over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mayweather vs. Ortiz

I gotta say thats a wrap for money mayweather's legacy, vicious by KO

I'm going pro after i get 80 fights, but mayweather put a beating on shane, de la hoya beat vargas, neither mayweather nor de la hoya use any gear. All talent

I wish you luck in your career sincerely. What weight do you dance? How many amateur fights as of now? How old are you? Thanks
That was Shane post BALCO and a ghost shell of his former self and you know this. He's been done 10 years bro.
Delahoya- again just a big payday. He's been done 8 years man. Wouldnt you do it for 20 mil? He wasnt just the fighter, but the promotional company. Juice wasn't his gig- cocaine and crossdressing were. BTW he just got out of rehab again. He does have a pretty face for a fighter:)
Now if you tell me you think Floyd can beat PaQ then you and me are gonna box bare fisted!:eek:
Please say it ain't so......

I wish you luck in your career sincerely. What weight do you dance? How many amateur fights as of now? How old are you? Thanks
That was Shane post BALCO and a ghost shell of his former self and you know this. He's been done 10 years bro.
Delahoya- again just a big payday. He's been done 8 years man. Wouldnt you do it for 20 mil? He wasnt just the fighter, but the promotional company. Juice wasn't his gig- cocaine and crossdressing were. BTW he just got out of rehab again. He does have a pretty face for a fighter:)
Now if you tell me you think Floyd can beat PaQ then you and me are gonna box bare fisted!:eek:
Please say it ain't so......

I have almost 70 fights, 22, I usually do 178 or 201- . You re right shane has been done for awhile, oscar too they werent even close to their prime. I think Paq can beat mayweather and I would love to see floyd take a loss. Steroids can help a fighter, I personally think some of these fighters take them and they do help, I mean when your getting 20 Mil on Hbo why not do anything you can to win.

They help a little cruiserweight champ move to light heavy champ to heavyweight champ and if you don't think Evander used PED's you are high. Haha

Evander was an animal , he looks like he could have been a pro bodybuilder

Evander was an animal , he looks like he could have been a pro bodybuilder

He used to train with Lee Haney back in the 90's as I witnessed this firsthand. I saw him fight live twice. One was a stinker vs Ruiz (who I cannot stand as a fighter) and then Bert Cooper! What a fight that was a Bert almost KO him- had him against the ropes- Evander finally got him. Remember Bert? Real overachiever. No skill just brute force, hungry street dog with some power and stamina. One of my fav heavies (at the time) was Ray Mercer- olympic gold medalist. He beat a prime Lewis and was fucking robbed of decision. Best fight ever was Ray Mercer vs Tommy Morrison. You gotta see it. Youtube it- find it. Brutal as they were both undefeated going in and Ray was WBO champ. Classic boxing at its best. GL with the career bro. Boxers are amongst the best all around athletes in the world. The average gut cant even skip rope for a minute and a boxer can go 30. Miss the sport as it has gone to hell. I dunno whats up but its hard to watch. The HW division especially stinks worse than ever. The younger generation is gonna miss out as mma is all the rage.

He used to train with Lee Haney back in the 90's as I witnessed this firsthand. I saw him fight live twice. One was a stinker vs Ruiz (who I cannot stand as a fighter) and then Bert Cooper! What a fight that was a Bert almost KO him- had him against the ropes- Evander finally got him. Remember Bert? Real overachiever. No skill just brute force, hungry street dog with some power and stamina. One of my fav heavies (at the time) was Ray Mercer- olympic gold medalist. He beat a prime Lewis and was fucking robbed of decision. Best fight ever was Ray Mercer vs Tommy Morrison. You gotta see it. Youtube it- find it. Brutal as they were both undefeated going in and Ray was WBO champ. Classic boxing at its best. GL with the career bro. Boxers are amongst the best all around athletes in the world. The average gut cant even skip rope for a minute and a boxer can go 30. Miss the sport as it has gone to hell. I dunno whats up but its hard to watch. The HW division especially stinks worse than ever. The younger generation is gonna miss out as mma is all the rage.

I've seen the morrison mercer fight. Morrison was a beast, but all those issues with the aids and drugs really ruined him. MMA is garbage IMO , boxing is a real sport that if you dont bring it each fight your going to lose. I did hear about Evander doing bodybuilding workouts with Lee Haney, both are legends. If its any consolation I got a fight saturday night so I'll hold it down for Prof Muscle, this site is the best bodybuilding/fitness site on the net.

I've seen the morrison mercer fight. Morrison was a beast, but all those issues with the aids and drugs really ruined him. MMA is garbage IMO , boxing is a real sport that if you dont bring it each fight your going to lose. I did hear about Evander doing bodybuilding workouts with Lee Haney, both are legends. If its any consolation I got a fight saturday night so I'll hold it down for Prof Muscle, this site is the best bodybuilding/fitness site on the net.

I have to disagree with you about Tommy "the duke". He was highly overated boxer. Nothing is greater then the night he fought Michael Bent. A tune up fight in his home town. He was kayod in the 1st round and lost a HUGE payday and title fight with Lewis. He fought Lewis later and was beat down. He was alot of hype.
I fought as an amauter boxer from 13 to 19 years old. I sparred with Michael "dynamite" Dokes in 1992 when i was in HS. It was crazy! He was getting ready to fight Riddick Bowe for the title. I trained out of the Westmienster Boxing club in Southern Califorina. Sparred with many times with Julio Gonzalez who won the Light Heav title and was an Olympian. And many other pros, i got my ass kicked alot! haha But it was good stuff. Fought as a Super Heav, i lost my motivation and gave it up. I regert it time to time.
Kick some ass Sat night brother!

GL champ- Hey I bet bigA would give you a t-shirt ir something to represent! Post the reultts bro. You goin 8 yest rounds or 4? BTW I knew Vernon "the Viper" Forrest personally. I unfortunately attended his service. What a shame. What- he beat shane 2X in shanes prime- his first 2 losses. Then that Mayorga clown had his number and got him 2X. He was a world champion- and a good man- a man of God who gave back to those in need.

Last edited:
I have to disagree with you about Tommy "the duke". He was highly overated boxer. Nothing is greater then the night he fought Michael Bent. A tune up fight in his home town. He was kayod in the 1st round and lost a HUGE payday and title fight with Lewis. He fought Lewis later and was beat down. He was alot of hype.
I fought as an amauter boxer from 13 to 19 years old. I sparred with Michael "dynamite" Dokes in 1992 when i was in HS. It was crazy! He was getting ready to fight Riddick Bowe for the title. I trained out of the Westmienster Boxing club in Southern Califorina. Sparred with many times with Julio Gonzalez who won the Light Heav title and was an Olympian. And many other pros, i got my ass kicked alot! haha But it was good stuff. Fought as a Super Heav, i lost my motivation and gave it up. I regert it time to time.
Kick some ass Sat night brother!
Dokes! Evander whipped his ass! and the great white hype was juiced up to the max- and just that- hype. One good showing he had- Donovan Razor Ruddock. One of the best comebacks in history of boxing. Anyone remember that circa 1994 (off the top of my head) Hell fuck ya- the beginning of the spiral of boxing- the 90's. I still love it- but after so many corrupt decisions and the politics- well you just gotta get that KO now- Judges? haha

GL champ- Hey I bet bigA would give you a t-shirt ir something to represent! Post the reultts bro. You goin 8 yest rounds or 4? BTW I knew Vernon "the Viper" Forrest personally. I unfortunately attended his service. What a shame. What- he beat shane 2X in shanes prime- his first 2 losses. Then that Mayorga clown had his number and got him 2X. He was a world champion- and a good man- a man of God who gave back to those in need.

Thanks, I'm still amateur so we go 3 three minute rounds in open division. Forrest was a great fighter its sad hes gone. Id rock a Prof muscle shirt this forum is like a community with all the help and knowledge of everyone

Dokes! Evander whipped his ass! and the great white hype was juiced up to the max- and just that- hype. One good showing he had- Donovan Razor Ruddock. One of the best comebacks in history of boxing. Anyone remember that circa 1994 (off the top of my head) Hell fuck ya- the beginning of the spiral of boxing- the 90's. I still love it- but after so many corrupt decisions and the politics- well you just gotta get that KO now- Judges? haha

I loved Dokes after that Evander fight, that was a hell of a fight!
Razor vs tommy was a good one! Lots of back and fourth. Morrison beat George Foreman also but that was a bullshit fight!
The card on Sat has some good fights on it besides the Main event. I just hope for a good fight with no scoring drama. If Ortiz can just land some good shots we could have a good one.

I loved Dokes after that Evander fight, that was a hell of a fight!
Razor vs tommy was a good one! Lots of back and fourth. Morrison beat George Foreman also but that was a bullshit fight!
The card on Sat has some good fights on it besides the Main event. I just hope for a good fight with no scoring drama. If Ortiz can just land some good shots we could have a good one.

Ortiz AKA Chavez comes in head first wide open. Too slow May will keep him at bay and pick him apart. TKO round 7-9. Kid is tough but no head movement and wide swings. Only thing he has is youth and half a chin. May will look like speedy Gonzalez against him. Swollen bloody face- he will want to continue but either corner throws towel, ref is merciful or May rips his ass open. Kid will have spaghetti legs after May tears up his body, will drop guard from busted ribs then head shots all day. May steal a round or 2. That's it. Mismatch galore.

Last edited:
Ortiz AKA Chavez comes in head first wide open. Too slow May will keep him at bay and pick him apart. TKO round 7-9. Kid is tough but no head movement and wide swings. Only thing he has is youth and half a chin. May will look like speedy Gonzalez against him. Swollen bloody face- he will want to continue but either corner throws towel, ref is merciful or May rips his ass open. Kid will have spaghetti legs after May tears up his body, will drop guard from busted ribs then head shots all day. May steal a round or 2. That's it. Mismatch galore.

Ortiz is going to be aggressive for the first two rounds while mayweather feels him out, after that mayweather is going to pick him apart. Ortiz is in for a beating , Ortiz thinks because he's younger he can beat floyd, yeah right go watch Bernard Hopkins pound 25 year olds at 46.

They are hyping a fight that is so lopsided and I wouldn't even pay $30 to watch. I bet the ppv numbers will be low. I lost most respect for May when the ducking of Pac started. He knows he will get his ass handed to him so he's gonna fight this chump who couldn't even qualify as one of his sparring partners. May has only beaten X champs who were way past their primes and he will probably retire undefeated and looked back on one of the greatest of all times. He will never get my respect until he fights- win lose or draw- PAC. A true champion fights the best. Kinda like LL. The big pussy was scared to fight Vitali again so he retired to be with his mommy. He got lucky. Beats an old Tyson, old Evander- not to mention he had 5" and 40 lbs on him. Boxing needs to get it together- atleast in the U.S.

anyone know if theres a live webcast of the fight?

They are hyping a fight that is so lopsided and I wouldn't even pay $30 to watch. I bet the ppv numbers will be low. I lost most respect for May when the ducking of Pac started. He knows he will get his ass handed to him so he's gonna fight this chump who couldn't even qualify as one of his sparring partners. May has only beaten X champs who were way past their primes and he will probably retire undefeated and looked back on one of the greatest of all times. He will never get my respect until he fights- win lose or draw- PAC. A true champion fights the best. Kinda like LL. The big pussy was scared to fight Vitali again so he retired to be with his mommy. He got lucky. Beats an old Tyson, old Evander- not to mention he had 5" and 40 lbs on him. Boxing needs to get it together- atleast in the U.S.

I dunno, Mayweather beat Corrales when a lot of people thought Corrales was the favorite..... Beat marquez easily, Pac had his share of troubles with marquez...... I really don't agree with calling Lewis a pussy either, he Knocked out Bowe in the olympics, and after that Bowe refused to fight lewsi in the pros.... and he fought every other big name fighter from the mid 90's on..... Razor Ruddock, tommy Morrison, and Klitchko too...... Lewis was the dominant heavyweight fighter for 10 years.

MMA is garbage IMO , .

Considering MMA makes boxing look like a cooking show, I don't know what you are talking about. I used to love boxing, but MMA is much more exciting and we can see the main guys fight 3 times a year instead of maybe once a year. Blah.

HOLY SHIT, Did anybody see the end to this fight?:eek:

What a freaking ending!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads