over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Facts and Fiction On HGH "self testing methods" Igf/hgh serum

Its the first Ive heard lex of any fasting.

I thought we were just going about our regular day,
Taking 10iu IM then go in for the test.

My understanding was nothing should effect the results.
No special do or Do nots.-

If its real HGH then they say the HGH serum levels three hours later will be flagged and very high.

eat normally. We are not needing our body to convert anything this just measures what we injected 3 hours prior. Igf levels vary a but based on these things but gh serum doesn't.

Jello, I didn't fast I think they just,mark that down

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hey buddy.....sero is 18iu.

We can figure the math out. I believe in testing the rips, the vial is advertised as ten iu, even though we know its more, I believe we should go by advertised strength to give q true comparison.

Fyi, below is my contribution. Going out today.

Damn- you are right. That looks like my stash- you weren't kidding!

$ Contribution

Aloha,

I'm in to contribute $. Let me know how.

V55

From the Privatemd Serum GH requisition I am doing this morning:

**Patient must fast overnight before test and rest for at least 30 minutes prior to test (No strenuous exercise for 30 minutes before the test).**

From **broken link removed**:

Patient Preparation:

Random growth hormone sampling should be performed on fasting patients who have rested for at least 30 minutes prior to collection. Growth hormone stimulation and suppression protocols are described in the online Endocrine Appendices: Growth Hormone Stimulation and Growth Hormone Suppression.

From the Privatemd Serum GH requisition I am doing this morning:

**Patient must fast overnight before test and rest for at least 30 minutes prior to test (No strenuous exercise for 30 minutes before the test).**

From **broken link removed**:

Patient Preparation:

Random growth hormone sampling should be performed on fasting patients who have rested for at least 30 minutes prior to collection. Growth hormone stimulation and suppression protocols are described in the online Endocrine Appendices: Growth Hormone Stimulation and Growth Hormone Suppression.

Fasting and rest is required because it affects internal production and release of GH from pituitary. Remember that test is created with real patients in mind and not body builders lol. Food or rest has no effect on taking exogenous source of GH.

Fasting and rest is required because it affects internal production and release of GH from pituitary. Remember that test is created with real patients in mind and not body builders lol. Food or rest has no effect on taking exogenous source of GH.

Agreed food and rest only affects endogenous gh release and production

Cool, thx for the info A+O. I just figured there may be some interplay between circulating insulin and the GH curve. For my own, no harm in fasting anyways, right?

I just want to be clear on if I can eat breakfast or not...when the test come back I don't wanna hear some bullshit about it.

are we all in agreement that it shouldn't affect the test?

I just want to be clear on if I can eat breakfast or not...when the test come back I don't wanna hear some bullshit about it.

I'd like to see you guys do it the same way as Osiris did that way we have a consistent comparative from all of you.

You NEED to eat:
2 grapefruit halves
3 McDonalds breakfast burritos
2 hashbrowns
1 extra large diet coke
2 apple pies

:)

Or you could just eat your,normal breakfast. So , yes buddy.....please eat breakfast. You are going to test Sero first right?

you should have the love letter soon. I included an osiris bobblehead too!!

You NEED to eat:
2 grapefruit halves
3 McDonalds breakfast burritos
2 hashbrowns
1 extra large diet coke
2 apple pies

:)
k

Hahahaha! :)

Hahahaha! :)

The truly sad part of that raj, is that there have been times when my breakfast might have looked like that, EXCEPT for there would be 1 more hashbrown and an extra burrito. I blmae mcdonalds because if they didnt have the apple pies ready at 6:30 am, i would not be able to eat them, you know?

Clearly not my fault

Cool, thx for the info A+O. I just figured there may be some interplay between circulating insulin and the GH curve. For my own, no harm in fasting anyways, right?

nope bud, it wont matter one way or the other. Just be consistent in the way you test different brands

I sure hope it's the lingerie edition of the Osiris bobble head

I sure hope it's the lingerie edition of the Osiris bobble head

Its the osiris Limited Edition birthday suit line=-)

Collectors item right there, you can show all your friends=-)

Its the osiris Limited Edition birthday suit line=-)

Collectors item right there, you can show all your friends=-)

just my best friends.

should have first test on the books tues-wed...

look what came early to assist with dieting

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330515895536.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330515895536.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 259
wouldnt mind chippin in some if it would be possible to test some vitex hgh(alpha pharma)

wouldnt mind chippin in some if it would be possible to test some vitex hgh(alpha pharma)

Do you have any of the gh? Acquiring the gh is half the battle. Isnt that a gi joe saying? Knowing is half the battle or something. I could be duke, i always liked duke but i would have wanted to be with the smart brainy red head rather than with the evil nanyte infested brunette, but i digress.

The test itself is only $50 and then you get 15% off, so the test isnt bad BUT getting the gh crosses some legal boundaries i guess. So if someone had some lying around, it would make everyting easier.

O

Do you have any of the gh? Acquiring the gh is half the battle. Isnt that a gi joe saying? Knowing is half the battle or something. I could be duke, i always liked duke but i would have wanted to be with the smart brainy red head rather than with the evil nanyte infested brunette, but i digress.

The test itself is only $50 and then you get 15% off, so the test isnt bad BUT getting the gh crosses some legal boundaries i guess. So if someone had some lying around, it would make everyting easier.

O
I agree, well if I could send it i would, wont get from here into the us, guess I could test myself, but then it'd be upto everyone to belive it or not

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws