advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thatblokes LOG to his first show (october)

hahahahah something like that bro...Been trying to work out with my life and I got a new woman in my life now. she a sexy banker!!! I will be here more often but just need a little more time to sort out some issues and divorced paper hehehe

lol fuk, your a wuick one to get the women, wish i could do it that easy LOL

That's one sexy ass leg right there:D

hahaha thanks you tall monster

no air condition in gym?
ours is over cooled.

yea there's air cons and fans man, but my gyms a warehouse and the aircons and fans are about 12 feet up in the air, so they dont do shit when your gyms a tin warehouse under the sun lol

anyways today trained back, calves

workout

t bar rows
10 platesX8
11 platesX5

lat pull downs, v bar (4 second negative)
6 sets, 180X12-15

cable rows
400X12
400X10
400X11

chest assisted machine one arm rows
4 platesX15, 3 sets

cable rows, wide grip
300X12
340X11
300X13

standing calve raise on 35 degree hack squat
18 platesX12
17 platesX13
16 platesX12
14 platesX15

Bro how are you liking the tren? It strong shit isnt it! Sleepless at nights lol

Bro how are you liking the tren? It strong shit isnt it! Sleepless at nights lol

id say strength wise its on par with the last tren lab i used, but a hell alot cheaper and better value so im loving it

my insomnia has actually been improving lately, but the sweats ive gotten off this tren have been like no other,

so for once im not crying at the cost of running tren anymore, and im loving that fact

Last edited:
bodyweight:250

Notes: been sleeping alot better lately, tren insomnia doesnt seem to be as bad anymore

trained: chest

workout

incline press
335X8
355X7
375X5

incline press, (half rep, top portion of the press)
405X4
430X2

machine chest press, alternate hammer grip and regular grip
various weights, 12-15 reps, 5 second negative, 10 sets (5 each grip)

Definately Branch Warren beast mode there! :headbang:

Definately Branch Warren beast mode there! :headbang:

lmfao lets hope without the injuries, and a better looking face hehehehe

Bodyweight: 250

notes: body weight hasn't improved much but definitively getting leaner, its hard to tell with the amount of water retention im carrying and my moon face, but helps wen i can see my top 6 abs coming out more distinctly

legs are also continuing to grow

side effects arent as bad lately, i am getting more sleep, and wen i wake up im no longer waking up feeling like im in the sahara dessert heat, i seem to be getting more night sweats now, im still getting crippling lower back pumps weneva i train legs or back, fukin annoying wen your doign ur set and the pain your pushing through isnt the muscle your working but the lower back pump your getting

especially today wen doing really deep heavy leg presses, fukkkkk it squeezed and compressed my lower back pump, struggled to get up after a set

todays workout

trained: legs

45 degree leg press (4 second negative, 3 positive, knees to shoulder deep)
18X20
20X15
20X14
19X15
18X15
17X15

leg extensions
3 sets, light, very slow reps and squeeze contraction

lying leg curls
200X15
190X16
180X20

Last edited:
okay so easier day today

body weight: 251

trained just triceps

Notes: dam tendinitis in my elbow was painful as hell, so made training triceps hard as always,

workout

skullcrushers
100X20
100X15
120X10, drop set 90X5
110X12, drop set 90X4
100X12
90X15

Last edited:
I always train Bicep with the tricep to get a better pump. Have you thought bout that?

I always train Bicep with the tricep to get a better pump. Have you thought bout that?

yea i have, and i like it aswell, my only issue is with my workout split is my back workout tends to be right after my arm day, so i always gota take it easy on training the biceps alwise my back workout suffers the next day

okay so today

bodyweight: 250 but looking leaner

Notes: lethargy hti em really hard today, didnt have any aggression wen lifting or drive, so t bar rows and dumbell rows were cut short to just 1 set each, i just coudlnt do them anymore after 1 set each

workout

t bar rows
10 platesX6

dumbell rows
275X12

lat pull down, v bar
220X12
200X15
200X14,
180X13
180X15

cable row
400X9

one arm machine row (lightweight, 4 second positive and negative with squeeze at contraction)
4 sets, 12-15 reps

reverse fly (rear delts)
3 sets, 12 reps

and heres progress pic of my legs, im really happy with how my legs are coming up, every week there is a noticeable improvement, continuously getting bigger, leaner and more vascular in the legs

Attachments

• leg rescent.jpg
    leg rescent.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Sexy legs with road maps! Impressive...when you gunna start shaving? :D

Sexy legs with road maps! Impressive...when you gunna start shaving? :D

lol i just started shaving my legs this week, although i wont remove all the hair, i just trim them down, i like having some leg hair, i shaved them bare once and hated it, never again until October wen i stand on stage

today

body weight: 251

trained: chest

workout

incline bench press
315X10
315X10
315X8
255X12 (5 second negative)
220X15, (7 second negative)

machine chest press, alternate hammer grip to regular grip
8 sets, 12-15 reps

dip machine, one handed
110X12
120X12

Notes: dam tendinitis in my elbow was painful as hell, so made training triceps hard as always,

ART would sort that out real fast. Don't know anyone in melb that does it though sorry. If you really want to find someone you could go to the active release website but I can't speak for the quality of the therapist.

ART would sort that out real fast. Don't know anyone in melb that does it though sorry. If you really want to find someone you could go to the active release website but I can't speak for the quality of the therapist.

ive looked into this and from my research this only works for emerging tendinitis, mine is chronic and from what ive researched theres not much i can do other then rest and be careful?

anyways today workout

bodyweight: 251 but leaner

notes: today was valentines day so do the romantic thing for the girlfriend by filling my room up with love heart balloons, and took her out for pancakes MMMMM (will post pictures of course) very anabolic LOL

ive also started on 12.5mcg T3 daily to try treat my lethargy, and started taking half a scoop of NO xplode pre workout for a caffeine boost, although half a scoop isnt much it seems to really help, the past 2 days i have been feeling better on the t3 and small amount of pre workout, so we shall c over the next few days if it actually is a real improvement or temporary placebo effect

trained: legs, calves

workout

45 degree leg press (4 second negative, knees to shoulders deep with arse off the seat)
18 platesX20
20 platesX15
21 platesX15
22 platesX14
20 platesX13
18 platesX5 (lol legs were fuked)

lying hamstring curl
190X20
200X18

leg extensions
2 sets, very light, again focus on long contractions and very slow negatives. 15 and 20 reps

standing calve raises on 35 degree hack squat
18 platesX12
18 platesX10
16 platesX14
14 platesX16 (3 second squeeze on contraction point for each rep)

lmao! what did you maker her? dianabol pancakes lol...so romantic! :love:

lmao! what did you maker her? dianabol pancakes lol...so romantic! :love:

lmfoa we went pancake parlor since the place is open till like 3am, had 10 pancake stack HEHEHE, with ice cream and golden syrup YUM

but id id make her do my test/tren injection later that night, coz im so romantic :)

okay so todays workout

trained: just triceps

workout

Skullcrushers
90X25
120X13
120X12, dropset 90X6
120X8, dropset 90X6
100X15
90X18

one handed dips (machine)
120X13
120X12

ive looked into this and from my research this only works for emerging tendinitis, mine is chronic and from what ive researched theres not much i can do other then rest and be careful?

Look its tough to say unless I can get my hands on it... chronicity is irrelevant... I've helped people who have had injuries since puberty... ART can help from the 8 hour mark post-injury when collagen begins forming.

IMO 99% of elbow problems are straight-forward and quick to reform. For someone your size though bro I'd advise seeing someone with strong hands lol.

Can you recall where you saw that its best for emerging issues and not chronic?

Look its tough to say unless I can get my hands on it... chronicity is irrelevant... I've helped people who have had injuries since puberty... ART can help from the 8 hour mark post-injury when collagen begins forming.

IMO 99% of elbow problems are straight-forward and quick to reform. For someone your size though bro I'd advise seeing someone with strong hands lol.

Can you recall where you saw that its best for emerging issues and not chronic?

interesting, ill have to look back into it

it was on one of my old forums, it was discussed that wen tendinitis becomes chronic the tendon weakens, and never heals correctly, and will constantly come back becoz the tendon will never allow enough blood flow since its weak,

so eventually the tendon will become inflamed again wen it has trouble allowing enough blood flow

i remember reading into plasma treatment for tendons, but its not in Australia atm i believe

ooo and hers my valentines meal and gift to my girlfriend coz im just mister romantic hahahaha

Attachments

• pancakes.jpg
    pancakes.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
and her gift

Attachments

• valentines.jpg
    valentines.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 258
Dude your training principles are sick crazy power and constantly changing your exercises is this just for contest prep what's your offseason training routines and workout ex. Like . Sick legs brotha fuck I wish I'm just trainin for strengh right now so size will come later. What are your diet like?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131