over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will I be able to turn Pro one day?

Great photos, any pics from when you were natty? Both show and off-season photos?

dont count on it. if your thinking about big things and saying not needing to go as hard, dont expect big things
if people, any people, think classic and even physique guys are able to get by with less, youre bullshitting yoursleves
are there outliers, sure. how many? Do you know any? Do you believe you are one of them?
turning pro is about being in the right place at the right time, with the right physique, in front of the right panel.
whatever you do, to get on the right side of that, is what it takes
I agree with CM 100%... IMO you look good.... can you get your card? Sure why not? Wheels looks great but you got a lottttttta work with the rest. I assure you...your competition is going fucking harrrrrrrrd

The bolded sentence is so fuckin spot on....

Why mens physique? You have good wheels. I just don’t understand the appeal of that division. No offense

Not to hijack but I run a nutrition/supp store so I come into contact with many young guys and they almost all are of the opinion: I'm not big enough for bodybuilding. They COMPLETELY miss the fact that NO ONE looks like IFBB Pro Open BBers on the local NPC stage. They also miss the train on the fact that NPC bbing has WEIGHT CLASSES.

You are just as likely to be "outsized" in physiqe and classic as you are in bbing and also likely to be up against a much larger field of competitors. This is without even going down the rabbit hole of classic and physique have NOTHING to do with your size or lack there of. They are SHAPE divisions and if you don't have the shape you are better off in bbing.

OP keep grinding this is NOT aimed at you.

I don’t know about all this “go slow, go slow” advice. About 1% of the top pros took it slow. Most of the hulks on stage at the Olympia definitely never took it slow.

Arnold didn’t take it slow. No one around him took it slow. Gaspari? Nope. Everyone’s hero lately, Nick Walker didn’t take it slow. About the only pro that may have taken it slow is Ronnie Coleman, IF you believe him about not using until he was already a pro. I do not believe him.

I don’t advise juice to anyone if health is a concern. But if being a pro bodybuilder is what you want, taking it slow is a good way to ensure you never, ever get there.

My biggest regret (and maybe saving grace) was I wasn’t brave enough to up my dosages when I was in my prime to grow. I wouldn’t even take two things at the same time. I took it slow. And I never got to where I wanted to go.

Of course, I’m also alive to talk about it and still enjoy lifting and am pretty strong and healthy for a guy pushing 60. So I guess it was for the best.

But still, I’ll never know what could have been had I stomped on the gas, like almost every single pro ever has done.
Nick Walker took TEN YEARS to make this transformation which if you do the math is less than 0.1846 lbs a week. If that is not slow and steady I don't know what is.

Time is not on your side but genetics are great. I think you need to read and learn a lot about PEDs and labwork for health monitoring before continuing. Why?

Nobody calls Nandrolone “decca” except for newbs. Deca Durabolin hasn’t been around for a long ass time.

Can you afford a coach to guide you in this realm? A reputable one and not just a glorified PED peddler.
Better tell everyone the same about: Dianabol, Winstrol, Anavar, Masteron, Anadrol-50........ because you know those are also brand names and no longer made, ffs.

Great frame...I am close to your size & bodyfat but don't look nearly as good as you. I have a blocky waist so I look square. If we competed against each other I would get zero first place votes lol.

Better tell everyone the same about: Dianabol, Winstrol, Anavar, Masteron, Anadrol-50........ because you know those are also brand names and no longer made, ffs.
Haha i was like uh oh i say deca all the time. Nandrolone has too many syllables

@VincentVanGo31 the only way you'll really know is to keep competing. Every time you step on stage you'll know the answer to your questions. It's like any sport, in the beginning it's much easier to stand out but as you climb higher and higher the competition gets better and better!

Sorry guess this only touches a nerve with me because I hear it slung around by some many teens and newbs like they even know anything more than a catch phrase. I didn’t mean to trigger anybody or cause offense. Foot in mouth.

Really? I haven't heard anybody anywhere talk about steroids. Only time is when they ask what I’m on, which is really fucking annoying to hear from someone you don’t know. Happens constantly at the beach.

Unless your talking about Instagram, that place is full of young idiots.

Nobody at my gym approaches me about it. Im one of the few guys that doesn‘t where headphones at the gym. Creepy or not I just like people watching so I’m nosey and overhear that shit. Mostly by underdeveloped college age kids that have no business partaking. But that’s also just my opinion.

My concern with OP is that I just didnt get the feel that his knowledge of pharma was far enough along to do this without a coach. I could be wrong especially with a slower and moderate approach. Not just pharma but also, if I didn’t have the knowledge to know what labs to pull, how to read them, etc I think a coach would be appropriate.

You have no back to be turn pro with sorry
Can't you say something nice for a change so why put the OP down like that, as he looks much better than you no doubt. Seems you been looking for drama under all your handles so if you want to stay here better play smart.

If I can win a Pro Card, then it’s possible for damn near anyone. And you’re FAR more genetically gifted than I am!

In my case, I just had to out-last everyone my age then just fall in love with being miserable enough to get into winning condition.

Joking aside, in many cases, it’s playing the long game. So simply ask yourself if that Pro Card isn’t in the next couple of years, are you willing to stick it out long enough to go as a Masters competitor?

I don’t know, I’m rambling, but I really believe that bodybuilding has opportunities for both the genetically elite as well as the supremely stubborn!

In my case, I just had to out-last everyone my age then just fall in love with being miserable enough to get into winning condition.
Ha! Love this... its true though.... you have to love to suffer to a certain degree to be in this game

Hey everyone! Vinny here. I am new to this forum, and loving every minute. How did I get here? I bought from a UGL source who told me to come here and review the products.

I al 31, 5’8”, 180, and about 8% body fat all year round. I have been lifting for 17 years. I have competed naturally in the NPC 3 times. Two local shows in Wisconsin. I won the men’s physique overall in 2018 at NPC badger state championships in Wisconsin… naturally. The following year I tried nationals in 2019 men’s physique North Americans, and landed in the middle.. 14 out of 35 people. After this placing I realized something…

If I wanted a chance at turning pro I have to turn to the DARK SIDE…

September 2022 I started my first PED ever… testosterone enanthate. I started low at 300mg and I ran it like that for 4 months. After the four months, I cut the dosage in half to see how well I maintain the Gainz. I put on 20 pounds in the four months. I went from 162 to 182, and lost body fat.

Since January 15th 2023 I have been on 150mg test enanthate cruising… I have maintained EVERYTHING I built so far, and it’s been amazing.

May I will be entering my next BLAST PHASE.. to get ready to compete in October!! I will be upping my dosage of test again… and adding in another anabolic like decca.. and possibly Anavar towards the show. This will
Be my first ever contest stack.

I will be logging my progression here.

The goal is to win the show in October in classic physique. I started in mens physique and now will be doing classic for the first time… and I feel more confident than ever. Should I post some pics Guys? I’ve trained 17 years and won an NPC show as a natural… but can I switch to classic and turn pro?

YESSSSSSSS ITS ON!
You seems to be on the right path.. keep crushing your goals . All the best

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear