over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suicide with Insulin

I agree with Gunsmith on this, the mess and pain you leave behind for your loved ones to deal with is awful and very selfish. I am a paraplegic and have been to hell and back so my opinion is probably somewhat extreme to one side on the issue.

Great point Gunny. I've been here and there myself and I'd rather be homeless in the USA than the average 3rd world citizen.

In the USA, even the poor people are fat. And yes, they have miserable existences, but nothing like the ghettos of Rio or Delhi or Latin America.

Fortunately I have never been to the continent of Africa.

And killing yourself over an ex-romantic partner? Billions of earthlings would wish they had it so rough.

RAWMAN, another thought provoking thread.

And guess what folks, I believe steroids may have had a lot to do about this guys mind. Steroids are not for everyone.

Ok. I'm done here. Too depressing because it's too common.

I want to offer an appology to anybody I may have offended with my comments , reflecting back it was a callus statement.
Doesn't change the way I feel just somthings are better left unsaid.

it's just that I have seen alot of people take their life over things that realy are trivial , yes I know that they could be sick or under the influence , but I just cant see being so weak in the mind that you believe taking your life is the answer!!
I have been to places where people are born simply to suffer and die and miserable death yet they get up ever day and deal with it , they know they're fate is bleak and the life ahead of them is only going to get worse but they don't kill themselves.

Again I apologize for anything I said that may have hurt anybody

I personally don't think you said anything callous. It's one thing for someone to die tragically in a car accident but another to take matters into your own hands. I think those that are left behind to deal w/ a suicide are left sad but also angry at the same time. How could you not be angry? It's the ultimate act of selfishness. Like Coach said, we don't know the kind of suffering others have endured in other countries. I think we've had brief glimpses of suffering from natural disasters and terrorism. How about the Tsunami in Indonesia? 230,000 people killed. We need reminders of how good we have it. It's real easy to be overcome with despair when you have a micro view of the world. If only he had reached out for help.....it truly was a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Did you guys hear about the sad fuck who killed 5 people in Seattle ?

See, it's better if you are a sad fuck, you just kill yourself than ruinin other ppls lives...

In 2006 I was indicted by the feds for something white collar I was facing 20 years plea bargains on the table for a 5 year cap
I have 4 children to support.
during the middle of the ordeal my ex wife (wife at the time) completely loses faith and stops supporting me and between the loss of the job due to the indictment, her lack of support, the fear of going to prison I contemplated suicide many many times.
I then met someone I truly love and she literally saved my life (not to be corny but I get tears in my eyes when i even think about this).
She told me how selfish suicide is and that no matter what dont lose faith.
Here I am 6 years later, case is over, we won because we fought, new job making more than I was before, divorced and now truly in love with someone
Life is strange and alot comes at you from time to time but never give up and kill yourself

Believe it or not, during my lows when I thought abuot killing myself, (and everyone doest at some point in their life). I always thought that if i were to do it, i would take insulin then pop a few benzos to knock me out and peace out.

Cheating is bad. Most people are strong to handle it and get over it with time, but some people are fragile (specially us "bodybuilders") and it hits right at our ego.

In 2006 I was indicted by the feds for something white collar I was facing 20 years plea bargains on the table for a 5 year cap
I have 4 children to support.
during the middle of the ordeal my ex wife (wife at the time) completely loses faith and stops supporting me and between the loss of the job due to the indictment, her lack of support, the fear of going to prison I contemplated suicide many many times.
I then met someone I truly love and she literally saved my life (not to be corny but I get tears in my eyes when i even think about this).
She told me how selfish suicide is and that no matter what dont lose faith.
Here I am 6 years later, case is over, we won because we fought, new job making more than I was before, divorced and now truly in love with someone
Life is strange and alot comes at you from time to time but never give up and kill yourself

This post is the perfect example of no matter how bad it is today, tomorrow will be different and it always, eventually gets better.

I stuggled my whole life with negative thoughts, never feeling at peace for no apparent reason. I understand that feeling of hopelessness! That is more than likely the reason I spent most my life self medicating.
I thought about suicide many times during my darkest moments with my addictions. This dark time lasted for about last 2 years of my using. It finally came down to one dark moment where I left my home at 3 am to find a truck to step in front of. By the grace of God I live in a very quiet community and the only thing that drove by me was a Hyundia going 15mph. At that moment I prayed for the obessision to kill myself to be lifted and after a few minutes it was. That was October 24th,2009. I have not had a drink or drug since. I have a very strong faith in a God of my own understanding stemming from that time!
Today I couldn't be in a better spot. Great relationship with my wife, family, friends. I'm so glad I didn't take the easy way out that morning. If I had known life could be this good I would have gotten sober a long time ago. Altough I believe I had to go through what I did to get to where I am today.

It is sad when I hear about stories like this. Today I try to reach out to as many suffering addicts and alcholics to let them know "It gets better if you want it to!"

I would have committed suicide long ago but I didn't want to set a bad example for my kids.

Kurt Vonnegut paraphrase. (Ron, literal quote is always appreciated)

If you have kids you just have to figure out another way to deal with your bleak situation. Killing yourself ruins the lives of your kids, and maybe even your spouse. (maybe :()

If you are all alone, go ahead.

Nobody gives a damn. (Queen)

Man that is a pretty extreme act over a GF. She may be sorry. But she no doubt is happy he didn't kill her first. If I were her I'd be relieved he is gone.

sad sad stuff...couldn't have said it better TC

My struggles with suicide had more to do with my extreme existential crisis than any worldly thing that had any direct effect on my life. There was noworldly thing that could effect me, just because I didn't care in the first place.

It's stuff that I still struggle with, but it gets better as I get older. It was/is more of a 'meaning of life' issue with me. The existentialist philosophy poses huge problems to lots of people, just not able to articulate it.

I just keep truckin' a long and things get better. Slowly but surely.

This is a sad story, it sucks when drugs induce this sort of behavior.

Nobody ever walks a step in someone else shoes. There are a lot of cliches used when discussing suicide, but in my opinion, everyone has a breaking point and when you hit that and all hope has faded, pray that someone or something is there to bring you back, in your darkest moments anything is possible. Speaking from experience, I was not far from taking what would have been a lethal dose of pills, after I had drank myself into such a state that no one or no thing could save me. Thank God my girlfriend walked in on me and got me the help I needed immediately. Three years later I couldn't imagine a low that low, but never will I call someone selfish or a coward for taking their life.

very very sad.

On a side note, I had often wondered if you could murder someone with insulin, I mean i know you could but how hard would it be for the cornier to detect what the cause was? I watch alot of murder mystery channels which made me wonder.

very very sad.

On a side note, I had often wondered if you could murder someone with insulin, I mean i know you could but how hard would it be for the cornier to detect what the cause was? I watch alot of murder mystery channels which made me wonder.

why are you thinking about murdering ? man you are a sick fuck lol

I've been contemplating suicide for 10 years. I know it'd mess my mom's head up too bad if I did it so I don't.

I've been contemplating suicide for 10 years. I know it'd mess my mom's head up too bad if I did it so I don't.

You should checkout the life support thread if you haven't already, there's some good guys helping people with all sorts of issues and just discussing things. Can't imagine what living like that must feel like. Wish there was something i could say or do to help. This thread has been a real eyeopener for me. Didn't realise so many on hear had been do down at some point.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well

Its the worst thing in the world for the loved ones......you are left in shock.........wondering, searching for answers from this person.......WHY???? Over time you must learn to seek your own answers but as Rawman said, life is not easy.......and committing suicide makes it a LOT harder on the living.

why are you thinking about murdering ? man you are a sick fuck lol

lol I knew this would be misconstrued and its not an appropirate place to say it but I always wondered if you could get away with it by jabbing someone with slin. I couldnt murder, i dont even hunt lol. I just watch the "id Channel" and it always has weird murders on there which made me wonder.

the sad part about this guy like phil said is really the people this guy left hurt behind. Its truly sad.

Not every one of us has close ones. I just have my beloved mother and after she dies - I won't have anyone. I will be master of my own life and I won't be responsible for anyone, that's my own choice. There are more people like me. So not everyone who commits suicide is a coward - some of them just decide it's not worth it anymore.

I don't believe in life after death or anything like that. So to me, it's completely irrelevant when I die because I believe I will disappear completely eventually anyway.

As long as my life is fine I don't plan to commit a suicide because it's pointless, but when for whatever reason my life becomes unbearable (sickness causing disability, terrible physical or mental pain etc.) then I will just shoot myself in the head.

Last edited:
I always find it ironic people put judgements on certain things-
like it's ok to have an abortion if it's rape but not ok otherwise cause it's murdering the fetus...then some say it's ok for terminal people to kill themself to end the suffering...but not for another otherwise "healthy" person to do so...maybe that "healthy" persons pain is 1000 times worse than the terminal patient...
I have known many who have commited suicide or family or freinds and with most you never knew or there were no signs.
One person very close to me left a long detailed note that embraced the idea of suicide as her escape from the pain, and in the last few days before she commited suicide she remarked she had never been in such a good mood as she knew there was an end to the pain... she also wrote she prayed to god for forgiveness but her options were closed... if she wasn't going to heaven she was going to hell and well she wrote she was already "living in hell daily" there so it was really no loss and a win win situation for her.....

Very sad

I want to offer an appology to anybody I may have offended with my comments , reflecting back it was a callus statement.
Doesn't change the way I feel just somthings are better left unsaid.

it's just that I have seen alot of people take their life over things that realy are trivial , yes I know that they could be sick or under the influence , but I just cant see being so weak in the mind that you believe taking your life is the answer!!
I have been to places where people are born simply to suffer and die and miserable death yet they get up ever day and deal with it , they know they're fate is bleak and the life ahead of them is only going to get worse but they don't kill themselves.

Again I apologize for anything I said that may have hurt anybody

respect brother, and I agree that losing a gf is trivial in the large scale. The problem lies less with the scale and more with the individual going through the trauma. Obviously to a mentally healthy person life goes on, to kill yourself over something like that is a waste no doubt but obviously he didn't think the same way.

very very sad.

Kenneth Barlow: the first documented case of murder by insulin

They got this guy back in the 1950's.

Today it would take 10 minutes to run the tests and confirm it!...unless you are Whitney Houston or Michael Jackson...those tox results seem to take months...my freind that works in the forensic lab says they can get tox results back real quick if they suspect foul play...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws