over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suicide with Insulin

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A 33 years old bodybuilder ( 6 240), not competitive, but a party guy who used a lot of other drugs as well as steroids committed suicide after his girlfriend cheated on him and dumped him

He took insulin at midnight and went and sat in his car till he passed out

I knew him through clubs, wasn't really his friend

:/ big guy, small heart

that sucks man!!! poor guy must of been dealing with some demons!:(

That sucks to hear about this and most likely will be blamed on steroids as well. It always sucks hearing about those who choose the easy way cuz living and dealing with our problems is the hard way.

I feel sorry for him as he obviously had alot going on in his head. I have dealt with drug associate depression and too had many suicidal thoughts. That was years ago but I remember like it was yesterday. Dark times
The main people I feel for in this situation are his family and close friends, having to deal with their loss

everyone has had suicidal thoughts... Life isn't easy for the most of us

Relationships have got to be the biggest cause of suicide, or bullying...man thats sad, you have to be very down to decide you dont want anymore, lifes a real bitch to people sometimes, and some people just cant take it...

he found a perminate solution to a temperary problem.

I went though a very rough time several years back just dealing with happenings in my past , insanely vivid recurring nightmares of bad things that happened , to the point you're scared to sleep then those thoughts haunt your awake mind so you turn to prescription drugs to try to clear your mind and help you sleep before you go insane , these lead to depression which for me turned to aggression which drove loved ones away which led to more depression and the cycle grows!!!

through all this I've never thought about killing myself.

I hate you lost a friend but I feel suicide is a selfish cowards way out of a problem and I have no sympathy for anybody that takes their own life , you leave behind a mass of confusion and pain for everybody else to deal with

prayers out to those survived by him and may god have mercy on his soul

he found a perminate solution to a temperary problem.

I went though a very rough time several years back just dealing with happenings in my past , insanely vivid recurring nightmares of bad things that happened , to the point you're scared to sleep then those thoughts haunt your awake mind so you turn to prescription drugs to try to clear your mind and help you sleep before you go insane , these lead to depression which for me turned to aggression which drove loved ones away which led to more depression and the cycle grows!!!

through all this I've never thought about killing myself.

I hate you lost a friend but I feel suicide is a selfish cowards way out of a problem and I have no sympathy for anybody that takes their own life , you leave behind a mass of confusion and pain for everybody else to deal with

prayers out to those survived by him and may god have mercy on his soul

although I agree that people should obviously try to resolve their problems, I cant say they're cowards. When you put a gun in your mouth and know that the second you pull the trigger your entire consciousness will be snuffed out, it takes a lot of balls and a lot of desperation.

although I agree that people should obviously try to resolve their problems, I cant say they're cowards. When you put a gun in your mouth and know that the second you pull the trigger your entire consciousness will be snuffed out, it takes a lot of balls and a lot of desperation.

no , it takes balls to man up ask for help and face you demons!!

suck starting a pistol is quick and painless

The only time I've ever felt ok about sombody killing themselves was a man I knew that was suffering badly with a terminal illness and was getting to be more of a burden on his family taking care of him and growi g a debt of medical bills.
this poor guy "fell" off the roof of a 2 story house while trying to clean the gutters on his house , somthing he had never done !!
he had since to move a car so he would land on concrete and make sure his life insurance policy was up to date , I was an investigator in his death which ended up being ruled an accident

I would have committed suicide long ago but I didn't want to set a bad example for my kids.

Kurt Vonnegut paraphrase. (Ron, literal quote is always appreciated)

If you have kids you just have to figure out another way to deal with your bleak situation. Killing yourself ruins the lives of your kids, and maybe even your spouse. (maybe :()

If you are all alone, go ahead.

Nobody gives a damn. (Queen)

Man that is a pretty extreme act over a GF. She may be sorry. But she no doubt is happy he didn't kill her first. If I were her I'd be relieved he is gone.

I would have committed suicide long ago but I didn't want to set a bad example for my kids.

Kurt Vonnegut paraphrase. (Ron, literal quote is always appreciated)

If you have kids you just have to figure out another way to deal with your bleak situation. Killing yourself ruins the lives of your kids, and maybe even your spouse. (maybe :()

If you are all alone, go ahead.

Nobody gives a damn. (Queen)

Man that is a pretty extreme act over a GF. She may be sorry. But she no doubt is happy he didn't kill her first. If I were her I'd be relieved he is gone.

Yeah....My mother committed suicide 8 years ago.

Although I have come to terms with it - not a week goes by without having to face the reality of it. So many of life's moments are shared with our parents and this is a real void in the lives of myself and my kids. It is something I will deal with until the day I die. It is the ripple in my lake.

Yeah....My mother committed suicide 8 years ago.

Although I have come to terms with it - not a week goes by without having to face the reality of it. So many of life's moments are shared with our parents and this is a real void in the lives of myself and my kids. It is something I will deal with until the day I die. It is the ripple in my lake.

Sorry to hear bro idk if i could take as well as it sounds like you did. Must have been hard. As we get older we realize more and more how much the people in our lives mean to us.

Op
I've been down in a deep depression and had thoughts but when push came to shove I was given a second chance its a very selfish act. The family friends and the loved ones are the real ones who suffer.

Been there before (not over a girl although i've had my heart broken before) but I was 16 and just kicked out of one the most prestigious catholic schools in the state (Calvert Hall) and was pretty much told by my father i was a worthless piece of shit - had the gun in my hand on my father's bed when my 2 yr old brother walked in and saved my life - he is the reason i am still here today, after that yes, you never stop having thoughts of suicide but the thought of what I would be putting my family through and now to have a wife and kids - I could never put them through that, like Gunsmith says - it takes a man to handle is business and a coward to commit suicide...

I've always thought it was really fucked up to call people cowards when they take their own life.
Not everyone is mentally equipped to handle the same amount of shit as some other people. If you have never killed yourself it is because you have never felt as hopeless as the people that have. We cannot understand what it is like to feel that way.
I've put a gun to my head before....I didn't pull the trigger, but it wasn't because I was strong... it was because I just hadn't dropped that far down to the bottom. I'm not going to pretend to know what its like to feel so lost and to have no will to live. The people that went that far obviously do know what it feels like.... and I won't call them a coward for it.

I wouldn't say cowardly but rather...extremely selfish. When I become self absorbed and think I am the center of the universe, that's when thoughts like this enter my mind. I have to remind myself that I'm not only on this earth for myself but to help and serve others. Even those without children, have family and friends that love them. If you have shunned all of them away, climb out of despair and live up to a better version of yourself. To me, this guys act was intended to be the ultimate "fuck you bitch" but I doubt it will have the lasting effect that he had hoped for. So, he gave up his life to make a strong statement that will be forgotten and serve as a reminder that she made the right decision to dump this guy in the first place. What a dumb ass.

Remember Al Bundy in Married with Children?

There was a scene where this person was listing all of the things about Al's life that are terrible and then called Al a Loser.

His reply paraphrased

"actually I am a winner because I never put a gun to my head"

True that.

Ok...I know it's cheesy but this post instantly reminded me of the song, "What's This Life For?" by Creed. It's actually about a guy who killed himself because he had no purpose or plan.

I've had three friends commit suicide. It is an act I have came close to but never could go through with. I live a totally different life now. Once you hit rock bottom there is a way to move forward you just have to choose it.

I want to offer an appology to anybody I may have offended with my comments , reflecting back it was a callus statement.
Doesn't change the way I feel just somthings are better left unsaid.

it's just that I have seen alot of people take their life over things that realy are trivial , yes I know that they could be sick or under the influence , but I just cant see being so weak in the mind that you believe taking your life is the answer!!
I have been to places where people are born simply to suffer and die and miserable death yet they get up ever day and deal with it , they know they're fate is bleak and the life ahead of them is only going to get worse but they don't kill themselves.

Again I apologize for anything I said that may have hurt anybody

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner