mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T does anyone else here have there woman supporting them?

ripped358

Banned
I'm in a unique situation cause I'm permanently disabled.but now all
I do is go to the gym ,eat every 2 hours and take meds to try to
Help my pain.
I found 1 in a million,she took care of me when I couldn't wipe my own ass
Take a shower for myself .shave me and still till today alot if normal things are
Hard on me.i wish I can go back to work I loved my jobs
.now she works 2 jobs to take care of us
I put her as a secondary owner of my house my cars.
I have no mortgage and own expensive vehicles so if anything happens
To me she gets everything

This ain't gonna end well for you (here):D

I only met my current girlfriend 6 weeks ago but I can tell you right now she would NOT be ok with me using steroids. She has a strong personality and it won't fly. She's the type of girl that gets hit on everywhere we go and it very picky about guys. One little misstep and she might bold out the door so I need to keep this hidden for now.

No offense, I know nothing about you and I'm not here to judge anyone

but I'm very curious on the type of disability you have where you can live the bodybuilding lifestyle yet can't work?

If you can hit the gym everyday I would sure think you could sit at a computer desk or push some papers somewhere for a few hours a day.

Then again maybe I'm just ignorant. :confused:

I only met my current girlfriend 6 weeks ago but I can tell you right now she would NOT be ok with me using steroids. She has a strong personality and it won't fly. She's the type of girl that gets hit on everywhere we go and it very picky about guys. One little misstep and she might bold out the door so I need to keep this hidden for now.

Where did the OP say anything about steriods?

OP, what happened if you don't mind expanding on your story?
Are you limited to what you can do at the gym?

I've got a pretty good one also. She took care of me through some very tough times. I do everything I can today to show her how much I appreciate her!!!

Where did the OP say anything about steriods?

OP, what happened if you don't mind expanding on your story?
Are you limited to what you can do at the gym?

I've got a pretty good one also. She took care of me through some very tough times. I do everything I can today to show her how much I appreciate her!!!

^^^^^This^^^^ id be interested to hear this as well.

Also interested to hear your story. I have been with my girl for going on 5 years, High School Sweet Hearts haha. I got in a serious rugby accident 2 years ago, bed ridden for almost 2 months, couldnt eat and had 9 fractures in my face requiring complete reconstructive surgery. She stayed with me and helped me the entire time. She supports me through everything and I couldnt ask for more. She supports my AAS use, originally against it then I told her I knew her dad used them when he was bodybuilding and only stopped a few years before meeting me, then she spoke to him and became ok with it. Having a lady there with you 100% the way makes everything better, no matter what it is...plus she was a D1 athlete so she loves to workout and is pretty damn fit so I cant complain!

I'm in a unique situation cause I'm permanently disabled.but now all
I do is go to the gym ,eat every 2 hours and take meds to try to
Help my pain.
I found 1 in a million,she took care of me when I couldn't wipe my own ass
Take a shower for myself .shave me and still till today alot if normal things are
Hard on me.i wish I can go back to work I loved my jobs
.now she works 2 jobs to take care of us
I put her as a secondary owner of my house my cars.
I have no mortgage and own expensive vehicles so if anything happens
To me she gets everything

I dont have a woman taking care of me, but all I can say is IF SHE IS TAKING CARE OF YOU WHILE HOLDING DOWN 2 JOBS, GOD BLESS HER! Putting her name under your property and stuff is a major way of showing her you care about her as well! I see nothing wrong with this. Maybe if more men stepped up to the plate like this there wouldn't be so many single or divorced men in this world.

(not point the finger at aynone on this board, just a general statement)

and just my .02 Good luck brother.

just curious but, what happens when she finally finds out you use? and the ultimate questions comes out, HER OR THE ROIDS?

My wife of almost 15 years supports me 100%. In fact if I would not have married her I probably would have been in prison. I used to make some dumb decisions. Still do sometimes:D But overall she slowed me down quite a bit and keeps a watch on me. Also does not mind that I use AAS. In fact she used to pin me, up until I started doing my TRT dosages SQ. But she will be pinning me when I do my next blast.

So yeah I scored big when I married her...and she is good looking.

