solid cycle to me.

Test and tren dont compete for the androgen receptor...bad bro science...lots of good reads on this too. I think its a personal choice...what does ur body respond best to. I prefer low T high tren and i dont subscibe to pyramiding up in a cycle...especially with short acting esters...another BS broscience protocol. Do whats worked best for u in the past or try it both ways since ur using short acting esters. Looks like a solid cycle to me.

exactly. Some prefer different things. When I was in my late 20s, I did high test, high tren high abombs. Now at that point, i didn't monitor my estrogen as good as I should have and I had a lot of sides near the end of the cycle, but it was also the biggest and strongest I've ever been in my life..

I'm doing that again, except not going as "high" as i did back in my 20s. so my "high test" "high tren" is different than what others call high. As long as I can keep the acid reflux away and keep my appetite up, it's good to go as a bulk and I think I can do that by monitoring my estrogen a lot better this time around.

I'm doing something similar. I tried the low test/ high tren, me personally, I didn't really care much for it. This time I'll try higher test and have them about the same level, but I'm going to pay better attention to my anti-e and my estrogen levels. I have a shit ton of tren left so I need to use it up and not waste my money so i'll try out a couple of ways to use it and see which is the best with the least sides.

That's pretty much it, just try different options and see which works best for you.

My first tren cycle was high test and high tren, fucked me up mentality...... Bad at times. So I lowered the test to a trt dose and still kept tren high, sides were MUCH better. Didn't fuck me up mentally, just the night sweats and falling asleep kind of sucked.

However, with the low test and higher tren, I couldn't really build mass, sure I was shredded but I just couldn't get that "thick" look that I was after. So I slowly starting increasing the test. Thought I'd try this way out again. Completely different than the first time I ran them high together. I was able to put on lean mass and for some reason, I didn't get any of the mental sides that came with the first time. Just the same night sweats and can't fall asleep.

So just try different routes, pay attention and go from there brother. I really have no idea on why this run with the high test/tren was remarkably different from the first. Sometimes tren can be so fucking hard to predict lol, for me anyway.....

One nice thing about the lower test dose is you don't need an AI... Since tren does a number on your good cholesterol, adding armidex on top can completely tank it.
It could also be looking your fullness by lowering estro too much. Another advantage of the lower test dose is I don't get the same blood pressure elevation as I usually do off tren.

I can't seem to gain weight when using tren, even with my calories so much higher that I'm usually miserable from eating that much all day.

I typically do 200mg test, 400mg tren and that's as high as I go. But it's plenty enough to make a drastic change in how I look.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have seen some programs from some top coaches and have yet to see a program that has TRT test/high Tren. Moderately high test and moderate Tren.

At the end of a prep test usually does get dropped lower but not 150-175. More like 350.

Higher test/ moderate Tren = get lean, strong, full, and vascular
Low test/ high Tren = lean, strong, flat, and vascular but lose body fat slower

For me personally I always get leaner the higher my test dosage is although I don't go over 750mg. Lower test/higher Tren I always looks leaner drier at first but burned BODYFAT better with more test. And water issues can be dropped by dropping test and/or upping ai's the last 4 weeks. But in this first 10-16 wks of prep higher test for the win.

I have seen some programs from some top coaches and have yet to see a program that has TRT test/high Tren.

That approach is used to avoid sides. Top coaches are more concerned about results than avoiding sides.

High test/high tren will produce a larger bodybuilder than low test/high tren because, first of all, your total AAS dose is larger.

Thanks for the responses so far guys. To clarify, in the past I've run significantly heavier cycles, 2G test, 50-75 dbol/day etc... Always stayed pretty lean naturally. After the layoff I'm looking to recomp as much as possible first. I'm fat/soft by my standards. My understanding was the low test/ high tren although reducing sides seemed to allow tren to rip you up even faster. It also seemed to me, although I have yet to try it that what we're really talking about is making sure test doesn't aromatize and then your tren really shines. My thinking was that by adding a non aromatizing turinabol, and adding in a litte Mast prop and arimidex that I could maybe keep test at 350mg/ week that the turinabol would keep me full and the aromatization would be mitigated allowing me to get away with an extra 100mgs of test weekly? Thanks for the responses.

That approach is used to avoid sides. Top coaches are more concerned about results than avoiding sides.

High test/high tren will produce a larger bodybuilder than low test/high tren because, first of all, your total AAS dose is larger.

I didn't say high test/high Tren. I get the sides thing and wasn't trying to ignore that. I guess my perspective comes from wanting to be the biggest, baddest, leanest bodybuilder I can be. If people don't want that then keep doing the low test thing with high Tren.

I get more Tren sides at 200 test/700 Tren as compared to 600-700 test and 300 Tren. I stay fuller, stronger, burn fat better, look better. And if im going to use potentially harmful compounds I'd rather use higher dosages of test than Tren for long term sake. Maybe that's just me.

I couldn't agree more. 750mg test cyp and 600mg tren blend had me bigger and leaner then ever before.

400mg of tren works for most people. From my experience people use more to make up for a poor diet. Op I'm not saying your diet is poor just this is what I have found on the forums and it was it was the case with me.

I couldn't agree more. 750mg test cyp and 600mg tren blend had me bigger and leaner then ever before.

I've seen folks on a gram of test, a gram of tren and 150mg of drol walking around happy with their family in the mall, going to the movies or having a good time at the beach. No sides whatsoever...

To me, that's the true bodybuilding elite. Guys who can handle copious amounts of drugs and get the results that come with them.

The guys who stand out naturally won't make it far if they can't handle the heavy chemistry used in this sport nowadays.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131