over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TK Lab Athlete.....road to competition

Nice to hear about the painless injections. My training partner and I are going to take up the buy 50, get 15 free deal so that is just an added bonus. Nice log bro!

its a great deal for sure ......one of the best on any board. i would highly recommend the sustanon and the deca and ive heard wonderful things about the tren. thanks for the support and i wish u all the best

training is going really well so far this week. got in the gym on monday and hammered legs. strength is raising week by week, not only muscle strength but joint strength and stability as well, wgich i credit to the outstanding deca im using. i felt my joints feeling better as quickly as week three, now in week 6 my joints feel so good im able to lift more weights with ease and comfort here is what my leg day look like

monday
standing calf raises- whole stack 4 sets of 15
leg extensions- 130lbs 3sets of 20
lying hamstring curls- 150lbs 3 sets of 15
squats- 135 2 sets of 15... 225x10 ....315x10...405 2 sets of 8
hack squat.... 4 plates a side for 3 working sets of 8
leg press..... 6 plates a side using one leg for 3 sets of 15
seated calf raises- 4 plates 4 sets of 15

felt really good to get 405 again with no pain at all took me a few weeks to work up to it hopefully every other week i will be able to continue squatting more more.

tuesday
flat bench press... worked up to 405 for 6 reps
incline bench press... worked up to 315 for 8 reps
dumbell flat bench press with a 2 second squeeze at the top of rep... 100lbs
hammer strength incline press... worked up to 4 plates a side
dips....4 sets of 20
skullcrushers... worked up to 2 quarters on an ez curl bar
pulldowns... full stack 3 sets of 12
kickbacks... 4olbs 3 sets of 20

just back from gym did legs this morning. weighed myself before i started my workout, still holding 280lbs. time to rev up my caloric intake. i will be adding in one more shake and one more solid meal. the workout went well. as the weeks go on im definitely getting fuller, harder, and stronger. cycle is still the same all tk labs gear....running sus250, deca, eq

750mg sus
600mg deca'
600mg eq

my leg workout this morning looked like this.......

leg extensions- 150lbs 3sets of 20
lying hamstring curls- 150lbs 3 sets of 20
squats- 135 2 sets of 15... 225x10 ....315x10...405 3 sets of 8
hack squat.... 5 plates a side for 3 working sets of 8
front squats..... 315lbs 3 sets of 15
seated calf raises- 4 plates 4 sets of 15

my diet will be as followed

800am- weight gainer shake
1030am- ground beef, corn, white rice
1200pm- cheat meal
230pm- ground beef, corn, white rice
400pm- weight gainer shake
700pm- cheat meal
1000pm- weight gainer shake

should be fun ;)

work got really hectic for me last week. after my leg day i was only able to go to gym one more day so i did a total body workout that day and absolutely loved it. I loved it so much for the rest of the year i will be doing a 3-4 day a week total body program. more rest days more recuperation more food more gear more growth...thats the gameplan

tk labs eq is starting to kick in a bit. im getting ripped and more vascular with better muscle tone and definition.... will be postig updated pics this weekend

work got really hectic for me last week. after my leg day i was only able to go to gym one more day so i did a total body workout that day and absolutely loved it. I loved it so much for the rest of the year i will be doing a 3-4 day a week total body program. more rest days more recuperation more food more gear more growth...thats the gameplan

tk labs eq is starting to kick in a bit. im getting ripped and more vascular with better muscle tone and definition.... will be postig updated pics this weekend

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics.

Sick volume on the workouts man. Cant wait to see the pics after the gear your running from TK

cycle week 10

things are still going well. My gains have been quality gains thus far, nice and slow. I started this cycle at a bodyweight of 260lbs. I weighed in today at 285lbs. right now im running test,deca, eq

test 750mg week
deca 600mg week
eq 600mg week

I would like to be harder and drier and more vascular so i think i will be dropping the deca real soon and start running test,tren,eq...one of my favorite stacks, yesa buddy!!!! lightweight.

my strength in the gym is crazy. im benching 405 for 8-10 reps now and maxed out last week at 475 for 1 rep....hope to taste 500 real soon. im squatting 500 pounds for a full 8 reps and pressing the 160's like its nothing. all in all im really happy with TK labs. HUMAN GEAR QUALITY AT UNDERGROUND LAB PRICES, cant beat it

Here go a few pics i took over the weekend...weighing around 285 in these shots

Attachments

• front lat 1.bmp
    80 KB · Views: 620
  • front lat.bmp
    80 KB · Views: 561
  • relaxed 1.bmp
    80 KB · Views: 568
  • most musc 2.bmp
    80 KB · Views: 557
Work outs are still going great and now that the TK eq is definitely kicking in I have had a lot more energy in the gym, greater pumps, and a lot more stamina....its been night and day pre eq to now. Along with the added benefits that im getting in the gym from the EQ my appetite has doubled. I am not only able to eat twice the amount at each meal im hungary and ready for a full meal every 2 hours which is exactly what I need to put on the desired size that im looking to this offseason. My toatl body workouts have been going good and I think I will stick to them for atleast another month or two before I go back to my regular training split....here what they look like. I alternate from one day to the next between workout A and workout B.....in between workout A and B i have a leg day.

Workout A
-pull ups
-barbell bench press
-incline bench press(smith mach.)
-barbell behind the neck shoulder press
-barbell curls
-t-bar rows
-weighted dips
-preacher curls
-standing calf raises

Workout B
- pull downs
-dumbell chest press
-incline bench press.....using a regular grip and supersetted with a close grip
-smith machine military press to the front
-barbell curls
-barbell rows
-dips
-preacher curls
-seated calf raises

Last edited:
did legs yesterday, my energy levels were thru the roof. after a brief warm up, which consisted of 4 sets of 20, with 20 seconds rest between sets on both the leg extension machine and lying hamstring machine...i proceeded to the real work. I got to the gym early a little before 10am so it was pretty empty, i took full advantage. i loaded up the squat bar, the leg press machine and the hack squat sled and did a round robin giant set... 6 rounds of brutal gut busting heavy leg work. the first two rounds were simple warmup sets first using 135lbs to squat, 4 plates a side on the leg press, 2 plates a side on the hack squat machine. after the warmup rounds the real work started by the final 2 sets i was up to 405 on the squat rack, a fully loaded leg press machine a total of about 22-24 plates and 4 plates a side on the hack squat machine. i attribute my increase energy levels and my ability to handle such an increase in volume so quickly to the eq im taking.... think i will be staying on eq for awhile, workouts have been KILLER!!!

did legs yesterday, my energy levels were thru the roof. after a brief warm up, which consisted of 4 sets of 20, with 20 seconds rest between sets on both the leg extension machine and lying hamstring machine...i proceeded to the real work. I got to the gym early a little before 10am so it was pretty empty, i took full advantage. i loaded up the squat bar, the leg press machine and the hack squat sled and did a round robin giant set... 6 rounds of brutal gut busting heavy leg work. the first two rounds were simple warmup sets first using 135lbs to squat, 4 plates a side on the leg press, 2 plates a side on the hack squat machine. after the warmup rounds the real work started by the final 2 sets i was up to 405 on the squat rack, a fully loaded leg press machine a total of about 22-24 plates and 4 plates a side on the hack squat machine. i attribute my increase energy levels and my ability to handle such an increase in volume so quickly to the eq im taking.... think i will be staying on eq for awhile, workouts have been KILLER!!!

When do you start your contest diet?

Hows it going Big Q. I have no idea bro, first I have to make the necesarry gains and improvements that I need to make. Once I make all the necessary gains that i need to get to the next level I will pick a show to qualify for nationals and then hit the national stage that same year. H ave you picked a show yet

hey bro,

I never really look into the log section of the board (unless im doing one) but I found yours on the new post. Im very impressed with the size you have put on in this cycle. I will re read (took a skim threw your thread) and take a good look at your program..but from what I see your doing great...:D

hey bro,

I never really look into the log section of the board (unless im doing one) but I found yours on the new post. Im very impressed with the size you have put on in this cycle. I will re read (took a skim threw your thread) and take a good look at your program..but from what I see your doing great...:D

Thanks brother....That really does mean a lot coming from you Big Chris. I have followed your journey on here and u have an amazing physique and tons of potential. I will say since I have been using TK Labs supps I have been able to make better quality gains at a faster rate then I ever have in the past. I hope to get started on TK's tren soon and if it as good as his other supps then its definitely game on....I will keep everyone posted

Hows it going Big Q. I have no idea bro, first I have to make the necesarry gains and improvements that I need to make. Once I make all the necessary gains that i need to get to the next level I will pick a show to qualify for nationals and then hit the national stage that same year. H ave you picked a show yet

Yep, I'm goiing to do our state show in April, and then JrUSA in May. You should do the JrUsa's also.

Not sure if i will be ready for the stage so soon. In order for me to do the junior usa i will need to start dieting in like 3 months. I need more time to build then that bro but i wish you all the best. Im sure we will run into each other soon ;) jus promise you wont make me look too bad big guy

Time to start turning things way up and put the peddle to metal for the rest of my winter bulk. I will still be sticking to TK Labs of course. Over the past few months I have concluded that i absolutely love their sus250, deca, and eq. I will be switching it up slightly and will run

1200mg of sus250
1000mg of deca
and 500mg tren

I will soon be adding gh to the cycle very soon

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner