over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

shut down and fertility

buck1973

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
I am on cycle now and pretty much shut down how sterile are we???? can the condoms cum off???? (pun intended)

I am on cycle now and pretty much shut down how sterile are we???? can the condoms cum off???? (pun intended)

No, still plenty of swimmers, lots of studies tried to use testosterone as male birth control, doesn't work...

Test or on cycle is def not male form of birth control.

I've been cruising + blasting for last 6 years and found out a few months ago the wife is preggo.

I do use HCG 1 x per week.

LB

Look at Ronnie...his on a lot of test and did a lot of cycles and right now he has two kids.

Test don't do shit for making you sterile!~ My Wife got knocked up while I was on and my buddy has knocked his fiance up twice while on.

I have read otherwise and have just about got the lady talked into it.
But from what You guys say shot down again.

i think there is a small portion of the population that is affected. longer 20+ week cycles impair my fertility. once i was on for two years straight and i was considered infertile after a semen analysis.

i think there is a small portion of the population that is affected. longer 20+ week cycles impair my fertility. once i was on for two years straight and i was considered infertile after a semen analysis.

so how did it turn out, can you have kids now ?

Same situation for me. Tons of clomid and hcg and I now have a 1.5yr old. I think there are definitely some factors to be considered, time on, dosages, time off between cycles, etc.

Look at Ronnie...his on a lot of test and did a lot of cycles and right now he has two kids.

He has two kids? Never knew that . That makes me slightly less worried that I won't be able to have kids some day if I keep cycling off and on.

I'm 51 and was "on" for the better part of 2 1/2 years. The last blast I was on included test prop and e, tren a, npp and proviron. I had my semen tested during that blast, my fiance wants to get pregnant, it tested 80% of normal which is more than enough to get a woman pregnant and definitely more than enough for the IVF that my fiance is doing.

So after being on for two years straight I was infertile. It took 9 months clean to knock up my wifey. My testosterone and semen never returned to normal levels but they were good enough to have my first child naturally. Unfortunately shortly after the birth of my first I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. I had surgery and chemotherapy which ruined any chances. However the wife and I contacted our fertility clinic prior so we had a 2nd boy through invitro fertilization which was expensive as fuck.

Through the direction of a endocrinologist I started off with small amounts of hCG/adex. Kinda like swales old protocol. That wasn't working so I just took the 5000iu ampule of hCG and broke it up into 3 shots like we use to do old school and bam! Things were back shortly after my testosterone returned to normal.

Last edited:
tons of clomid and hcg would get our semen back up to par, it is something that i have to think alot about recently too, just recently married and my wife wants a kid with me (has one another from a previous marriage when she was young).. But yea, i think i would stay on my test (low dose), use letrozole combined with something like 100mg of clomid a day for months and some hcg, and see if that will knock her up..

We thought she was pregnant last month, she even skipped a whole months period.. but got it the next month.. oh well.. keep trying

So after being on for two years straight I was infertile. It took 9 months clean to knock up my wifey. My testosterone and semen never returned to normal levels but they were good enough to have my first child naturally. Unfortunately shortly after the birth of my first I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. I had surgery and chemotherapy which ruined any chances. However the wife and I contacted our fertility clinic prior so we had a 2nd boy through invitro fertilization which was expensive as fuck.

Through the direction of a endocrinologist I started off with small amounts of hCG/adex. Kinda like swales old protocol. That wasn't working so I just took the 5000iu ampule of hCG and broke it up into 3 shots like we use to do old school and bam! Things were back shortly after my testosterone returned to normal.

that is what we are looking at no too, the price is sooo expensive we would still be paying for the kid we had when he starts college! LOL

I've just had this same question on my mind. I realized Branch and Evan just had kids over the last couple years and that many others have kids while actively competing. Good to hear feedback from others that it wont necessarily make you infertile.

glad your ok and everything worked out

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity