advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My hot friend rejected my Muscly friend...

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
this might be a stupid ass topic but I thought I should share it

so I went out tonight with 2 hot girlfriends that I know from high school and I did one of them back in the day... anyways, I invited one of my buddies who is 6'1'' 245 pounds around 10 11% bf... he is a big muscular boy. And this boy is not a loser, he is somewhat rich and is def an alpha male

I tried to hook him up with the other hot chick, after we all left, she texted me that he was cute and everything but he was way too big for her...

:0 that shit made me think twice about getting huge

now do you guys think she meant it or she just used that as an excuse ? since Attraction is not a choice...

I'm not saying we bodybuild for girls but for me and some other dudes they play a big part in our lives

Hey just because you'd do your buddy doesn't mean every chick wants to :D

J/k bro you'll go crazy trying to figure out what is up with some women...she is not interested who cares.... I am sure plenty are just find 17 of those

Last edited:
Honestly who cares, for every girl that is not into huge guys there are 100 that are. He may have made her feel insecure and she doesn't like someone stealing attention from her. In the end diff. strokes for diff. folks.

First and foremost always bodybuild for yourself...

Honestly who cares, for every girl that is not into huge guys there are 100 that are. He may have made her feel insecure and she doesn't like someone stealing attention from her. In the end diff. strokes for diff. folks.

First and foremost always bodybuild for yourself...

bing bing bing,

was this the first time your buddy been turned down for christ sake lol.

Whilst it might be true I'd never believe the excuse for a rejection. More likely looks or personality didn't cut it for her.

bing bing bing,

was this the first time your buddy been turned down for christ sake lol.

it's totally not about him

I mean if she didn't like his personality, she would have told me that ! I would have told my buddy that she is not interested.... but she exactly said that he is way too big for her, and that's the kind of size I want to be !

so I'm thinking, maybe in 2012 women do like justin beiber looking mother fuckers

it's totally not about him

I mean if she didn't like his personality, she would have told me that ! I would have told my buddy that she is not interested.... but she exactly said that he is way too big for her, and that's the kind of size I want to be !

so I'm thinking, maybe in 2012 women do like justin beiber looking mother fuckers

ohh I see, I misinterpreted your post then. But, I guess its whatever you want but remember that if you want to gain size and be bigger and you never do accomplish that goal you will always wonder how big you probably could of gotten lol.

1 girl turns down 1 muscly friend and your making hypothesis's about what the entire female population likes based on the fact your big friend got rejected by one girl....... :confused:

you do realize just how silly you sound right man?

Last edited:
Maybe she fear of his cock size and she been hurt by big cocks. You never know lol

Maybe she fear of his cock size and she been hurt by big cocks. You never know lol

he actually has a small dick... around 4.7 inches last time we got drunk and I measured

loljk

Girls don't like big/muscular/bulky guys...if you're doing this because of them - drop the gear, stay on clean diet and train, you'll be skinny but will have nice abs, attractive-nonbloated face and all the girls you want. Muscles scares most of them. When I'm cruising, train less, eat less and look like average mens physique guy I'm getting 9 girls out of 10, and when I'm bodybuilding 100%-stuffing myself with gear, hgh, slin, food weight 20-30lbs more, I'm much more muscular but somewhat bloated and if I get even 1/2 of them - it's very good.

he actually has a small dick... around 4.7 inches last time we got drunk and I measured

loljk

Wow I have a feeling your not kidding!! LOL

There's more to someone than looks, Size, Money and so on. I don't worry what others think as long as I am happy with myself which that may never be but I am working on it. And BIG for me is only way I am going.

You should bodybuild for yourself. If you want to get big then get big. If you want to be lean and ripped and not huge then do that. Some girls don't like big guys some love them. Although there is so much more to it then someones size. Most big men do give off a certain vibe that doesn't attract nice girls... sure thats a generalization but it is true. Alot of women are put off by the general stigma associated with bodybuilders. But it's just like with any person... you like or you don't. If your a laugh and funny and what she goes for personaility wise I am sure your size won't really come into it. But to say what you did is very silly. You may not get bigger because your big mate failed to pull one girl :p Come on think about it.

One other thing.... why are you measuring your dicks in front of eachother :confused::eek:

loljk

That is so gay man lol...You come up with some bizarre stories mate like finger up my ass fetish, then cock measurements while drunk etc. What other fetish weird stories u got? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I've been turned down by girls at first because when they first see me they would get intimidated. Once I throw on the charm it usually changes their mind.

I really don't have to worry about approaching most Women because they usually approach me first and I'm sure it's because they are attracted to big guys.

That is so gay man lol...You come up with some bizarre stories mate like finger up my ass fetish, then cock measurements while drunk etc. What other fetish weird stories u got? :rolleyes:

Big Chef
be careful what you ask for --you asked what other stories he has--hell he might tell us--:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Big Chef
be careful what you ask for --you asked what other stories he has--hell he might tell us--:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
hahaha not that i dont wanna hear it but he always got some weird fetish stories to tell. I can sense an immense departure lol....

raw33man thanks for sending me the pic from your album through Facebook.
Nice fetish bedroom you got there!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,528

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear