over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mayweather vs. Ortiz

Mayweather is going to pick him apart. He is not a brawler. He is a technical fighter who knows his shit. His hand speed is clearly unmachable and Ortiz has no chance. This is just a warm up for the big one Manny vs Floyd.

Mayweather is going to pick him apart. He is not a brawler. He is a technical fighter who knows his shit. His hand speed is clearly unmachable and Ortiz has no chance. This is just a warm up for the big one Manny vs Floyd.

I love boxing, so let me put in my 2 cents again. This whole no chance talk is crazy. This is not a tune up fight for Mayweather. The sport of boxing is one of the greatest sports because you always have a chance. Ortiz is no push over, watch his fight with Berto. It was tough, nasty fight. He did go out like a bitch against Miranda, i do think that has changed him. The kid has a hell of a backround! His story should be told to kids.
There was once a guy who was taking a warm up type fight, he was going to fight Evander Holyfield next. Would have been the richest fight in boxing history at that time. He was beat down by Buster Douglas. I was about 15 when that happened, i have seen it happen time after time. Ortiz is sitting at 4 to 1, come fight night he wil have a hell of a chance.

im going with Ortiz.....

Manny Pacman will be laughing at Mayweather :D

Ortiz has a chance. He is a naturally bigger guy, is a southpaw, and has legit knockout power. Mayweather is obviously the more polished guy, but he hasn't been in the ring in quite sometime. I still take Mayweather, but Ortiz has heart and definitely has a chance.

ortiz. I think mayweather is heading down the same road as another great fighter of his time, roy jones jr.

I love boxing, so let me put in my 2 cents again. This whole no chance talk is crazy. This is not a tune up fight for Mayweather. The sport of boxing is one of the greatest sports because you always have a chance. Ortiz is no push over, watch his fight with Berto. It was tough, nasty fight. He did go out like a bitch against Miranda, i do think that has changed him. The kid has a hell of a backround! His story should be told to kids.
There was once a guy who was taking a warm up type fight, he was going to fight Evander Holyfield next. Would have been the richest fight in boxing history at that time. He was beat down by Buster Douglas. I was about 15 when that happened, i have seen it happen time after time. Ortiz is sitting at 4 to 1, come fight night he wil have a hell of a chance.

The Buster Vs Real Deal was a ginormous payday for both as well. Later on Holy and Tyson got their dance on a few times- and at the time they both wound up with huge paydays. God was watching out for the Holyman- as a prime Tyson would have demolished him with resounding residual effects. Call it an act of God- kind of like when Evander was cured of his congenital heart defect by the faith healer Benny Hinn. That being said Floyd's handpicked opponent has zero chance of winning and may not win one round. It is all a setup for the Pacman which should prove to be the largest payout in the history of a dying sport. Boxing is desperate as it sucks ass for the last 20 years as a whole. The present and future is mma.

Mayweather

Pacman is the only fighter right now that can handle floyd. Floyds not the greatest or even close like he claims, hearns, hagler, leonard , or chavez at 140 would whoop floyd, but then again floyd wouldnt take the fight kinda like with pacquiao.

ortiz. I think mayweather is heading down the same road as another great fighter of his time, roy jones jr.

I don't really agree with you here. Roy was an unorthodox fighter who relied on god given speed and athleticism to dominate guys. When Roy's reflexes and speed started to go he didn't have anything to fall back on. Floyd also has the god given speed, but he's a technically perfect fighter as well. Great technique goes a long way. Just look at Bernard. Dude is old enough to have seen the underground railroad and he's still beating young guys like a drum.

The Buster Vs Real Deal was a ginormous payday for both as well. Later on Holy and Tyson got their dance on a few times- and at the time they both wound up with huge paydays. God was watching out for the Holyman- as a prime Tyson would have demolished him with resounding residual effects. Call it an act of God- kind of like when Evander was cured of his congenital heart defect by the faith healer Benny Hinn. That being said Floyd's handpicked opponent has zero chance of winning and may not win one round. It is all a setup for the Pacman which should prove to be the largest payout in the history of a dying sport. Boxing is desperate as it sucks ass for the last 20 years as a whole. The present and future is mma.

You sound like all my buddies with the boxing is dying stuff! haha. Floyds no spring chicken anymore, sooner or later time catches up to everyone.
In America boxing is screwed, in other patrs of the world it still is doing good. I would like to see that change. I like mma and i know what your saying.

I think Roy Jones started to slip up after he jumped to heavyweight. To much for his body (when he came back down). I hope when Mayweather does decline he is smart with his money. Roy Jones is still fighting, he got his ass kicked a few months ago in Russia for chump change.

I think Roy Jones started to slip up after he jumped to heavyweight. To much for his body (when he came back down). I hope when Mayweather does decline he is smart with his money. Roy Jones is still fighting, he got his ass kicked a few months ago in Russia for chump change.

Roy in his prime was my all time favorite fighter- like when he handed Bhop his first loss in the early mid 90's. He was amazing to jump up and beat Ruiz. Time was catching him already then. As soon as he got Ko'd his first time he was never ever the same. He was damaged for good. He should not be allowed to fight anymore. It's sad and I cannot watch. Kinda like Evander. He was amazing for a little heavyweight. The best at his weight then he juiced up to 210-215 on his small frame his cardio couldn't supply all those muscles with enough stamina. He still fights and it's a damn shame he is allowed.

Roy in his prime was my all time favorite fighter- like when he handed Bhop his first loss in the early mid 90's. He was amazing to jump up and beat Ruiz. Time was catching him already then. As soon as he got Ko'd his first time he was never ever the same. He was damaged for good. He should not be allowed to fight anymore. It's sad and I cannot watch. Kinda like Evander. He was amazing for a little heavyweight. The best at his weight then he juiced up to 210-215 on his small frame his cardio couldn't supply all those muscles with enough stamina. He still fights and it's a damn shame he is allowed.

Fighters dont need steroids. I use them for recreation and looks, they havent helped me with boxing one bit. Its all speed ,ring sense and heart

Fighters dont need steroids. I use them for recreation and looks, they havent helped me with boxing one bit. Its all speed ,ring sense and heart

Steroids can be performance-enhancing as well as physique-altering.

They help a little cruiserweight champ move to light heavy champ to heavyweight champ and if you don't think Evander used PED's you are high. Haha

Vargas got busted Shane got implicated. I guess they didn't help them become champions either. Haha do you even box at that level? NO

Vargas got busted Shane got implicated. I guess they didn't help them become champions either. Haha do you even box at that level? NO

I'm going pro after i get 80 fights, but mayweather put a beating on shane, de la hoya beat vargas, neither mayweather nor de la hoya use any gear. All talent

Steroids can be performance-enhancing as well as physique-altering.

Yes thats true, but i bet Jay or Ronnie would get koed by someone like bernard hopkins who has no muscle, tommy hearns would knock any bodybuilder out one hit

You're suggesting that a trained fighter could KO someone from a non-combat sport? C'mon, man. If a fighter was on the sauce and trained as a fighter, his performance would be enhanced.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131