over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Will I be able to turn Pro one day?

VincentVanGo31

Newbies
Hey everyone! Vinny here. I am new to this forum, and loving every minute. How did I get here? I bought from a UGL source who told me to come here and review the products.

I al 31, 5’8”, 180, and about 8% body fat all year round. I have been lifting for 17 years. I have competed naturally in the NPC 3 times. Two local shows in Wisconsin. I won the men’s physique overall in 2018 at NPC badger state championships in Wisconsin… naturally. The following year I tried nationals in 2019 men’s physique North Americans, and landed in the middle.. 14 out of 35 people. After this placing I realized something…

If I wanted a chance at turning pro I have to turn to the DARK SIDE…

September 2022 I started my first PED ever… testosterone enanthate. I started low at 300mg and I ran it like that for 4 months. After the four months, I cut the dosage in half to see how well I maintain the Gainz. I put on 20 pounds in the four months. I went from 162 to 182, and lost body fat.

Since January 15th 2023 I have been on 150mg test enanthate cruising… I have maintained EVERYTHING I built so far, and it’s been amazing.

May I will be entering my next BLAST PHASE.. to get ready to compete in October!! I will be upping my dosage of test again… and adding in another anabolic like decca.. and possibly Anavar towards the show. This will
Be my first ever contest stack.

I will be logging my progression here.

The goal is to win the show in October in classic physique. I started in mens physique and now will be doing classic for the first time… and I feel more confident than ever. Should I post some pics Guys? I’ve trained 17 years and won an NPC show as a natural… but can I switch to classic and turn pro?

YESSSSSSSS ITS ON!

Welcome!

Yes post up some pictures if you'd like feedback.

First thing out of my mouth when i saw the pics was "damn dude good for you!"
You have a really solid build, especially in light of how little AAS you've used to get there. Lats look pretty developed from the front, you have any back pics?
i would just caution you to remain patient and don't try to gain weight too fast, cant lose the aesthetic if competing in classic. And great idea ditching physique for classic
Classic >>>> physique

It’s not in the wrong place. I think the first reply about HRT was sarcastic.
That was not even close to sarcasm. I can do far better then that without evening trying. Just seemed he would get better response in a different forum like the one is at now. But like many things opinions differ!

First thing out of my mouth when i saw the pics was "damn dude good for you!"
You have a really solid build, especially in light of how little AAS you've used to get there. Lats look pretty developed from the front, you have any back pics?
i would just caution you to remain patient and don't try to gain weight too fast, cant lose the aesthetic if competing in classic. And great idea ditching physique for classic
Classic >>>> physique
Thank you very much for your comment. I really do appreciate it. Like you said…. Classic >>>>> physique!!!
I will also take your advice, and take it slow. I do have a back pic to give you an idea of that as well. 6C090FE6-00A0-4762-AA18-0E958C1F2B79.png

Great physique particularly for how little PEDs you've used. Upper body and quads look really good. Back looks a bit small in comparison to the rest.

As someone new to this here are the two most important things to learn. First, take care of your health - blood pressure, blood sugar, liver, etc. Your monthly prescription / health supplement bill should greatly exceed your monthly PED bill.

Second is an analogy Dave Tate gave years ago. Steroids are your ace card - you can only pull them out once. If you use them to be a good high school football player then you probably won't make it in college. If you use them to be a good player in college then you probably won't make it in the NFL. If you use them to be a good NFL player and get a few more years + a few more million dollars then you did it the right way.

When and how you use them is a personal choice for each individual to make. For you, you have genetics on your side more than most guys, meaning you don't need as much of the PEDs to get similar results. Add stuff in as needed, escalate the doses as needed to keep making progress. Don't go for 2,000mg total on your first prep cycle just because you read guys doing it. You definitely have the ability to turn pro and go at that level for a good while if you take it slowly. @mytreefiddy was still competing as a men's physique pro into his 50s I believe.

OMG id loooooove to teach u phil hernon style training and diet and gear.
u r PRIMED bro.
maybe pm me... hell and hand basket if i gave my advice for u on here openly lol
but this is pro muscle. we dont have to post it all but this is where u find vets w knoledge

You look great, man.

Add gear as slowly as possible, once you start blasting multiple grams you’ll never be able to grow the same on low doses again. You look phenomenal for you usage thus far.

The only thing I’d suggest is to explore gh and insulin sooner rather than later, and use them wisely. Those two tools can be used ad infinitum while you gently titrate gear up over the years.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws