advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october)

lmao! Those pancake stacks are awesome. Pretty easy to do though. Awww man your a romantic bastard! How much those fucking red hearts on the bed each cost holy shit! I am stealing you ideas man!

Bro I will be flying to Philippines tmw and staying there for 10 days. Gunan file for divorced there and see my new baby the sexy banker!!!

Dude your training principles are sick crazy power and constantly changing your exercises is this just for contest prep what's your offseason training routines and workout ex. Like . Sick legs brotha fuck I wish I'm just trainin for strengh right now so size will come later. What are your diet like?

His diet is just fucking pancakes stack man and still growing like a fucking animal!

LOL fuckn guy use to abuse those things when i was a teen but now I became food arexic if its not chicken beef spinach peppers oatmeal sweet potatoes or tilapia or ground turkey or nut butters or nuts i will not eat it

Dude your training principles are sick crazy power and constantly changing your exercises is this just for contest prep what's your offseason training routines and workout ex. Like . Sick legs brotha fuck I wish I'm just trainin for strengh right now so size will come later. What are your diet like?

this is my offseason training, its moderate volume, high reps , i use to do power lifting training so thats why ull tend to see me lifting really big numbers in a few exercises just becoz i use to train for strength (low reps), but have switched the rep ranges and way i train now to suite bodybuilding

my diet is pretty shocking to be honest, its basicaly 5 meals a day, 50-80 grams protein a meal, and shitloads of carbs, moderate fat, where those carb sources come from i dont really care, it can be fruit juice, rice, potatos, pancakes, ice cream, bread, chocolate, lollies wateva

i tend to like eating dirty wen bulking because for me psychologically it makes dieting time alot easier, since wen i switch to healthy foods i tend to stay full alot easier since im not use to all the whole foods, so it makes dieting alot easier

lmao! Those pancake stacks are awesome. Pretty easy to do though. Awww man your a romantic bastard! How much those fucking red hearts on the bed each cost holy shit! I am stealing you ideas man!

Bro I will be flying to Philippines tmw and staying there for 10 days. Gunan file for divorced there and see my new baby the sexy banker!!!

lol yea the pancakes were awesome, but i aint a chef like you so i have no clue how to make them, had both butter milk and buckwheat pancakes YUM

i spent 150$ on love heart balloons, there actually alot more in the room, i just couldn't fit all 600 balloons on ym bed so i just put as many as i could on, and left the room full fo the rest of the love heart balloons

lol 10 days for a divorce? sounds like another holiday to me hahahahaha, but best of luck, but i want pics of this new sexy banker i keep hearing about ;)

Last edited:
this is my offseason training, its moderate volume, high reps , i use to do power lifting training so thats why ull tend to see me lifting really big numbers in a few exercises just becoz i use to train for strength (low reps), but have switched the rep ranges and way i train now to suite bodybuilding

my diet is pretty shocking to be honest, its basicaly 5 meals a day, 50-80 grams protein a meal, and shitloads of carbs, moderate fat, where those carb sources come from i dont really care, it can be fruit juice, rice, potatos, pancakes, ice cream, bread, chocolate, lollies wateva

i tend to like eating dirty wen bulking because for me psychologically it makes dieting time alot easier, since wen i switch to healthy foods i tend to stay full alot easier since im not use to all the whole foods, so it makes dieting alot easier

lol yea the pancakes were awesome, but i aint a chef like you so i have no clue how to make them, had both butter milk and buckwheat pancakes YUM

i spent 150$ on love heart balloons, there actually alot more in the room, i just couldn't fit all 600 balloons on ym bed so i just put as many as i could on, and left the room full fo the rest of the love heart balloons

lol 10 days for a divorce? sounds like another holiday to me hahahahaha, but best of luck, but i want pics of this new sexy banker i keep hearing about ;)

They are easy to make bro. Yer bro, just going for a holiday and gym training over there. Will try out the halo too. Yep I will get the pics of us bro....

interesting, ill have to look back into it

it was on one of my old forums, it was discussed that wen tendinitis becomes chronic the tendon weakens, and never heals correctly, and will constantly come back becoz the tendon will never allow enough blood flow since its weak,

so eventually the tendon will become inflamed again wen it has trouble allowing enough blood flow

i remember reading into plasma treatment for tendons, but its not in Australia atm i believe

... under the assumption it is a tendonitis... I fucking hate that word... idiot therapists who don't have a clue but feel compelled to use big words and give you a diagnosis will use that one... I sometimes wonder if they've ever used the sentence... I don't know... lol

They are easy to make bro. Yer bro, just going for a holiday and gym training over there. Will try out the halo too. Yep I will get the pics of us bro....

sounds nice man, pretty good to go on holiday wen most people are all back at work now hahahaha

... under the assumption it is a tendonitis... I fucking hate that word... idiot therapists who don't have a clue but feel compelled to use big words and give you a diagnosis will use that one... I sometimes wonder if they've ever used the sentence... I don't know... lol

lol wont dispute that, alot of therapists are definitively idiots, i got one at my gym who i accidentally decided to give training advice to becoz he was doing leg press, but doing the typical 1/10 reps you see hereos do, with a massive amount of weight he couldn't handle

wen i tried to help him, and explain why to go deeper, he told me hes a therapist and knows what hes doing, and what hes doing isolates the quads and saves your knees......

the guy honestly looked liek his knees were going to snap under the leg press his form was so shocking, he even did a semi calve raise at the top of each rep from how bad hed half jerk the weight up LOL

okay so today started off as a bad workout, but turned into a good one sinc ei decided to do dead lifts for the first time in 5 months

bodyweight:252

trained: back

workout

lat pull down with v bar
240X12
220X15
220X14
180X15

reverse one arm lat pull down machine
2 sets, 20 reps each arm

one arm, machine row, squeeze contraction point, very slow negative
4 sets, light weight,

Deadlifts (no straps)
352X1
528X1
616X1
704X1 BOOO YEA

Deadlifts (no straps)
704X1 BOOO YEA

That better not be a metric measurement lol:eek:

Yeah the last inch of the leg press is where the money is. The new hammer strength one's that all gyms seem to have these days doesn't even allow full range... down for 5 secs, a hold where your calves are covering your hamstrings for 2 secs and then an explosive thrust up to 99% lockout. Repeat x 12 reps no pauses... a whole new world of pain:star-w:rs

That better not be a metric measurement lol:eek:

Yeah the last inch of the leg press is where the money is. The new hammer strength one's that all gyms seem to have these days doesn't even allow full range... down for 5 secs, a hold where your calves are covering your hamstrings for 2 secs and then an explosive thrust up to 99% lockout. Repeat x 12 reps no pauses... a whole new world of pain:star-w:rs

lmfao i wish, i hate having to convert for this forum so people will understand LOL

i cant stand the new hammer strength ones, to smooth and just annoying, cant go deep enough

lol hahaha i like hitting 15 reps though, little more burn :)

and becoz there due

back progress pics

Attachments

• back tense.jpg
    back tense.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 187
and lat spread, sorry i cant really pose, hard to pose properly with shitty camera on timer

Attachments

• lat spread.jpg
    lat spread.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 187
okay yesterdays workout

bodyweight: 253

workout

incline bench press (touch and go to chest)
315X10

flat bench press
315X1
355X1
405X1
425X1
455X) (fail)
315X8

machine chest press (5 second negative, explosive positive)
6 sets, 12-15 reps

one arm machine dip (4 second negative)
2 sets, 15 reps each set

okay todays workout

bodyweight: 250

trained: legs

workout

45 degree leg press (4 second negative, explosive positive)
18platesX12
20 platesX12
22 platesX12
24platesX11
18 platesX20

leg extensions, light weight
3 sets, slow negative, pause on contraction

lying hamstring curls
200X12
100X20, 5 second negative, explosive positive

crazy power dude ,, been folowwing your thread since the start ,,,

i notice chest (every 3rd week abs and bis) / back/ tris (sometimes bis) / legs

but no shoulders

also ihave read your blast details but no info on the cruise ?

crazy power dude ,, been folowwing your thread since the start ,,,

i notice chest (every 3rd week abs and bis) / back/ tris (sometimes bis) / legs

but no shoulders

also ihave read your blast details but no info on the cruise ?

this tends to be my split

chest
legs
triceps,
back

rest days are taken inbetween whenever i feel i need them, shoulders i dont train directly, i do rear delts on back day with wide rows and reverse flys sometimes, front delts i never train, i just do very steap incline benching

medial delts i train occasionaly weneva i feel

biceps are trained weneva they feel good, usually on my tricep or chest day

mt cruises tend to change according to how much size im trying to hold, i originaly use to cruise on 250mg of test (the standard cruise everyone does) but i didnt hold all my size after a few blasts

as times gone on and ive grown more and become stronger it taken higher doses to maintain my size, my last cruise was 250 test cyp, 100mg tren eth

this cruise after this blast will more then likely be the same, if i notice to much muscle loss i will bump the test up to 300mgs with tren eth 100mgs

yesterdays workout

trained: triceps, biceps

workout

skullcrushers
100X22
120X10, dropset 100X5
120X6, dropset 100X7
110X15

one handed dip machine
120X15
120X15

dumbell curls (5 second negatives with pause at contraction point)
3 sets, 30X12

todays workout

body weight: 251

trained: back

workout

deadlifts
264X1
440X1
616X1
715X1
748X0, got it half way off the ground :(
440X6