Troll? Is that you?

Exactly, Wuk!

OP, smart people reside here, try BB.com.

Hmmm. This is the third thread about gender roles in 2 weeks. Someone has an agenda.

What point is this person or people trying to make?

Are gender roles really the only question on their mind?

Are they LOOKING for a biased response from a population of men (BBers) they think are going to give some macho answer to a(nother) bullshit question.

OP, on the off chance you're not a troll; if you enjoy the treatment and take care of her the best you can, if you respect her and yourself for your choices, then good on ya. Whatever.

Last edited:
she is playing the gender role switching game, wait until a guy comes around her that makes her feel like a total woman again, kiss everything goodbye

congrats on being disabled and still getting gym privledges

incbb

I'm kinda torn right now.

I've been dating a girl for 8 months now, shes a cop. She also has two kids, 4 and 16. I'm thinking because I don't live with her... I don't need to tell her about my use. Mainly because shes LE, and Im also thinking she wouldn't want that around her children.

She's been great, I just don't know if its a good or bad thing to keep from her

ripped358 - I see you hanging around. Help us understand your situation better!

I'm kinda torn right now.

I've been dating a girl for 8 months now, shes a cop. She also has two kids, 4 and 16. I'm thinking because I don't live with her... I don't need to tell her about my use. Mainly because shes LE, and Im also thinking she wouldn't want that around her children.

She's been great, I just don't know if its a good or bad thing to keep from her

By any chance, does she ever hand cuff you to the bed? LOL :D

I wouldn't tell her about the AAS

Yes I don't know where steroids came into the picture.
I should be dead .2 kids blew a stop sight at 40 miles an hour I was going straight about 40 as well but had the right away.they had an SUV I had a little Pontiac.
They hit my passenger side through my car across traffic onto the sidewalk into a metal pole,took off my front end then spinned down a
Grass field.mu airbags deployed and my neck snapped and couldn't feel my left forearm or fingers.after years if MRI ,emg,mylogram
I crushed most of my spine .i had herniated discs bulging discs severe radiculopathy(nerve damage)degenerative disc disease severe spinal stenosis.
I went to top neurosurgeons and they told me since I had so many discs involved the surgery is very risky and if I can
Live with just seeing pain management then I advise against it.well I tried everything to help the pain before trying any pain meds but nothing helped.
I finally started taking meds ANd my body was resisting to them all I know is now I'm on meds that are for cancer patients that are on there death bed. .anyway after years going by my radial nerve died in my left hand and its permanently closed.my right hand the ulnar nerve died closing my right hand
It opens slightly but closes back up immediately .2years ago I decided to see 2 more top neurosurgeons and they both said the same thing!
You have 1 year left and there's 100% chance you will be paralyzed and
Inconteninent (peeing out if a bag)or I can do surgery now and it won't help pain but stop me from progressing any worse. the surgery had a 50 percent of being paralyzed .at this point I had to do it I was falling all the time and my pain was a 10 on a lot of pain meds.anyway they went through my backusclrs and my neck and took out c3 c4 c5 c6 c7 t1 t2 cleaned out all my ligaments all my tendons then fused it.the fusion never took .my head does not straighten it looks like I'm always looking down I can't turn my head left or right and still have no use ofmy fingers and have no muscles in my hand and now I'm on ten different meds for pain to get from a ten to a seven on a scale of 1-10 1 being the least pAin.
After wanting to die for many years I said I'll make an effort to lose the weight I gained and get some of my muscle back.
I have many libations I walk with a Cain ,I can't do any freeweights.i can only do machines but everyone I'n the gym helps me .they change my seat cause my hands are to weak .they change handles for me they open my hands so when they close automatically I will be holding the bar or handle.
So IRS not easy but I figured I might as well be in the gym in pain then at home and in pain.atleast now I look good.cant do cardio since my knees buckle at will
I can keep going but you'll be amazed the amounts of meds I takes daily and still able to be coherent .if interested what I'm prescribed for pain just ask.sorry for the long speech but alot of shit happened since the accident.one more fun fact I have severe tremors

If both of your hands are closed, how are you typing this?:lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lesslilbullie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity