over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3 testing! New Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is also not correct. JJ and the Hernons bussiness if they care to go into it.

Ak

Do you really have no idea who works for who, are you new to PM.. I'm not the type of person to bad mouth you if your being sarcastic just look back and read..... No one loves a company so much that they post about them daily.

Coming from another employee of Ergo:delete:

I am a former rep for ergopep. I am currently not part of any peptide company.

I don't mean to bad mouth your product. I just want to see the testing results for all sponsor's products. I'm sure you do your best to put out high quality products much as I believe most sponsor's here do. But when alpha posted that he believed Lr3 was most likely not possible to be legit at the prices it currently sells for, it got me paranoid enough to want to see proof that what is being sold as Lr3, is actually Lr3.

Actauly Im telling you I know more then you. Everything I stated is fact. Osta you are misleading people, but im giving you the benefit of the doubt and say its not intentional but because you are unaware.

Ak

Last edited:

I don't mean to bad mouth your product. I just want to see the testing results for all sponsor's products. I'm sure you do your best to put out high quality products much as I believe most sponsor's here do. But when alpha posted that he believed Lr3 was most likely not possible to be legit at the prices it currently sells for, it got me paranoid enough to want to see proof that what is being sold as Lr3, is actually Lr3.

Glad you cleared that up.

Ak

Well

I think honestly that Alpha knows now that it CAN be done for fairly cheap.........as we found a USA source who can do it and he confirmed it last night with me. I will be using this company from now on with his seal of approval to erase ANY doubts on anyones minds. My good freinds at Extreme are on the right path here and I expect no issues with their LR3 as its good to go also. I am friends with many people here, and I treat them well........I never ask anyone to say something about Ergopep if they do not want to or mean it. I want honesty and I want to resell honest products for research. If I have to throw away all my inventory and start over then that is what I would do. I love all my ex co workers and we will always be firends and I will always send them research products at discounted prices as its the right thing to do. I want to thank Extreme Peptide and Sten Labs for helping me out in this business.........I trust these guys totally and I am in business because of them. GWP is a great company that got scammed by a seller......its over now and they moved on. We are all here to help, not fight.

Here's the thing, Ive really come to Appreciate Pam And Phil Hernon because they 100% stand behind what they do and offer. Its them, their name out front not a screen name, the real people.

And in their effort to bring the community great research products they enlisted Alpha help to weed out the bad ones by sending him product to test on his own.

AK

Well

Here's the thing, Ive really come to Appreciate Pam And Phil Hernon because they 100% stand behind what they do and offer. Its them, their name out front not a screen name, the real people.

And in their effort to bring the community great research products they enlisted Alpha help to weed out the bad ones by sending him product to test on his own.

AK

Akami, we appreciate what you have done for us.......its all with great intentions and love. Thank you my friend..Get Kyle in here!

One more post and you're a kilo club member, not to go off topic. Hahaha :headbang:

:D

Also to PHIL, PAM, JJB1, O, ALPHA, OSTA and others thank you for bringing us all,

What in my opinion are

Safer Healthier Alternatives. (for research of course)

Ak

cant find the kyle signal button.

Last edited:
Your really stretching my words here..

I never said you would alter results, I said you must have had Ergos tested with this lab already, and i know you have...Because you would never jeopardize your business relationship with them. Trust me alpha I have a lot of respect for you and what you do, if you remember i did ask you to work for me.. and i still have your response in a PM that you just took the spot with Phil 3 days before we asked... Maniac can also testify that he asked you to come aboard with the same response...

I am not sure which point to address here. If you are so sure I have tested Ergos LR3 are you willing to bet $1000? I will prove behind a shadow of a doubt and post the entire email chain from first email to yesterday between me and head of the lab? If I show it, you publically apologize here and donate a $1000 to the testing if not i will never come back to PM again? Would you like go take me up on that offer?

Once again I am not a rep or employee of Ergo of any peptide compmau for that matter. I own multiple medical practices and don't need a paycheck from Phil or anyone else. I almost hope your LR3 is legit so when I post it you can take your foot out of your mouth and apologize. But I do want an answer on my offer.

I agree with your post about the price of lr3.. when we do our 50% off sale we have but no chioice to uo the price so we dont take a lose, but I do not agree about the rest of your post. You do work for ergo still and there are always alternative motivation when employees of another company try to test other companys products...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I am not sure which point to address here. If you are so sure I have tested Ergos LR3 are you willing to bet $1000? I will prove behind a shadow of a doubt and post the entire email chain from first email to yesterday between me and head of the lab? If I show it, you publically apologize here and donate a $1000 to the testing if not i will never come back to PM again? Would you like go take me up on that offer?

Once again I am not a rep or employee of Ergo of any peptide compmau for that matter. I own multiple medical practices and don't need a paycheck from Phil or anyone else. I almost hope your LR3 is legit so when I post it you can take your foot out of your mouth and apologize. But I do want an answer on my offer.

This proves nothing when it comes from past testing only recent testing or new testing.. You will never see my company donating money to helping bash other companys, im sorry that is not how we do business. Osta-gain does not need to bash other companys to be successful. All this testing proves nothing. Its just a waste. A ergo employee is taking a so called sample of mine from some kid i dont know and this is legit honest testing.. I cant even get over how silly this hole thread is....

Enough bullshit. The tests will go on. May the highest quality IGF LR3 win.

I agree with your post about the price of lr3.. when we do our 50% off sale we have but no chioice to uo the price so we dont take a lose, but I do not agree about the rest of your post. You do work for ergo still and there are always alternative motivation when employees of another company try to test other companys products...

I think you're full of shit and are acting like a little girl. Back up your talk with taking up Alpha on his bet, or bow out of this thread, as gracefully as you can. Also, i'd like to see you back up your comments to JJB1 with some proof...

This proves nothing when it comes from past testing only recent testing or new testing.. You will never see my company donating money to helping bash other companys, im sorry that is not how we do business. Osta-gain does not need to bash other companys to be successful. All this testing proves nothing. Its just a waste. A ergo employee is taking a so called sample of mine from some kid i dont know and this is legit honest testing.. I cant even get over how silly this hole thread is....

How is this thread silly? It's people on the board wanting to find out if there really is legit lr3 out there. maximpep isn't scared and is donating money and product, what's your deal? You want to control chain of custody? Then control it. Send your own product in. Check with this lab and verify they are legit. Take alpha up on his bet for crying out loud.

I have never once had anything negative in my head about Osta-Gain and in fact was going to order from you very soon. Now? No way not with this kind of attitude. It makes it seem like you have something to hide. Now I'm sure you could care less if I buy anything from you, but I bet I'm not the only one that will look unfavorably on this.

I would ask that you please reconsider your stance. You are the only one that thinks someone is out to get you. If you are so sure that your internal testing is good you should have nothing to worry about. And if it comes out that it's bunk? So what pull the product from your line and save face. If you don't participate in this then I don't see any way to recover from it.

Alpha I wont owe you an apology now or later, i never said anything even close to offensive.. It doesnt matter what results you post because you can never prove its from osta-gain... like I said good or bad we will never take credit for it..... Just be careful if you start posting results you cant prove about a company, and they get hurt from it that now becomes slander.

Alpha I wont owe you an apology now or later, i never said anything even close to offensive.. It doesnt matter what results you post because you can never prove its from osta-gain... like I said good or bad we will never take credit for it..... Just be careful if you start posting results you cant prove about a company, and they get hurt from it that now becomes slander.

What if I buy a bottle of LR3 and document with video the ordering process, receiving the package and sending it off to the lab... :eek:

How is this thread silly? It's people on the board wanting to find out if there really is legit lr3 out there. maximpep isn't scared and is donating money and product, what's your deal? You want to control chain of custody? Then control it. Send your own product in. Check with this lab and verify they are legit. Take alpha up on his bet for crying out loud.

I have never once had anything negative in my head about Osta-Gain and in fact was going to order from you very soon. Now? No way not with this kind of attitude. It makes it seem like you have something to hide. Now I'm sure you could care less if I buy anything from you, but I bet I'm not the only one that will look unfavorably on this.

I would ask that you please reconsider your stance. You are the only one that thinks someone is out to get you. If you are so sure that your internal testing is good you should have nothing to worry about. And if it comes out that it's bunk? So what pull the product from your line and save face. If you don't participate in this then I don't see any way to recover from it.

We already do thired party testing. This thread has been done before. We have nothing to prove or hide. I agree with testing products but not the way its being done here..

Please reread my post I never said any one is out to get me. Alpha is an honest guy im sure but I will not stant behind these results good or bad because there is no profe its from us...

Osta, you aren't helping yourself here, you're being very defensive and acting like you have something to hide, like it's a big conspiracy to discredit Osta. Not logical and sensible. They don't need to discredit you, you're doing well doing it to yourself. And no, i don't have a dog in this fight, just commenting on what i see (what's done on a MB). What did Confucius say when in a hole - stop digging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member