over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

interesting post from GH15

You are CURSED with an ugly, improportionate, mediocore sized physique. You don't look good at all, and you have no level of muscle maturity compared to me, despite our age difference. You are a loser and probably aren't very happy about your life circumstances. My physique is and always will be better than yours, no matter what fucking drugs you take or how much chicken you eat, son.

I love Mickey Dees double cheezys

Hey Ross, if you have any balls at all, you will post a full body pic so we can all see how I "have no level of muscle maturity " compared to you.

Attachments

• j 027.JPG
    j 027.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 3,572
Last edited:
No I was lean, but not shredded at all. My shape gave me an advantage. That was a long time ago. Yeah it always surprises me how quick things come back. I'm sure it's a lot easier getting muscle back at my age than building it from scratch.

Magnum,

I would like to now your opinion about GH as muscle gains for Noun compateter bodybuilding....

Do you think it important to use GH for some who don't wan't to compete..idon't see how GH can help to gains muscle...Only as fat burn...

I'm all maxed out of Anabolics and thinking to add more mg of tren ,istead of GH ....so what do you think

Magnum,

I would like to now your opinion about GH as muscle gains for Noun compateter bodybuilding....

Do you think it important to use GH for some who don't wan't to compete..idon't see how GH can help to gains muscle...Only as fat burn...

I'm all maxed out of Anabolics and thinking to add more mg of tren ,istead of GH ....so what do you think

Taking GH if you are a non competitor is a personal choice. GH at low dose is more of a fat burner. GH at higher dose starting around 5 and up is muscle builder. 10 iu's is IMO as sweet spot when combined with AAS that's when shit starts gettin crazy, work up to that. You will have some water retention and this will go away after about 2 weeks. 15 iu's and higher will sometimes give you some bone pain and again will subside. Take up golf it's easier on the body and wallet.

Taking GH if you are a non competitor is a personal choice. GH at low dose is more of a fat burner. GH at higher dose starting around 5 and up is muscle builder. 10 iu's is IMO as sweet spot when combined with AAS that's when shit starts gettin crazy, work up to that. You will have some water retention and this will go away after about 2 weeks. 15 iu's and higher will sometimes give you some bone pain and again will subside. Take up golf it's easier on the body and wallet.

Thank bro...

So what about if I wan't to foucs more in the condition not size..

I'm more of 80-90 looks....so what do you think

Thank bro...

So what about if I wan't to foucs more in the condition not size..

I'm more of 80-90 looks....so what do you think

80's look very simlpe. Stick to anabolics drop the test and lose enough fat so you can see what you have built.

Magnum what about the GH gut, what's a good dosage so you won't get that gut

Magnum , are you a advocate of using fat burners (clen,t3) for fat loss? If so what would be your reccomend dose. Thanks

No GH guts. It's all from slin.

Sorry, this is not true. I have many football friends who've used plenty of HGH and NEVER slin, but have the GUT. Trust me--it's the HGH.

Sorry, this is not true. I have many football friends who've used plenty of HGH and NEVER slin, but have the GUT. Trust me--it's the HGH.

football=LOTS of carbs!! thats why.

Huge but defined guts have been a staple strongman/powerlifter look since long before GH.

I don't have to trust you. If they have a gut it's because they eat too many carbs. I know two guys who use in excess of 25 iu's of GH daily. Stomachs flat as a board.

Magnum , are you a advocate of using fat burners (clen,t3) for fat loss? If so what would be your reccomend dose. Thanks

Don't really like to until 6 weeks out. If you can't get lean at the point you are not dieting correctly. Don't like to quote dose, but it's pretty conservative.

Don't really like to until 6 weeks out. If you can't get lean at the point you are not dieting correctly. Don't like to quote dose, but it's pretty conservative.

Cool , thanks bro

Apprently you missed the other threads..my response is proportionate to his previous insults towards me. He has insulted my physique, my legs, my brain, my personality, and even my grandmother. FUCK HIM! :)

Talking bad on ones grandmom is a big NO NO! Definetly not cool!

I'd like to add..

It bothers me that people think bodybuilding is all drugs; LOOK AT THE GOLDEN AGE BOYS! Arnold, Zane, Columbo, Nubret, Robinson, Ferrigno, and all of the other all-time great bodybuilders did NOT RELY ON DRUGS to develop their physiques, but rather, relied almost exclusively on DIET AND TRAINING!

LOL

I am not disagreeing with you but people exaggerate and lie about this stuff...just like they do about doses.

its like listening to an anorexic super model pretending she eats more than an just an apple a day......

B-boy has a flat stomach as well and I think he uses a lot of GH... he seems like it, he loves GH still got a tiny waist

but why didn't they call the Slin GUT lol ? If it's not from GH

- Dave Palumbo ate McDonalds every day for 7 years during his bodybuilding days

he also did 16iu gh tren and t3 year round

- Aaron Singerman eats McDonalds and other junk every day and he is shredded year round

He was 270 when he as doing that (haven't you seen pics? he was FAT), now he's 210 or so (at 6'3) weeks before his bikini show...so he was carrying 60lbs of fat and water by doing this

- Juan Morel, who just won his pro card and almost beat Steve Kuklo, eats pizza and Mconalds every single day He also eats that stuff occasionally during contest prep.

he's Dave's student,so has got greatest "advices"...plus he trains 6times a week 2 times a day,it's very hard to get fat when doing so
- former pro Dave Fisher ate 4 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds every day during the off season

So go ahead and prove to me that taco bell and McDonalds doesn't build muscle. I'll wait

bolded

Would it be better in your opinion(for muscle building) to run something like 4-5IU EVERY DAY, or a big dose of like 8-10IU post training? That's about what I can afford right now. Little dose often or big dose less often.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131