over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARE HIGH DOSES REALLY NEEDED??

There is no vendetta. I personally found it strange that this was said in the third post down in a similiar thread where the info was cut and pasted.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...scle-forum/83399-2-5g-week-280-onstage-3.html

and then this thread.

Regardless he is going to be a father and that supersedes everything and anything and I congratulate him on that.

nahh no vandettas haha....i think we have just both wanted to have a discussion with each other for awhile and it kinda just popped off lol....u still the man dc even though are views on gear may be different or whatever....ive spent literally daysssss reading your posts...and i still use your training, extreme streches, and some of the unorthodox exercises you have found to work...still a DCer...

thank you for the nice words...we will now do a cool "air handshake" followed by a "air half hug" with only 1 arm around...bc 2 arms around another man is just gay lol ;):D

Last edited:
nahh no vandettas haha....i think we have just both wanted to have a discussion with each other for awhile and it kinda just popped off lol....u still the man dc even though are views on gear may be different or whatever....ive spent literally daysssss reading your posts...and i still use your training, extreme streches, and some of the unorthodox exercises you have found to work...still a DCer...

thank you for the nice words...we will now do a cool "air handshake" followed by a "air half hug" with only 1 arm around...bc 2 arms around another man is just gay lol ;):D

bahahaa

:D Sure, I got a tip from a good friend but i was skeptical and had to try them on my own...I knew i was gonna get shit for it but fuck it , i had to post it up...those kigs were pure sugar ,hcg or god knows wtf they put in there...I dont blame Kami he most likely got fucked from the manufacturer himself ..so far theyre acting very professional and it looks like we gonna get re-send the real deal...keeping my fingers crossed

I have a reliable tip that the,lab results showed they were.real;)

He is acting very stand up

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

looking awesome! You always were a good hard working honest dude...

there is also more to this story. I remember a while back when "Krod" was training natural. He was busting his ass day in and day out, eating perfect, and even though he wasn't as big as he is now obviously, he looked great then. hard, seperated, and had good density....

my point is that he did some foundation building by paying his dues, and didn't rely on things straight out the gate. Now he has a great foundation and will be able to maintain much more than the folks who don't.

JM

Last edited:
Lazzie, good to see ya, looking good bro....I also am a very low dose fellow.....250 off cycle never lower, and about 260-265 on cycle, but took me about 15 yrs to get like this...Started at 210 off cycle, same bf levels, and 225 on cycle....
Now 300 mg of test/25 mg proviron daily and a bit of gh, maybe var or something if strict dieting, boom big and strong..,

and some igf and gh off cycle, good to go...

Good stuff, i learned this a long while ago from good ol DC, changed my life for the better....

December 25 i received my kigs from kami..i did 10 ius per day for 4 days straight i actually got fatter..lol..felt nothing, no sides , no pumps , nada.....I posted this on getbig that Kigs were bunk , and I got jumped by gh15 and his elves.( he did apologize later on ) .I held my own since I knew my truth , I was accused of having an agenda, being a remailer yada yada yada....no one believed me ,2 weeks later the truth prevailed..as usual

I'm taking it you had been using the stamped ones and found those good ?
My supplier had both , can I presume all the printed ones are bunk ?

Do you think once all the printed ones are gone we can hope they start producing good stuff again ?
Can we really tryst them ?

I have a reliable tip that the,lab results showed they were.real;)

He is acting very stand up

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Osiris , are you saying the printed ones tested ok. ? This subject has got my head battered

looking awesome! You always were a good hard working honest dude...

there is also more to this story. I remember a while back when "Krod" was training natural. He was busting his ass day in and day out, eating perfect, and even though he wasn't as big as he is now obviously, he looked great then. hard, seperated, and had good density....

my point is that he did some foundation building by paying his dues, and didn't rely on things straight out the gate. Now he has a great foundation and will be able to maintain much more than the folks who don't.

JM

I did learn tons , tons from you about training and nutrition..I just started MD diet this week again..justl ike we did back then just bigger portions..i still have and perform those 24 different workouts and routines you sent me...those are gold to me...thank you for everything you taugh me

Last edited:
Lazzie, good to see ya, looking good bro....I also am a very low dose fellow.....250 off cycle never lower, and about 260-265 on cycle, but took me about 15 yrs to get like this...Started at 210 off cycle, same bf levels, and 225 on cycle....
Now 300 mg of test/25 mg proviron daily and a bit of gh, maybe var or something if strict dieting, boom big and strong..,

and some igf and gh off cycle, good to go...

Good stuff, i learned this a long while ago from good ol DC, changed my life for the better....

damn , what up ,Hoser..long time bro...good to hear from ya.

Doing great my friend....Ill send a pm later.....You have grown, yet again my man.....Talk soon...Bdh is still waiting for you to come back to Nexus....lol

John Meadows workouts and diets are GOLD, damn right.....I have them and Doggcrapp stuff in a secret vault, ill leave them for my kids someday....:D;)

Last edited:
around 2 years ago John trained me, natural , well steroid - gh ,free..we did use some clen and minimal t3...this is was back then

32003_413012611816_545641816_4825875_5200191_n.jpg

Doing great my friend....Ill send a pm later.....You have grown, yet again my man.....Talk soon...Bdh is still waiting for you to come back to Nexus....lol

John Meadows workouts and diets are GOLD, damn right.....I have them and Doggcrapp stuff in a secret vault, ill leave them for my kids someday....:D;)

nexxus is back on??

I'm taking it you had been using the stamped ones and found those good ?
My supplier had both , can I presume all the printed ones are bunk ?

Do you think once all the printed ones are gone we can hope they start producing good stuff again ?
Can we really tryst them ?

I cant tell you 100% but one thing for sure I'll know within 2 days if the gh is real or not...im a very fast responder to gear and gh..it iwll show right away plus i will feel it soon.

I cant tell you 100% but one thing for sure I'll know within 2 days if the gh is real or not...im a very fast responder to gear and gh..it iwll show right away plus i will feel it soon.

Can you tell me what the new batch numbers are please ?
I have a feeling my supplier will have the old ones both printed and stamped Till he runs out , so it may be a while before I get new ones

just wondering if im gonna be name dropped into every thread on promuscle bc i said 99% of these people lie their face off...and by the way, do you see the type of guys who liked that post? bboy, concrete, etc... real competitors....so OBVIOSLY "MR embelishement pitbulltank lol" is not alone, even among SERIOUS competitors....

so maybe its just me thats nieve dante...coming from the streets ive seen every hustler, shark, scammer, dealer, shady person there is...and i see the SAME type peeps alll over these forums and in gyms...i dont give anyone the "benefit of a doubt of humanitys kind nature anymore lol"...ive seen and been thru too much to just give my trust out like candy...ESP to a bunch of guys on the intrnet talking about illegal shit...lol

***** on a more postive friendly note...and its actually kinda funny at the moment.....my son is due at the end of march...guess what me and my girls name has been for our future son for past 5 years...??? DANTE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....:D *******

Congratulations about your son :)

I completely agree with you about the bullshitters. I am not saying everyone lies... that would be silly. People lie all over. But if I had to list one area where most bullshitters are it is gyms. I am always positive and look for the best in people but it is clear to see.

I have had some of my best mates lie to me about dosing. I have a good memory and usually remember what people tell me. My mates chat about aas openly (I don't live in the US). We all know the reasons why they lie... insecurities... ego... competition etc etc. I know most people in general tell many white lies... but... Bodybuilders always want more... they are never happy... they look at themselves in the mirror countless times.. their physical body is everything to them... they have lots of hormones in their systems... mood swings... aggression... self esteem issues. I could go on...all this combined makes them some fasinating people with alot of issues.

Most men bullshit so because the above and another 1001 things I would definately say many bodybuilders (don't have to compete) lie alot. The fact that many of us have to hide what we take is a start to lieing... our whole lives are hidden.

I appreciate people like pitbull cos he is upfront and says it exactly how he sees it with no other motives. Sure everyone is different but I value people like pitbull. Hey I think he probably puts too much emphasis on drugs but he is still 100% spot on.

The thing with online chats sometimes things can be said and taken in the wrong way. I agree with most of the things DC has stated on here (so both sides on this thread)... he is one of my fav posters... I have learned loads from you and appreciate you being here.

Last edited:
I have to get Dante's back on this stuff. Dante knows all the big boys at my gym. There are several on next to nothing, yet huge, vascular and hard at 230-250Lbs....hell, one guy(I'm sure you know him, Dante) weighs around 320Lbs. His doses are nothing compared to mine. Another one of my friends has only done one cycle, and he has a great shot at getting his pro card at the USA this July. Genetics and the ability to utilize the drugs is the most important factor. I take 3,700mg gear, 8-14ius hgh, and alot of other things, so I'm an the example of what most people think you need to do to maintain the hard, lean, vascular 250Lbs. But there actually are guys genetically blessed that don't need to. Most of the big guys at the gym think I'm insane with my dosing. My one buddy is 260Lbs, veins everywhere, hard as steal year-round...all he uses is 200-400mg test and a little hgh. I've been friends with these guys for years.

I have to get Dante's back on this stuff. Dante knows all the big boys at my gym. There are several on next to nothing, yet huge, vascular and hard at 230-250Lbs....hell, one guy(I'm sure you know him, Dante) weighs around 320Lbs. His doses are nothing compared to mine. Another one of my friends has only done one cycle, and he has a great shot at getting his pro card at the USA this July. Genetics and the ability to utilize the drugs is the most important factor. I take 3,700mg gear, 8-14ius hgh, and alot of other things, so I'm an the example of what most people think you need to do to maintain the hard, lean, vascular 250Lbs. But there actually are guys genetically blessed that don't need to. Most of the big guys at the gym think I'm insane with my dosing. My one buddy is 260Lbs, veins everywhere, hard as steal year-round...all he uses is 200-400mg test and a little hgh. I've been friends with these guys for years.

Sometimes people look at a thread with differing views and think which side are they at. I agree with both sides. I know some guys who look amazing and take very low. One mate looks amazing and has never injected anything... just takes tabs and at standard doses. High doses are not always needed. For 95% of the people reading this thread to be 250 at 8% really high doses need to be used.... atleast 2 grams. But for some half that amount will get you there.

Dante will see this first hand. I train no one... most on here train no one. He trains some of the best around and has done for years. So when he says something he is spot on... I am sure he has seen many freaks taking super low doses. But sometimes when certain people are mentioned on here I just give my opinion... probably wrong... but I say how I feel. Like Dave P on the other thread... I don't think 2g got him 280 stage weight... I think he screams abuse... just an opinion. I think most at the very top currently abuse themselves... even when they have phenominal genetics... it is what is needed to succeed... anyone who thinks differently is dilluded in my eyes.

Anyway sorry for derailing your thread KROD. You look amazing in your natural pic and at your best in the 215 one. Must feel good to know if you shrink down your still gonna look incredible :D

Come on JJB...one cycle and an honest shot at a pro card? Do you really believe him?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131