over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

working with Shelby.

these are good posts, i really want to do a contest in the fall. If I grow some nuts and do it, I'm gonna run with someone from this board.

Wow JP by the looks of your log you've made some huge changes and great progress keep up the great work man!

I had a shirt tailored for a wedding right around when I started. it fit when I got it back. Now its getting tight. Never thought I could grow on a deficit.

I think working with Shelby is some of the best money I have ever spent. In reality I have probably saved more money because I am not spending it on things I do not need.

I have worked with Shelby and he helped me get into the best shape of my life I competed and won my weight class. He laided it out so I could play it out! If I wasn't such a broke dude I would retain his services year round. :headbang:

I had a shirt tailored for a wedding right around when I started. it fit when I got it back. Now its getting tight. Never thought I could grow on a deficit.

calorie defecit doesnt mean a nutrient defecit!

I think alot of peopl have issues with trainers because the trainer doesn't spoon feed them every little detail.
I've heard people bitch about Phil making them think some , but when you step back he is forcing you to learn which is where hiring a good trainer becomes an investment in your cause.

I'm a pain in the ass client because when i recieve information on foods and training i want to know why im eating them , why these macros at this time and not others , why these foods combined and not these. I ask a ton of questions because i want to learn why we are doing what we are doing not just eating somthing because i'm told to.
Some trainers may take these questions as me questioning what they are do rather than me wanting to learn.

if you are looking to be lazy and spoon fed your info then you need to let the trainer know that right off the bat that way their is no supprises for either of you later

Exactly why my "trainer" quit relatively quickly :/

I think I'm going to give shelby one more month then assuming I'm still as impressed as I am now in going to take a who whole years worth out in one hit. I really think this is the key to me getting to the next level. My goals have changed somewhat and I just want to get to about 7% then more or less hold this while very slightly adding lbm. Mabey 10 lb first year then whatever I can after that. I've decided I want to be a 500 test 4iu rips and 100 tren man from now on. No more gram plus of gear. Just a diet warrior and train intensely. Look so much better lean and ill never have big guy genetics. If I can have 17 inch arms at 8% I'll take it. I've learnt the hard way more gear just gets expensive and without tall good nutrition not that impressive.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

From all the positive reviews, sounds like I should have went with Shelby. Maybe next time.

Even if I'm not prepping for a contest but just wanna get in the best shape of my life do you guys think it's a good idea to retain Shelby's services?

Even if I'm not prepping for a contest but just wanna get in the best shape of my life do you guys think it's a good idea to retain Shelby's services?

The majority of my clients are non-competitors.

Only if you want to get leaner and gain muscle..

JM

I'm not a competitor and I've been working with Shelby for just a little over a week. he's very very good at what he does and knows his shit. it's only been a week and I already feel healthier and I've tightened up a bit, and he didn't have me waste money on a bunch of supps and food just told me exactly what I needed to gain muscle and stay lean.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Shelbs how about a diet coach for mass gains? I've figured out how to get peeled but would love guidance on optimal mass gains. Is nutrition a little 'weak' in comparison to adding half a gram here and a few iu there for the same financial investment??

What I'm trying to say is Shelby's diet advice is what made the difference.

In my starting pics I was 238, and I was doing the same cycles that whole offseason (800-900mg).

In my most recent pics I was low 230's, way leaner/more muscular. Same cycles, BUT a different diet.

Appreciate the response jp.... had a look at your thread and what a beautiful squat you have my friend!

I agree the diet has progressed you pretty well... but its defo more of a recomp job.

Shelby can you recall dieting;

A. a natural
B. who is an ecto not needing to drop fat
C. who has gained considerable musculature
D. that we could see some pics of?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members