over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Matt Duvall just 40 years old

RIP Matt! Thats to bad he passed, what did he die from do you know?

I remember him. One of my favs in the Muscle mags years back when growing up and getting into this. Sorry to hear the news. way to young:(

I just found out at the Muscular Development forum that IFBB Pro Matt Duvall has been found dead in his bathroom. Not sure how he died but 40 years old is way too young.

Damn he had one hell of a physique, RIP.

Being that massive will take a toll on the body. Most of these guys die from Heart Attacks while others from Recreational drug use. Art Atwood, Mat Duvall and many of the other humongous guys have bit the dust recently.

RIP

Prayers go out to family

R.I.P MATT

I do not want to play Mother Theresa here since I went natty but c'mon guys , u guys need more proof???. Steroid abuse will kill you sooner or later...year after year after year something gotta give up. Most of us started fucking around with them in our early 20's, after 15-20 years on it the machine will start to break down...and if on top of that some of us throw recreational drugs in the mix we're time bomb. Be smart ,cycle smart...and at some point call it quits.

peaze

Last edited:
I'm curious if it was his heart. Why do these guys have heart attacks. From heart damage due to cholesterol or over working because they weigh so much.

Last edited:
If it's not the juice its the constant feeding which for me is another stressor. Plus carrying an rxtra 50-100 pds around muscle or not takes its toll.
Always joked, bury me with my shirt off...RIP, way to young.

Sad to hear. There was a time I thought 40 was old, now I'm getting closer everyday. Way too young for anyone, juice or not.

R.I.P MATT

I do not want to play Mother Theresa here since I went natty but c'mon guys , u guys need more proof???. Steroid abuse will kill you sooner or later...year after year after year something gotta give up. Most of us started fucking around with them in our early 20's, after 15-20 years on it the machine will start to break down...and if on top of that some of us throw recreational drugs in the mix we're time bomb. Be smart ,cycle smart...and at some point call it quits.

peaze

Rightttt because 13/14 of the Mr Olympias are still alive, although Sergio did die at 71.....must ve been the steroids that cut his life short.

R.I.P MATT

peaze

I understand what you're saying, but the key word here is "ABUSE"..... also, most of the bodybuilders that have passed away suffered from some predispositioned cause. Family history of heart diseases, liver or kidney failure, high blood pressure, and the list goes on and on. These guys are walking time bombs WITHOUT the roids..... The roids if there is ANY direct tie in, only helped to stress their bodies a little more then their pedispositioned disease already has. That I can think of, there has never been one bodybuilder that has passed away the a coroner has made a direct tie in to steroids based on that BB's death. NONE. Unless, there was some major abuse.... in the case of Andreas Munzer, Mohamed Benaziza. These two guys were serious abusers. And so, YES, it will take a serious toll on your body. But they are the exception, rather than the rule.

But you're point is well taken.

Rightttt because 13/14 of the Mr Olympias are still alive, although Sergio did die at 71.....must ve been the steroids that cut his life short.

Almost all Mr Olympias had incredible genetics. I think more than the actual pros the abusers are guys who spend years and years chasing that elusive Pro Card. Duvall was chasing it for many years and it was painful to watch him come CLOSE for such a long time before he finally got it. I think its those guys who abuse the most drugs because its so close they can almost taste it. I can only imagine how hard Jay pushed all those years trying to chase Ronnie.

I understand what you're saying, but the key word here is "ABUSE".....

Please explain to me what abuse is.

Even if you can define it for yourself, which will be a majorly subjective definition, there will be no concensus.

One man's abuse is another man's HRT.

One of my major pet-peeves on these forums.:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
A2501
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner