over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Matt Duvall just 40 years old

DC that was just a really, really good post, thank you. I am constantly redefining my concept of what is healthy myself, and I think we all should. There have been times in my past where I played with 2g total for short periods of time, never again will go near even half that. My new attitude is, how big can I be on how little? I plan to post some impressive results, maybe a couple people will even believe me. :rolleyes:

Doggcrap, excellent post.

i think a lot of it is not just th amount....but the type of gear used. 500 mgs of test throughout the year i dont think would be so detremental to your health. theres 70 year olds who have been on non stop for years who are healthy. when you start playing with other things like orals, diuretics, tren, m1t etc, is whats bringing these guys down....the 500 mg test deca user i imagine would live a normal life if no recs or not too much alcohol is used.
my 2 cents

Please explain to me what abuse is.

Even if you can define it for yourself, which will be a majorly subjective definition, there will be no concensus.

One man's abuse is another man's HRT.

One of my major pet-peeves on these forums.:D
I agree with you 100%.

High school kids fall over dead all the fucking time. Now someone please tell me what the fuck some of the high school kids abused?

Got to love this site. There are a ton on here that 800mgs a week is abuse.

I'm 70 have gone as high as 3g a week before. Fuck back in the 70's I did enough coke (8ball a day for 7yrs) and booze to kill a pack of polar bears.

I agree with you 100%.

High school kids fall over dead all the fucking time. Now someone please tell me what the fuck some of the high school kids abused?

Got to love this site. There are a ton on here that 800mgs a week is abuse.

I'm 70 have gone as high as 3g a week before. Fuck back in the 70's I did enough coke (8ball a day for 7yrs) and booze to kill a pack of polar bears.

Probably you are one out of million, you are a lucky man.

Abuse

Abuse is subjective. If you need 1 gram to look like you lift weights then that's abuse. Anyone on 3 grams of steroids that is not competing or is not a large pro is abuse. Anyone that thinks body building is about taking a lot of drugs does not have the genetics for this endeavor. I see guys cycles on here and Bragg about how they gained weight. That's drug taking not body building. Don't confuse the two. Since it is subjective this is my stance. At this point if you want to die early then that's your decision. Don't come here with your fucjed up blood work when you've got bad news. We will know the answer.

One man's abuse is another man's HRT.

Disagree. hRt means replacement for what is supposed to be there, but isn't. Depending on blood tests, a physician will prescribe approximately 100-300mg/wk to attain 600-1000ng/dl measured in blood work. I know some guys around here think that 1000mg is their cruising dose then they call it HRT, but I assure you, that definition is inaccurate. HRT actually means something specific in the medical community.

I am sorry but this is becoming somewhat epidemic and I personally feel the people who keep denying it are doing so for their own self service. Because whats the bottom line? The bottom line is people have to convince themselves that juice is A OK or it screws up the whole belief system while they are using currently.
I mean one thing you guys are overlooking is the number of incidences in which this is happening.
Mattarrazzo
Kawak
Youngblood
Atwood
Frank Hillebrand
Duvall and on and on
(You do not see a bunch of professional athletes of other sports dying of heart attacks in their late 30's into their 40's. To deny this is not facing the truth.)

Besides the professional bbers look on these boards of the people who have dissapeared over the years....what happened to those guys? Did their family come back on the boards and alert you guys that they died of heart attacks? no they wouldnt and didnt. There has been alot of guys on these boards who had reported health problems in the previous years and slowly slipped into oblivion and off the boards.....what happend to those guys? Dead? For every Maldorf who sticks around to tell his tale....i bet 100x the amount of those guys just leave the boards to tend to their woes (or are dead).

You are talking about a guy here writing this post who loves bbing and has engrained himself in it for 20 plus years and all these deaths and problems have made me pause to second think about things. I am not going to be like others who let their "extreme wanting to do certain things so they can look a certain way" skewer my reasoning that "something is off here, something is wrong, these guys are dying or having heart problems too young and too frequently"......

This one really shakes me up (because he used to email me from time to time back in the day inquiring about me training him)...... I just dont feel people can keep using the "well they were genetically predisposed"....and "they must have been using rec drugs too" cop out in every case to rectify things so they can go back to taking their shots twice a week without having anxiety attacks.

Something is off and something isnt working for the long run.....and I for one wont bury my head in the sand and deny it. Ive been a huge advocate of bloodwork and cardio and keeping abreast of health for years (as has stewie, kaladryn and others on this board)....and in some cases have been called an alarmist for it. You 25 year old guys bombing the stuff with no care in the world because "being big and shredded" is the most important facet in your life and nothing else matters?.......let me make you a distinct promise.......37 years old comes very fast......trust me you do not want to die at 37 years old....you will feel like you are just coming into your own at 37 in alot of cases and looking back at age 25 will seem like an immature time in your life for you......

On a personal level, i feel im doing all the things I should be doing over the last five years... cardio 5-7 times a week, TRT, diet (I need to stop eating at restraurants so much in my hurried schedule and also need to go 100% organic instead of 60% (out of inconvenience and/or laziness)....but this death right here along with all the others of late is going to have me reanalyzing things even further.

NUFF SAID!!! exactly what I meant..add to the list Don Long , Eric Oterom Kris dim and the list goes on and on ...and John does out there who have died before making it to a national stages

Last edited:
Rightttt because 13/14 of the Mr Olympias are still alive, although Sergio did die at 71.....must ve been the steroids that cut his life short.

Im wasnt even gonna reply to you , you probably a gimmick with 4 posts .but lets analyze what youre saying :

13/14 Mr O alive ah?

the O's from the 70 's and 80's they'all weighted from 190- 220 lbs..not exactly super massive and used acceptable dosis

Arnold , had open heart surgery ..steroid related or not but he did

lee haney retired very young , i think he was 31-32 when he retired, smart guy ... and probably did 1/2 of what national competitors do nowdays.

Yates, was Mr O from 93-97 and never compited after that ..retired before 40 as well...and neither you nor I live with them so we do not any health issues they might have nowdays..only they know..just because youre breathing doesnt mean youre healthy.

Ronnies , doesnt look very healthy to me nowdays

so whats your point...?? but hey to each their own for every MrO thats is alive like you said there are tons that have died wayyy to young becuase contant steroid abuse and thats a fact.

Last edited:
DC , speaking of organic . ive been eating 100% organic for the past 2 months..and i can honestly tell you ive never felt this good in my life. My blood pressure is on point 120/80 , Blood work is as perfect as it can be..I quit TRT 4 weeks ago after 2 years on and my sexual drive ,noctunal wood , and morning erections returned in just ONE WEEK after quitting everything..I sleep better now , 8 hrs , i do not sweat when sitting down , Anxiety gone, depresion gone....call it a coincidence or whatever but ive never felt this great in years.

Last edited:
R.I.P.

God bless Matt and his family. Way too early to go.

Is like smokers, they all ways have excuses why they don`t stop smoking.

My wife was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer, she never smoked a cigarette in her life. If she had, it would have been because she smoked. How many bodybuilders who died of a heart attack would have died of the same cause regardless if they used steroids or not. I have mad respect for Emeric and Dante, and I know they want only the best for the members of the community, so I respect their message. I just feel that some people have the genetics to be healthier than other people. Some people can run a moderate cycle and run bloods and they'll be terrible, while some other people can run a heavy cycle and their bloods will come back pretty good.

How old was art Atwood when he died?

Heart attack as well? Any one know specific details?

Im wasnt even gonna reply to you , you probably a gimmick with 4 posts .but lets analyze what youre saying :

13/14 Mr O alive ah?

the O's from the 70 's and 80's they'all weighted from 190- 220 lbs..not exactly super massive and used acceptable dosis

Arnold , had open heart surgery ..steroid related or not but he did

lee haney retired very young , i think he was 31-32 when he retired, smart guy ... and probably did 1/2 of what national competitors do nowdays.

Yates, was Mr O from 93-97 and never compited after that ..retired before 40 as well...and neither you nor I live with them so we do not any health issues they might have nowdays..only they know..just because youre breathing doesnt mean youre healthy.

Ronnies , doesnt look very healthy to me nowdays

so whats your point...?? but hey to each their own for every MrO thats is alive like you said there are tons that have died wayyy to young becuase contant steroid abuse and thats a fact.

Nope, it's almost always due to AAS abuse COUPLED with party drugs, narcotics, diuretics and PRE EXISTING CONDITIONS. It's never AAS alone, if it was you'd have a lot more dead bodybuilders.

I think we should wait to have more details before jumping the gun.

My wife was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer, she never smoked a cigarette in her life. If she had, it would have been because she smoked. How many bodybuilders who died of a heart attack would have died of the same cause regardless if they used steroids or not. I have mad respect for Emeric and Dante, and I know they want only the best for the members of the community, so I respect their message. I just feel that some people have the genetics to be healthier than other people. Some people can run a moderate cycle and run bloods and they'll be terrible, while some other people can run a heavy cycle and their bloods will come back pretty good.

Sorry to hear about your wife, but imagine if she had been smoker, she probably wouldnt be here in 2013...i hope she beats it , bro

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws