over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Facts and Fiction On HGH "self testing methods" Igf/hgh serum

I agree, well if I could send it i would, wont get from here into the us, guess I could test myself, but then it'd be upto everyone to belive it or not

Do it for your,own peace of mind

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I can verify 100% that the protocol outlined in this thread works. I followed it monday and received my first highly positive result this morning. I will not address the product, but only say that 10iu followed by serum 3 hours post-injection resulted in a reading over 10x the physiological range.

This is HUGE peace-of-mind for me, as I know if I am ever in question, $40 and 30 minutes of my time will tell me all I need to know. Huge thank you to the guys who clarified the protocol. :headbang:

This is a tremendous tool in keeping suppliers honest, as well as a big finger to the guys on the other boards claiming that all Chinese product is fake!!!

I wonder if Alpha or anyone else could help me out here.
I am in UK and am interested in running a few of these tests just for personal peace of mind. I have found lab that do the GH serum test quite reasonably but am a bit confused about their suggested normal reference range.
Here it is:

"ENDOCRINOLOGY
GROWTH HORMONE

Male up to 0.8 ug/L
Female up to 8 ug/L

Please note amended reference ranges.
New units ug/L from 1.6.08. Mulitiply by 3 to give
mU/L. Assayed by Immulite 2500 NIBSC 98/574.
"

Can anyone shed any light on this, looks very different from the reference range from the labs you guys are using?

I wonder if Alpha or anyone else could help me out here.
I am in UK and am interested in running a few of these tests just for personal peace of mind. I have found lab that do the GH serum test quite reasonably but am a bit confused about their suggested normal reference range.
Here it is:

"ENDOCRINOLOGY
GROWTH HORMONE

Male up to 0.8 ug/L
Female up to 8 ug/L

Please note amended reference ranges.
New units ug/L from 1.6.08. Mulitiply by 3 to give
mU/L. Assayed by Immulite 2500 NIBSC 98/574.
"

Can anyone shed any light on this, looks very different from the reference range from the labs you guys are using?

The reference range that is used in US labs are ng/ml. But believe it or not they are the same because 1000ng=1microgram and 1000ml=1L so the 1000 cancel each other out. So 1 ug/L=1ng/ml. The bottom line is that if you inject 10iu of legit HGH your number will be way over 0.8 whatever the units that follow it do not matter :)

^^^^^^
Thanks very much for clearing that up buddy. Much appreciated.

Bump, just saw some rather disappointing results on another board with this same topic..

So logically one could assume accurate results with a ghrh-ghrp combo say 20mins post injection? Because that too could be worth it's weight in gold.

So logically one could assume accurate results with a ghrh-ghrp combo say 20mins post injection? Because that too could be worth it's weight in gold.

Yes absolutely :)

2 hours fasted?

With GHRP/GRF etc since you are relying on your own production and release of GH, then i would fast the full 8 hours so there are no doubts or questions. We know that presence of fats and to some extents carbs blunt the release of GH.

Ok guys I have all my stuff...the experiment begins tuesday...

I will of course lay everything out and post protocols and results....looking to do about 8 diff gh's

Raj,

I know you said you wanted more studies directed to you to back up what we were saying. Here is another great study.

BMC Clinical Pharmacology | Full text | Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click (TM) 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

Pharmacokinetics of recombinant human growth hormone administered by cool.click™ 2, a new needle-free device, compared with subcutaneous administration using a conventional syringe and needle

Abstract
Background

Growth hormone (GH) is used to treat growth hormone deficiency (GHD, adult and paediatric), short bowel syndrome in patients on a specialized diet, HIV-associated wasting and, in children, growth failure due to a number of disorders including Turner's syndrome and chronic renal failure, and in children born small for gestational age. Different brands and generic forms of recombinant human growth hormone (r-hGH) are approved for varying indications in different countries. New ways of administering GH are required because the use of a needle and syringe or a device where a patient still has to insert the needle manually into the skin on a daily basis can lead to low adherence and sub-optimal treatment outcomes. The objective of this study was to assess the relative bioavailability of r-hGH (Saizen®, Merck Serono) administered by a new needle-free device, cool.click™ 2, and a standard needle and syringe.
Methods

The study was performed with 38 healthy volunteers who underwent pituitary somatotrope cell down-regulation using somatostatin, according to a randomized, two-period, two-sequence crossover design. Following subcutaneous administration of r-hGH using cool.click™ 2 or needle and syringe, pharmacokinetic parameters were analysed by non-compartmental methods. Bioequivalence was assessed based on log-transformed AUC and Cmax values.
Results

The 90% confidence intervals for test/reference mean ratio of the plasma pharmacokinetic variables Cmax and AUC0-inf were 103.7–118.3 and 97.1–110.0, respectively, which is within the accepted bioequivalence range of 80–125%. r-hGH administered by cool.click™ 2 is, therefore, bioequivalent to administration by needle and syringe with respect to the rate and extent of GH exposure. Treatment using cool.click™ 2 was found to be well tolerated. With cool.click™ 2 the tmax was less (3.0 hours) than for needle and syringe delivery (4.5 hours), p = 0.002 (Friedman test), although this is unlikely to have any clinical implications.
Conclusion

These results demonstrate that cool.click™ 2 delivers subcutaneous r-hGH exposure that is bioequivalent to the conventional mode of injection. The new device has the additional advantage of being needle-free, and should help to increase patient adherence and achieve good therapeutic outcomes from r-hGH treatment.

Raj,

I will be the first to respond here. And this is straight medical facts which is irrelevant of what brand of HGH we use. In the medical field we use HGH for a few reasons main ones being Short Stature, Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency and Turner Syndrome along with a few other ones but those three are the main ones. Now you have to realize that since we prescribe pharm grade HGH the question is never whether the HGH is real or not. That does not even enter a practitioners mind. So 95% testing we do is IGF. Kids and adults that are put on HGH are started at a said dosage such as 0.3 to 0.7mg/kg per week divided in seven equal doses. We always start on the low end and at the 30 day mark check IGF level to see how the patient's body is responding to that HGH and adjust dosage up and down from there.

For this purpose all we care about is IGF-1 numbers. That is all. Obviously it is dose related and the higher the dose the higher the IGF-1 but one kid may have a higher efficiency due to several factors to convert those HGH to IGF-1. We never test serum HGH on most of these patients because it does not tell us anything.

About the only time we actually test serum HGH is when we are actually trying to determine if a "natural" patient whether a kid or adult is growth hormone deficient and where the possible cause of problem lies within the endocrine system. So we will do a Growth Hormone stimulation test to see if the persons body itself has the capability to produce growth hormone when stimulated. We of course also test the IGF-1 but it gives us a better combined answer.

In the case of using non-pharm grade HGH when the concern always is whether it is legit changes things completely. Now IGF-1 still can be used and when the numbers are out of the ball park then there is no question that the product is legit or not. But lets say, you yourself. If you were using product A and after 2-3 weeks of steady usage, your IGF came at 600 then we can say 100% that product is legit. If it came at 800 we can say the same thing. We know that IGF-1 depending on diet, amount of exercise performed in the last 24 hours will vary 10-15%. But whether your test came at 700 or 770, or 630 makes no difference to us cause it tells the same story.

Now if you switched to brand B, and you did not change anything as far as gear etc and after 2-3 weeks of same dosage your IGF came at 375, what does that tell us? Well you are still out or normal range and high, but now 50% less than previous product. This now makes us question whether are you down 50% just because your IGF is trending down slowly as it does cause you are on NOTHING or product B is not as pure or does not contain as much as "good" HGH for your body to convert to IGF-1.

Or lets say hell you didnt want to wait 2-3 weeks for your body to convert HGH to IGF-1 and are wondering if the product you are using is legit right now. This is where serum HGH comes in. It is a very specific test and it tests for protein that is 22k daltons, the exact same weight molecule that a lab would look for during a full analysis. Normal range of serum HGH in most labs is 0.1-2.9 let say. Many studies show that a single injection of 1.5mg of HGH (4iu) should put your serum HGH way way above normal range usually 10-20.

So if you like some people inject 8-10iu and test 3 hours later as it should be done and your serum HGH comes within normal range, that pretty much 100% proves that said product you are holding in your hands is no good. Does not mean the next person or another person didnt get a good batch. Just guarantees that there is no way your serum HGH could come that low. Period. I will only speak of the positive ones as example. Osiris did 10iu of Serostim and 3 hours later his serum HGH came at 38.0. Discohornet did 10iu of Rips and did serum HGH three hours later and it came at 50.0. Do we have any question that there is HGH in there? Heck no.

One of the reasons that people in the past have not gotten testing unfortunately is lack of knowledge. Many are afraid to walk in to a doctor office or lab and ask for specific tests. People still ask to this day which lab they should do, and how many hours after injection, and this and that. Most people still dont know that you can go to a place like privatemdlabs and just order labs and keep it private.

I do believe that if you and the mods thru your own measures find a group of members that you trust to do some testing it may be a lot cheaper than $800 lab analysis. Remember that lab analysis is as good as the time you tested it. If the source switches products or product goes bad, we cant rely on a lab analysis that was done months ago. Even though i work with certain sponsors here on this site, i was one of the first ones to blow the whistle on the Kigs. And the same sponsor i am affiliated with carries Kigs. I am currently on the end of week 2 of the IP Grey tops and will test monday and will post results with a mods approval. And if they are bad, it is what it is and again the same sponsor i am affiliated with carries IP Greys. That should prove that i am not trying to boost any one's sale. I just like members that work hard for their money to make sure they are getting legit shit. I have never seen an industry anywhere that screws their customers over and over like the bodybuilding industry.

Question is there another protein around 22k daltons that can give a high GH serum reading. I am seeing alot of RIPs testing with very high gh Serum Levels and not so great IGF-1 numbers.. Can the GH be mostly non-bioactive and raise the serum levels but not be able to be converted to IGF by our bodies??

Question is there another protein around 22k daltons that can give a high GH serum reading. I am seeing alot of RIPs testing with very high gh Serum Levels and not so great IGF-1 numbers.. Can the GH be mostly non-bioactive and raise the serum levels but not be able to be converted to IGF by our bodies??

Can you give an specific examples of this? I personally have tested very high IGF-1 on RIPs, an increase of about 100 per IU which is exactly what pharm grade is supposed to do.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/87276-igf-1-test-results-rips.html

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear