Votes: 154 30.9%
  • SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK

Votes: 114 22.9%
  • ONCE A MONTH

Votes: 122 24.5%
  • NEVER!

Votes: 108 21.7%

• Total voters
Cant why to go to Chik-a-fila to get some waffles fries and polynesian sauce:love:

the only time i eat fast food is affter competition time when my body is craving a checker burger with cheese and bacon, or get a baconator and no bread before prejudge somwe how works to get my super veiny and pumped

I love Chick filet chicken biscuts. I generally have them twice a week. So good................:love:

Dam you guys really like fast food on here i figured "NEVER" would have the only votes..

Chick Fil A is dam good i havnt had that in years! I should grab some..

Sushi is my biggest vice ATM. That and laziness when it comes to cooking.

Money is tight and I mostly eat crushed oatmeal, protein, and olive oil. Lol definatley not ideal but works.. Ha in the summer when i'm working I eat fastfood everyday.

because subway is just processed shit. its not any better for you than any other fast food place except for lower fat content(depending on what you get) look how the food is MADE not what the nutritional card says :rolleyes:

I have also read that their wheat bread is made from the hair of women from 3rd world countries, no joke, look it up.

I cant look at subway the same.

I used to eat their grilled chicken but its pretty much the "hot dog" of chicken patties...

Never touch the stuff, except for an occasional Subway 12" sandwich.

mcdonalds almost everyday...or whatever is around

rarely eat it

After eating so clean for so long any time I eat fast food (high in fat, process carbs, sodium) I bloat up bad with water. It may take a day or two to get the water off. This past thanksgiving same thing, lots of process carbs and sodium and I was weighed almost 6lbs heavier the next day.

i ate fast food TWICE today :D

First time i've even had a fast food meal in months. Lately i've been giving my body a couple "cheat" meals every couple weeks. I had been strict for so damn long. Today was some fast food and candy.

I guess it's fashionable to say that you DON'T eat fast food. But I do and so do a lot of fellow boardmembers. It doesn't seem to effect us negatively...

Fast food is not as unhealthy as most people think.

It's high in calories and low in nutrients, but it's cheap. I wouldn't recommend eating exclusively fast food, but as long as you eat plenty of other nutritious food, having fast food a few times a week won't harm your gains or your health.

SOME fast food has SOME trans fat, but not much. I doubt that eating a little trans fat can cause any health problems. If you're worried, just look at the nutrition info and stay away from the food with trans fat, if you're so concerned.

Does fast food have high fructose corn syrup? Sure, but HFCS is no worse than table sugar. In fact, it's better. HFCS is lower on the Glycemic Index than sugar because HFCS is a longer molecule than sugar, so it takes longer to digest/absorb, leading to more stable blood sugar levels than sugar. Also, because HFCS is sweeter than sugar, less of it has to be used to create the desired level of sweetness... Meaning that foods with HFCS are lower calorie than they would be if they had sugar in them instead!

The high sodium content of fast food is bad, but if you're drinking as much water as you're supposed to, you'll flush the extra all out!

As for "all the other additives..." Someone give me a reason to think they're bad! Only because something is an additive doesn't make it automatically bad.

For myself, I like eating a burger, sandwich, nuggets, mcbites/popcorn chicken, or chicken selects a few times a week. These add nicely to my protein intake, with a little extra taste. :D I skip the fries and the sugary drink because those are purely empty calories. No cones, frozen coffees, sundaes, or mcflurries for me. Again, those are just empty calories. As a side to a burger, I much rather eat one of the chicken products (e.g. nuggets) to eating fries. I'll just wash my meal down with a water and I'm good. I eat more nutrient dense food (MMMM, spinach and eggs!) in my other meals to make up for it.

:spam::spam::spam::spam:

I actually force myself to eat fast food after I do legs. I find that after I do legs I have absolutely no appetite so if I try and eat clean I can barely get down any calories. Howeva, if I go to good ole Mickey Dees, I can eat 3 double chezzies, 2 apple pies, and a large sweet tea totaling 2000 plus calories. By doing this, I get in the needed calories and therefore.....it's not a cheat meal so Im sticking to my diet:D

Are you Kidding?

[Fast food is not as unhealthy as most people think.

Is this a joke? It has to be. Watch Super Size me or better yet spend some time in the ER working on patients who reek of fast food stank. I get a close up of their scans so I get to see their bloated fatty liver, their shortness of breath from scarred arteries backing up their blood flow leading to pulmonary embolisms.

Watch Food Inc. it will show you what you are eating. UGH! you couldn't pay me to eat that garbage.

I eat Subway religiously. I travel for work so I am limited by time and options. I'm certain (literally, I'm almost certain) that I am Subways best customer (move over Jared). I eat approximately 12 footlongs per week (two per sitting). Chicken or turkey, lots of veggies and "whole wheat" topped with oregano and black pepper. By no means do cheese and/or dressing make their way on to my sandwich. I used their "olive oil" for a while but had to many unanswered questions regarding its purity.

I try to control the sodium by consuming sufficient/safe amounts of potassium and lots of water. Bananas seem to do the trick.

Besides that, my diet is nearly flawless....for what it's worth.

[Fast food is not as unhealthy as most people think.

Is this a joke? It has to be. Watch Super Size me or better yet spend some time in the ER working on patients who reek of fast food stank. I get a close up of their scans so I get to see their bloated fatty liver, their shortness of breath from scarred arteries backing up their blood flow leading to pulmonary embolisms.

Watch Food Inc. it will show you what you are eating. UGH! you couldn't pay me to eat that garbage.

LOL, both of those documentaries were complete jokes.

First of all, I didn't say that everyone should be eating fast food or junk food for every single meal. I said that eating fast food a few times a week isn't bad as long as the other foods you eat are nutrient dense.

Secondly, Super Size Me was a documentary about a guy who ate McDonald's 24/7. Not only that, but it's been conclusively proven that that guy had to lie, because he had to have consumed waaaay more calories to have gained the weight he claimed to gain. He was eating a lot more than he claimed in the documentary.

Thirdly, Food Inc. is a complete joke because it bitches about the one thing that keeps a few billion people alive: factory farming. Is factory farming as healthy as pasture farming? Of course not. But if you eat lean factory farmed meat and throw in some krill oil, you basically get the same health benefits you would from eating pasture-raised meat at half the cost.

And then, of course, Food Inc. was bitching about HFCS, which honestly is healthier than sugar, as it's lower on the Glycemic Index, and because it's sweeter, so foods that have HFCS have less calories than they otherwise would have if they had sugar in them.

So, use some common sense. Fast food is high in calories and low in nutrients. So don't eat it for every meal, but as long as you have nutrient dense food around your fast food meal you'll be fine. Eating it a few times a week won't kill you!

I'll grab a couple of chicken breast sandwiches plain...throw away the bun and just eat the chicken. Otherwise, if I'm starving...I'll get a southwest grilled chicken salad, with an extra breast and no dressing. No big deal...gotta get fuel in there somehow...

Money is tight and I mostly eat crushed oatmeal, protein, and olive oil. Lol definatley not ideal but works..

God, do I feel you there. Here in Northern Virginia I can blow $100 EASILY for just several days of food at the grocery store.

At work, I eat at the cafeteria, but they actually have pretty good healthy options there and it's not too expensive. They should take away any of the unhealthy ones IMO because there are so many FAT ASSES around.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity