over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

interesting post from GH15

and how did any of that prove mcdonalds and taco bell don't build muscle?

You eat mc d's build an aporeciable amount of muscle and show us ut does.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

You eat mc d's build an aporeciable amount of muscle and show us it does build muscle. I can show you through my results that a good bit of calories does indeed buold an aporeciable amount of muscle.

Now show me the,inverse and then we can all agree that there are many ways to skin a cat. I'd also like to see your bloodwork after proving your theorem.

Sorry, this is not true. I have many football friends who've used plenty of HGH and NEVER slin, but have the GUT. Trust me--it's the HGH.

Dude, go on GH. You've already got a massive melon, and the gut myth has largely been dispelled here, so what do you have to lose? You'll be even more ripped and the envy of all board members!!

I love Mickey Dees double cheezys

Hey Ross, if you have any balls at all, you will post a full body pic so we can all see how I "have no level of muscle maturity " compared to you.

Now you know damn well Ross will not post a full body pic. When pigs fly! He can't show those pencil legs and then talk shit, which is why he won't ever do it. Mutant has tried to get him to do it for years now to no avail!

"GH gut" is not from any of the drug use per se. It is from the by product of the drug use...Eating massive meals in order to get in the calories you think you need to get huge. This causes the abdominal wall to stretch and relax. Abdominal distentia is simply a stretching of the muscles that hold the abdominal wall close to the spine. You will often hear talk of Ronny Rockel needing to get his "waist under control". Or you will hear that if Kai Greene can "trim that waist"...what it really means is that they need to suck those guts in, and train the muscles to keep them there.

Sorry, this is not true. I have many football friends who've used plenty of HGH and NEVER slin, but have the GUT. Trust me--it's the HGH.

are you telling someone whos trained pros to "trust you" about a compound you have personally never used? Or have you trained many serious clients and seen the effects 1st hand of gh w slin vs gh w/o slin??? Or once again are you just talking out your ass? pics 4 proof, like always ;)

Queefer- nice pic, this guy gets OWNED everytime he opens his mouth...the ONLY people i know that take pride in having a "teeeeenie" waist( or even use that term my waist is "teeeeeeenie") are women.... i have yet to see another guy come into EVERY thread talking about his waist size and taking pics is pink tank tops, with semi hardons, and with cast of jersey shore rejects....now, those are some particular tendacies if you ask me....hahahahahahaha :D

B- did you notice any difference in your rats when "priming" with GH, over just running it alnog side of blast and cruise?

He doesnt have to prove it, dave palumbo did it for him.

Dave proved it by taking large amounts of chemicals. So, yes you are correct. I would like to see someone prove it taking less=-) Just out of curiosity! You know i love my research bboy.

I certainly dont eat clean all the time BUT i also dont eat mc d's 5 times per day. Actually i am not even sure i could eat mc d's 5 times a day, although the breakfast burritos are occassionally yummy:D

are you telling someone whos trained pros to "trust you" about a compound you have personally never used? Or have you trained many serious clients and seen the effects 1st hand of gh w slin vs gh w/o slin??? Or once again are you just talking out your ass? pics 4 proof, like always ;)

Queefer- nice pic, this guy gets OWNED everytime he opens his mouth...the ONLY people i know that take pride in having a "teeeeenie" waist( or even use that term my waist is "teeeeeeenie") are women.... i have yet to see another guy come into EVERY thread talking about his waist size and taking pics is pink tank tops, with semi hardons, and with cast of jersey shore rejects....now, those are some particular tendacies if you ask me....hahahahahahaha :D

I nominate this for "post of the week"!

B- did you notice any difference in your rats when "priming" with GH, over just running it alnog side of blast and cruise?
when we say prime it is meant as getting a sufficient amount of gh into your blood for a specific time before adding in certain other substances. I do it now and yes there is worlds of difference in priming and just jumping in and going!

Dave proved it by taking large amounts of chemicals. So, yes you are correct. I would like to see someone prove it taking less=-) Just out of curiosity! You know i love my research bboy.

I certainly dont eat clean all the time BUT i also dont eat mc d's 5 times per day. Actually i am not even sure i could eat mc d's 5 times a day, although the breakfast burritos are occassionally yummy:D
i havent eaten mc d in probably 12 years or more i think their food is horseshit! And yes dave used a lot of gh but his gear usage that he has listed was actually lower than what i thought it would be. Dave ate the way he did cause he had a super fast metabolism from where he use to be a runner, so add that to copius amounts of gh and you bet your ass you better be sucking down a good amount of cals.

when we say prime it is meant as getting a sufficient amount of gh into your blood for a specific time before adding in certain other substances. I do it now and yes there is worlds of difference in priming and just jumping in and going!

i havent eaten mc d in probably 12 years or more i think their food is horseshit! And yes dave used a lot of gh but his gear usage that he has listed was actually lower than what i thought it would be. Dave ate the way he did cause he had a super fast metabolism from where he use to be a runner, so add that to copius amounts of gh and you bet your ass you better be sucking down a good amount of cals.

Dave trained with my old training partner down in de damn near a decade ago. I am not sure how much i believe that is listed out to be honest=-) But it doesnt matter, the guy had a ridiculous metabolism and definitely needed calories.

Off topic, but if you dont eat mcdonalds, what are you cheats? Mine up here in the north east are philly cheesesteaks, normally of the 20" variety=-)

ok, lets say a rat is currentley in his 1st week of T only, right now at 500 a week...and plans to add small amount of tren/eq and gh next week(research holdups).....this research is in a AAS legal country of course....plan of action you would take-
a)come off test, run the eq in certain mg w the GH at 4ius for 30 days then add test and tren
b)stay on t at current level of 500, add gh 4iu and eq for 30 days then up everything..750 T, 6-8iu, 600eq....
c)keep him running T, and just goto 6-8 iu w the 600eq and tren...

sorry, too long to edit...

d) stay w the test eq tren this time for 8 weeks and save gh to prime and blast after 8-10 weeks next go around..funds not a problem...

Last edited:
ok, lets say a rat is currentley in his 1st week of T only, right now at 500 a week...and plans to add small amount of tren/eq and gh next week(research holdups).....this research is in a AAS legal country of course....plan of action you would take-
a)come off test, run the eq in certain mg w the GH at 4ius for 30 days then add test and tren
b)stay on t at current level of 500, add gh 4iu and eq for 30 days then up everything..750 T, 6-8iu, 600eq....
c)keep him running T, and just goto 6-8 iu w the 600eq and tren...
option B

Dave trained with my old training partner down in de damn near a decade ago. I am not sure how much i believe that is listed out to be honest=-) But it doesnt matter, the guy had a ridiculous metabolism and definitely needed calories.

Off topic, but if you dont eat mcdonalds, what are you cheats? Mine up here in the north east are philly cheesesteaks, normally of the 20" variety=-)

So if someone were to wire you some funds, could you send one of those to say, Florida?

Would it be better in your opinion(for muscle building) to run something like 4-5IU EVERY DAY, or a big dose of like 8-10IU post training? That's about what I can afford right now. Little dose often or big dose less often.

BUMP
Magnum or b-boy, What's your opinion on tri-terror's post above. I know b-boy probably already addressed this in the b-boy "bible" but I'd also be interested in what you guys think.

You are CURSED with an ugly, improportionate, mediocore sized physique. You don't look good at all, and you have no level of muscle maturity compared to me, despite our age difference. You are a loser and probably aren't very happy about your life circumstances. My physique is and always will be better than yours, no matter what fucking drugs you take or how much chicken you eat, son.

Have you seen Mrs. Q? I rest my case....

Would it be better in your opinion(for muscle building) to run something like 4-5IU EVERY DAY, or a big dose of like 8-10IU post training? That's about what I can afford right now. Little dose often or big dose less often.

My theory, based on some intelligent theories I've read, some broscience I've heard, and little personal experience is this: Single dosing GH in large amounts EOD or just a few times a week leads to slightly higher IGF-1 levels. However remember that the actual GH is only in your system for minutes and starts a cascade of events. IGF-1 stays in your system for several days. GH is also involved in many other events that affect in the body, fat mobilization, recovery and repair, and maybe most importantly its anti-catabolic effect. I think these latter effects favor multi dosing ED.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws