mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I promise I will never go to any other forums but this one.

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I usually don’t go to other forums but promuscle.. After all this Kig issues and talk how people on get big are talking about, I went to that site to check it out… what a mistake….
I think 30 min on that site and reading stupid posts raised my blood pressure more than any steroid ever made in this world will.
I mean just reading stuff from a guy “nosleep” made me so irritated, 21 y old guy 185 lbs and hes telling people what’s legit and what’s not, and what GH is legit and hes testing it on himself??? C’mon,…
Nothing over there makes sense, its different mentality of people.
Sorry about the rant..
:banghead:

the retardation can just fkn kill...all the people on all this gear everywhere and I am always the monster in the gym and feel small..

Why limit your self to one board that make no sense what so ever! Theres going to be knuckle heads on every board!

I usually don’t go to other forums but promuscle.. After all this Kig issues and talk how people on get big are talking about, I went to that site to check it out… what a mistake….
I think 30 min on that site and reading stupid posts raised my blood pressure more than any steroid ever made in this world will.
I mean just reading stuff from a guy “nosleep” made me so irritated, 21 y old guy 185 lbs and hes telling people what’s legit and what’s not, and what GH is legit and hes testing it on himself??? C’mon,…
Sorry about the rant..

I feel the same way every time I try to venture out lol I'm coming right back ten minutes later

There's plenty of similar boards. I believe none of them are as great as this one. I've spent several years reading and checking out suppliers for myself and some bros and some of the sh1t they come across and believe on the other boards just amazes me.

There are only 2 boards I go to...this one and UG....2 of the best. :)

I like both the AM and the PM....the latter is my favorite of course:love:

thats why i dont trust anyone on the net, simply for that fact its because its the internet. 98% of the shit peeps 'suggest' is regurgitation of somebody's post somewhere else

most boards (this one included) have many "bodybuilders" that are in fact just computer jockeys. their weight is inflated by 50 pounds and their lifts are inflated even more.

what im trying to get at is dont take the net so serious. reading posts and getting angry has no point. that 21 year old kid is prolly some 130 (185-50 pounds added for internet purposes) pound kid that just barely got 135 pounds up on bench today

Sorry about the rant..

Don't forget Rajjin's board the UG.

I hear you the nosleep person. He lectures people about what to do. I think he started something with Q too and was giving him abuse. There is some good info over there but it is hidden under layers of crap and childish posts. Most of them sound like bad attitude teenagers on alot of gear.

I hear you the nosleep person. He lectures people about what to do. I think he started something with Q too and was giving him abuse. There is some good info over there but it is hidden under layers of crap and childish posts. Most of them sound like bad attitude teenagers on alot of gear.

didnt forget UG ;) thats another one i go to and like.

Didnt mean to rant, i know there is lots of good info there , im usually calm person and nothing can make me irritated, but i gues i was at that moment and looking at stupid posts..
Anyway 99% i learned from this site.. PM was the biggest impact on me to choose to compete:headbang:

Yeah that was one of the few times that someone really pissed me off. I actually asked him where he lived so we could meet up and speak in person. Who in their right mind would take advice from a 20 year old punk kid who hides behind a keyboard and talks shit.

Last edited:
I had a look there the other day and saw they have" littlebill "there
enough said.

This board is by far the best there is. Ive watched it grow from a few hundred
to Over 70,000! What BigA has done is Outstanding.
he is the best forum owner and this is the best forum in the entire community.

My tiny little board is only active because of this one. For BigA allowing me to advertise it, and from the great members and friendships Ive made from HERE over the years. Ill never forget that and its always #1 to me, even over my own.

I check PM the most since I found it some months back, and I have definitely learned more here than every place else put together, but there are still some other really good boards out there with great members and info. Don't limit yourself.

This board is by far the best there is. Ive watched it grow from a few hundred
to Over 70,000! What BigA has done is Outstanding.
he is the best forum owner and this is the best forum in the entire community.

My tiny little board is only active because of this one. For BigA allowing me to advertise it, and from the great members and friendships Ive made from HERE over the years. Ill never forget that and its always #1 to me, even over my own.

Remember one time BigA told us our member number? I think I was the 600th or so.

What I like most about this board is that most members are serious about their information. I feel that most posters have valuable input, and most visitors here want to actually learn instead of coming here to bicker or be know-it-alls.

When I visit other boards, I am shocked at how many people just want to flame each other and give out information as if they have tons of experience.
I first came to this forum to research peptides, and I can't think of any other place on the 'net that has more info about how to really succeed with lifting, training, and supps.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131