over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Before and after

I really wish you would consider training people.

Well, if you ever visiting the San Francisco bay you are welcome to train with me, I don`t charge I never did and I never will.

Emeric if I find myself out there I certainly would get ahold of you and train. I love your style and philosophy. As a young guy you certainly inspire me to be healthier in this sport and train very hard.

Emeric if I find myself out there I certainly would get ahold of you and train. I love your style and philosophy. As a young guy you certainly inspire me to be healthier in this sport and train very hard.

Unfortunately I know many guys and some friends that lost there life because they did try the short cut way. So I ma glad that I inspire you.

Emeric not only help out people but he also helps out animals too. I know that he has some animal products that have really helped animals from dogs to horses. Emeric is very knowledgable and a great person. I am so glad that he is on this board.

I eat when I am hungry, some times I am hungry all day some times I am not. I always start with a solid breakfast. I don`t eat fry foods.

Emeric can you give us example of what your diet consist of and basically how much protein and carbs you take in a day? Thanks :)

Emeric can you give us example of what your diet consist of and basically how much protein and carbs you take in a day? Thanks :)

I eat about 200g protein per day and 400g carbs. The sours of protein is from whole eggs, fish, chicken, cottage cheese, and micellar casein protein powder.
Carbs from oat, rice, beans, yams, organic sprouted wheat bagels, green vegies, and fresh fruits in season.
For fats: olive oil, MCT oil, coconut oil, walnuts.

For example: today- breakfast: over night soaked oat (2 serving)
4 whole raw eggs, 2 tbs MCT oil, 1/2 teaspoon fermented wheat germ extract, scoop micellar protein powder, I mix this all in the blender and make a drink and one large apple.

3 hours later training, post training 50g micellar protein with 80g maltodextrin and 1/2 teaspoon fermented wheat germ extract, and one large apple.

Later when I fill very hungry, about 2 hours after training rice and beans, 1 cup low fat cottage cheese and grapes.

Than next time when I a hungry 2 to 3 hours later, green salad with apple cider and olive oil dressing, chicken brest, a nice slice of watermelon.

If I fill hungry agent than I snack on some, apple, raw cheese and walnuts.

Some times I relapse the chicken with fish and the water melon with other fruits. Depend on what is in season, and rice with yams. Nothing complicated.

Emeric can you cook your oats after you soak them or does it have to be eaten raw to get the benefits? Thanks

I eat about 200g protein per day and 400g carbs. The sours of protein is from whole eggs, fish, chicken, cottage cheese, and micellar casein protein powder.
Carbs from oat, rice, beans, yams, organic sprouted wheat bagels, green vegies, and fresh fruits in season.
For fats: olive oil, MCT oil, coconut oil, walnuts.

For example: today- breakfast: over night soaked oat (2 serving)
4 whole raw eggs, 2 tbs MCT oil, 1/2 teaspoon fermented wheat germ extract, scoop micellar protein powder, I mix this all in the blender and make a drink and one large apple.

3 hours later training, post training 50g micellar protein with 80g maltodextrin and 1/2 teaspoon fermented wheat germ extract, and one large apple.

Later when I fill very hungry, about 2 hours after training rice and beans, 1 cup low fat cottage cheese and grapes.

Than next time when I a hungry 2 to 3 hours later, green salad with apple cider and olive oil dressing, chicken brest, a nice slice of watermelon.

If I fill hungry agent than I snack on some, apple, raw cheese and walnuts.

Some times I relapse the chicken with fish and the water melon with other fruits. Depend on what is in season, and rice with yams. Nothing complicated.

Hi Emeric,

why do you prefer micellar casein protein powder and not whey protein ?
Do you feel it is superior to whey or do you tolerate it better ?

im 51 i admire the guys that can use moderate hormones and look like you keep it up also plese keep giveing advice to us older bodybuilders we need all the help we can get regards to all

Great thread
Thanks Emeric ..! :headbang:

Awesome Thread, Emeric is always a class act and very informative...he puts the Professional in ProfessionalMuscle

Just want to say thanks for the advice for us youngsters. I respect and commend you for your commitment to bodybuilding and staying healthy at the same time.

dont know how you put raw eggs in a blender drink, if you do that the eggs with froth up so much you will have only bubbles and air drink

Hi Emeric,

why do you prefer micellar casein protein powder and not whey protein ?
Do you feel it is superior to whey or do you tolerate it better ?

I prefer micellar over whey because provides an anticatabolic benefit 34% greater than whey protein. Also only the micellar contains alpha,beta,delta, gamma and kappa fractions. Micellar is ultra efficient in terms of digestion tolerance and benefit. Also has antibacterial qualities, and contains bio active peptides, those antibacterial peptides have ability to control diarrhea and digesting. Since micellar is longer acting and assimilated better it can be consumed less frequently. Look for 100% micellar with no filler, I prefer it with out any sweetener or flavor.

dont know how you put raw eggs in a blender drink, if you do that the eggs with froth up so much you will have only bubbles and air drink

No it will not have bubbles, first you star the blender with the oat and than you add the eggs during the cycle. Use fresh eggs the one high in omega 3, the one has on the egg carton listed high in omege 3, that also tells you that the hens don`t eat corn they eat flex seeds.

Emeric can you cook your oats after you soak them or does it have to be eaten raw to get the benefits? Thanks

Don`t cook your oats, cooking will destroy beneficial nutrients. Also by soaking over night it will start fermentation which will help digestion.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws