mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hot friend rejected my Muscly friend...

That so anecdotal. It could be a lot of things. Just from talking with female aquantences of mine, I know they first and formost dont like a cocky attitude. Secondly how you carry yourself is important. For the ones that dont mind a guy with muscle, they dislike a guy that walks around with his arms flaired out like he has the worlds biggest lats. Wearing a wife-beater or your little sisters t-shirts everywhere is also frowned upon. But thats just the Bitches I know.:D

for a guy 6'1" I think the perfect size would be 215 lbs sliced and diced, 17-18" arms with great shape, large broad shoulders, and with 8 pack abs and a large bank account

245 hormonized and GH addict is way too big for girls without muscle fetish, also at that point most people think you are vain and self centered and an unintelligent muscle head

also, if this bitch is an 8+, chances are she doesn't like to have the attention drawn away from her

i think that for most women, big muscly men are eye candy but not keepers, just like how we see girls who are dime pieces with fake hair, fake face, fake tits, and fake asses aren't exactly wifey material, but everyone wants to fuck them a few times anyway

Last edited:
That is so gay man lol...You come up with some bizarre stories mate like finger up my ass fetish, then cock measurements while drunk etc. What other fetish weird stories u got? :rolleyes:

I know you are a MOD and I hope you don't ban me for saying this.

For the love of all that is holy, please do NOT encourage him :p

One other thing.... why are you measuring your dicks in front of eachother :confused::eek:

ummm I think you may have missed something. He didn't say they measured dicks in front of each other he said HE measured the other guy's dick

Not only do we wonder WHY he measured, I am sure some of us are wondering why was the other guy HARD when he DID measure it.

:confused:

Last edited:
also i think that it might be hard to believe since we are on promuscle and all, but women don't care about weight, but how good we look overall in clothes and how they can imagine us look naked

i know on this website everyone is always throwing out these wacky numbers 265 12-ish% BF, but in reality most people don't care... it is like a dick measurement contest here, everyone is always talking about weight..."hey my dick size is 7" brotha whutchu got....i weigh 265 at 5'9" buddy and i bench 4 plates mang..."

i saw this kid the other day at the gym, 5'10" handsome face (no homo), well spoken and lean, he told me he weighed 160, i was surprised, since he had the weight in the right places apparently, i would not have guessed 160 i would have said 185 at least

i'm sure this kid pulls more pussy than that bald fat guy who weighs 275 with a belly over in the corner screaming and nosebleeding while deadlifting 5 plates who probably goes on the forums and talks about how he deadlifts 6 plates and he is "12-ish" percent bodyfat and "no pain no gain mottherfuckkerr!!" type of guy

ummm I think you may have missed something. He didn't say they measured dicks in front of each other he said HE measured the other guy's dick

Not only do we wonder WHY he measured, I am sure some of us are wondering why was the other guy HARD when he DID measure it.

:confused:

Also he must have been looking really hard to notice the .7 :D:eek:

this might be a stupid ass topic but I thought I should share it

so I went out tonight with 2 hot girlfriends that I know from high school and I did one of them back in the day... anyways, I invited one of my buddies who is 6'1'' 245 pounds around 10 11% bf... he is a big muscular boy. And this boy is not a loser, he is somewhat rich and is def an alpha male

I tried to hook him up with the other hot chick, after we all left, she texted me that he was cute and everything but he was way too big for her...

:0 that shit made me think twice about getting huge

now do you guys think she meant it or she just used that as an excuse ? since Attraction is not a choice...

I'm not saying we bodybuild for girls but for me and some other dudes they play a big part in our lives

Like everyone else already sai, who cares, Also most of bitches go for bitches aka skinny guys that do not know what a gym is

Like everyone else already sai, who cares, Also most of bitches go for bitches aka skinny guys that do not know what a gym is

Over the years I have also noticed they tend not to go for you when you call them bitches ;):D

so I went out tonight with 2 hot girlfriends that I know from high school and I did one of them back in the day... anyways, I invited one of my buddies who is 6'1'' 245 pounds around 10 11% bf... he is a big muscular boy. And this boy is not a loser, he is somewhat rich and is def an alpha male

I tried to hook him up with the other hot chick, after we all left, she texted me that he was cute and everything but he was way too big for her...

now do you guys think she meant it or she just used that as an excuse ? since Attraction is not a choice...

I'm not saying we bodybuild for girls but for me and some other dudes they play a big part in our lives

This is insane. There is no way to say why she isn't into him without a pic of both him and her (FACE pic too) and exactly how he was spitting game to her. Maybe he is bloofy looking? Maybe he has an ugly face? Kind of ridiculous to just say "fuck getting huge!" over this post

wtf I said I was joking lol where are your sense of humors ?

I'm actually russian armanian, and gay jokes are nothing in our books, guys even kiss eachother's cheeks when they meet up. It's a cultural thing

This is insane. There is no way to say why she isn't into him without a pic of both him and her (FACE pic too) and exactly how he was spitting game to her. Maybe he is bloofy looking? Maybe he has an ugly face? Kind of ridiculous to just say "fuck getting huge!" over this post

she looks a lot like Adriana lima, I would love the fuck her but I like this girl that's friends with her... she is 10/10, big booty, fake tits, she's a dental assistant with loaded parents

buddy looks a lil puffy now because he is on cycle, but does have some abz. His face is okay looking, not a pretty boy, not ugly either... I'm sure Elvia would do him lol

as far as the game, I didn't really pay attention to them, I was thinking about BigChef massaging my prostate :0 HAHAHAH JK bros

Last edited:

You couldn't be any more wrong. Almost every girl prefers guys with good bodies. "Good bodies" to most of them includes bodies that we would laugh at here, however.

For dudes that do have a lot of muscle (I'm not talking ifbb pro here, more like 5'10 220 or 6'0 237 with low bf%)...They may stereotype you from the start, but as soon as you show you are cool, funny, and not defined by your look, they will LOVE you and your friends with be asking you every week how you pull so much ass.

she looks a lot like Adriana lima, I would love the fuck her but I like this girl that's friends with her... she is 10/10, big booty, fake tits, she's a dental assistant with loaded parents

buddy looks a lil puffy now because he is on cycle, but does have some abz. His face is okay looking, not a pretty boy, not ugly either... I'm sure Elvia would do him lol

Trust me, when a girl says a guy is "too big", it's because he is holding A LOT of water or even fat. If you aren't ripped, it doesn't matter how big you are. If he cut down to be shredded, and maybe got a better face, and had some game, they would be cuddling in the bed this morning right now as we speak.

test/deca/dbol for the bros
test/tren/mast for the hos

Last edited:
You couldn't be any more wrong. Almost every girl prefers guys with good bodies. "Good bodies" to most of them includes bodies that we would laugh at here, however.

For dudes that do have a lot of muscle (I'm not talking ifbb pro here, more like 5'10 220 or 6'0 237 with low bf%)...They may stereotype you from the start, but as soon as you show you are cool, funny, and not defined by your look, they will LOVE you and your friends with be asking you every week how you pull so much ass.

I guess it comes down to the individual girl's preference, generalizing doesn't work in this case.

I agree, a nicer body always wins, all else equal

Skinny twinks still get tail for other reasons like social popularity, social status and connections, fame and money. There is always something else that got those guys through the door

I still hold firm in my belief that being a well rounded individual with an aesthetic body, not huge, will get you a keeper one day. Well, those are the girls im really ever into anyway...

But if you like life in the fast lane and a new bitch every weekend, go ahead and abuse the drugs i say...

as far as the game, I didn't really pay attention to them, I was thinking about BigChef massaging my prostate :0 HAHAHAH JK bros

Not when I am fucking drunk either! In your dreams!

I value BB very much, even if it means breaking up with someone because of BB getting in the way. Maybe that is another reason some girls do not want well build guys, they are afraid that will not get much attention?

Not all women are into the bodybuilder look, but IMO I don't know how they couldn't be! Also, the lifestyle of a bodybuilder is not understandable to most normal women who are not involved with the sport.

it's totally not about him

I mean if she didn't like his personality, she would have told me that ! I would have told my buddy that she is not interested.... but she exactly said that he is way too big for her, and that's the kind of size I want to be !

so I'm thinking, maybe in 2012 women do like justin beiber looking mother fuckers

Well, we are constantly being shown what a man should look like, just like woman are shown that they should be 5'6 100lbs. So I do agree somewhat with you there. However, we all have our own choice in what we find attractive, and she may just not like muscles. My wife thinks someone like John Cena has a great body, which he does, but someone like Hidetada is nasty. Different strokes for different folks

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws