over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Serostim or 3 kits kefei/hyge

yo so im facin a dilemma, todays my birthday and im lookin to get my hands on some gh... The thing is i currently have 3 Bluetropin, 4 kefie, 4 hyges... i wanted to finish off arranging my growth but after looking in the serum thread about the comparison of purities and 50/50 serostim 126ius or 300ius kefei/hyges... if you were in my shoes, which would you choose?

yo so im facin a dilemma, todays my birthday and im lookin to get my hands on some gh... The thing is i currently have 3 Bluetropin, 4 kefie, 4 hyges... i wanted to finish off arranging my growth but after looking in the serum thread about the comparison of purities and 50/50 serostim 126ius or 300ius kefei/hyges... if you were in my shoes, which would you choose?

The Kefie's have been showing a serum of 25-30 which is just as good and higher in some cases than Sero's. To me it's a no brainier, but you can't wrong with either. I'd get more Kefie's.

The Kefie's have been showing a serum of 25-30 which is just as good and higher in some cases than Sero's. To me it's a no brainier, but you can't wrong with either. I'd get more Kefie's.

Agreed. Although personally id get riptropin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Seros would be nice but is 126iu worth 300iu of another?

Seros would be nice but is 126iu worth 300iu of another?

Strictly going by numbers, logic would dictate that rips or hyges would be a no brainer. However, if you believe in the anti-bodies theory, seros would be their weight in gold. It's a tough question to answer. If money wasn't an issue, I would run seros and jin aq all day.

Strictly going by numbers, logic would dictate that rips or hyges would be a no brainer. However, if you believe in the anti-bodies theory, seros would be their weight in gold. It's a tough question to answer. If money wasn't an issue, I would run seros and jin aq all day.

That is a very good point but it would really only matter if you were going to run JUST seros or pharm grade right?

That is a very good point but it would really only matter if you were going to run JUST seros or pharm grade right?

Yes. People also believe that there is an added sense of security gravitating towards pharm grade hgh as well, knowing that what they are getting is authentic and high quality.

Yes. People also believe that there is an added sense of security gravitating towards pharm grade hgh as well, knowing that what they are getting is authentic and high quality.

Yeah bro I can't lie, if I could get my hands on some pharm grade GH I'd love it. At least a kit so I can see what it's like lol. I need to go find an AIDS clinic to stalk...

Yeah bro I can't lie, if I could get my hands on some pharm grade GH I'd love it. At least a kit so I can see what it's like lol. I need to go find an AIDS clinic to stalk...

Yeah I would definitely recommend picking up one kit of pharm grade gh to try in your lifetime. I think the AIDs patients will know your motives, haha.

I'd love to try the serostims but seeing as money is an issue for most of us I'd go with the kefei's/hyge's if they're legit. It seems they've been testing out quite similarly to the serostims but what's the real difference? I don't know, would love to hear some feedback on this from people who've used both; talking specifics.

I do see your point with the kefeis or hyges thats why im having trouble making the decision.. although they both test close together along with serostim the purity of serostim is beyond both of them even though rips might have 4mg's of gh in them does all of the 4mgs actually get utilized... this is what i have been told about pharm grade that even though the mgs of growth are in the same vial serostim gh is fully utilized unlike rips or hyges... Im actually going to come to the conclusion tommorrow.. moneys not a problem for me right now... seros or hyges/kefies?

just for the record iv never tried, hyges, kefeis, rips, elis or serostim and the bluetropin that i mentioned.. this will probably be my first run with "true" gh.. my previous use was running jintropin for about 6 months but i dont think it was legit

kefei :love: :love:

I am currently just finishing up my third kit of seros, have always taken rips in the past. Honestly, considering the price difference, from what I experienced...I'm about to go back to rips after this one is out. Didnt feel or experience anything to really set them apart. The one thing I did notice was the initial water gain seemed to fall off & lean me out super quick, where as when I would first start rips I looked kinda bloated & soft for a month before I started ever noticing any leaning effects. Not too well versed on the whole antibody thing tho.

kefei for me as well. Have taken a 30 or so kits of rips and i like the kefei better. just stick with any of the good sponsors here and you will be ok. cant go wrong with either.

get humatrope hgh by lilly pharm hands down most potent hgh ive used and ive used hgh over 10 years straight

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear