over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

working with Shelby.

That’s ridiculous. Hello North Korea.

I’ve been a client at two of the sponsors of this board here.

Now that i have first hand knowledge of the product they deliver, I can honestly say that even though they both seem to be very nice and pleasent persons, I wouldn’t be a returning customer of them both. I lost weight with both of them, but the two rides were very different. One tailored and listened to my preferences, it didn’t even feel like i diet. The other one gave my a some thing that felt very cookie cutter with a lot of cardio - for my taste - 6 meals with the exact same macros and the hi volume I did workouts were hellish bc of the diet. Not something that made me a fan - but maybe it got me a ban :st:r-wars

This is a very valid post and different people will like different approaches. I like shelbys approach as I love structure and having the guess work taken out my hands and more importantly the results im getting, others will like a bit more freedom in how things are done. No one trainer will suit everyone. It's my believe who ever you hire you have to have 100% faith in and let them do what there paid to do without second guessing. Others will belive differently to this and that they should have more day in things. Both valid opinions and you choose your trainer based on your own believes. I have a lot of other things in life demanding my attention and sometimes there just isn't the time to really plan a real decent result based diet.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I think alot of peopl have issues with trainers because the trainer doesn't spoon feed them every little detail.
I've heard people bitch about Phil making them think some , but when you step back he is forcing you to learn which is where hiring a good trainer becomes an investment in your cause.

I'm a pain in the ass client because when i recieve information on foods and training i want to know why im eating them , why these macros at this time and not others , why these foods combined and not these. I ask a ton of questions because i want to learn why we are doing what we are doing not just eating somthing because i'm told to.
Some trainers may take these questions as me questioning what they are do rather than me wanting to learn.

if you are looking to be lazy and spoon fed your info then you need to let the trainer know that right off the bat that way their is no supprises for either of you later

I've been thinking about trying this out, especially after the logs I've read. Before/afters.

I've been thinking about trying this out, especially after the logs I've read. Before/afters.

That's swayed me. His track record and the fact his guys are holding strength or getting stronger while getting leaner.

I've worked with Shelbly on and off since 2008... tried some of the big name guys... paid MUCH more that what Shelby charges and ended no better, in fact worse than what Shelby was able to accomplish with me.

I too have my GF work with Shelby.

That's swayed me. His track record and the fact his guys are holding strength or getting stronger while getting leaner.

That's what's got me just about ready to take the plunge. I'm just like Gunsmith though, so I hope that won't be much of a problem.

That's what's got me just about ready to take the plunge. I'm just like Gunsmith though, so I hope that won't be much of a problem.

Clients are always welcome to ask as many questions as they have.

I'm working on my 8th week with Shelby. Couldn't be happier. The results I've achieved so far have been nothing short of amazing and working with Shelby has been an absolute pleasure. The guy's a true gentleman. He's leaned me out more in 8 weeks than I was able to do myself a while ago when I ran DNP, Tren, Test, Var and T3 for 2 months straight while on a rediculously strict diet.

I have been nothing but happy with my results with Shelby so far. I competed last year only getting to work with him for 5 weeks I was harder and leaner than ever before and seemed to stay fuller and not starving all the time. I am working with him off season def packed on more lbm than ever before I will say when I step back on stage next April that I will be a whole lot bigger and leaner on stage. I have been at grocery store before and had sent Shelby a email and got a response back in less than 5 minutes. He is strait forward and tells you like it is. Any question I have ever has is answered in a very timely manner. I have had a very pleasant off season def leaner than years before and a whole lot bigger. I will be working with him for many years to come!

In 8 years when I have money I can't wait to have Shelby do diet and JM for training.

In 8 years when I have money I can't wait to have Shelby do diet and JM for training.

Haha eight years? Are you in college or med school? Not trying to give you shit, just wondering why you have to wait nearly a decade.

Wouldn't that be the ultimate combo. Mabey in s year or so when I've paid a few things off. Plan on keeping shelby for diet year round to be honest

Haha eight years? Are you in college or med school? Not trying to give you shit, just wondering why you have to wait nearly a decade.

Medical school. So have to finish the school portion and then most likely 5 years of residency

Wouldn't that be the ultimate combo. Mabey in s year or so when I've paid a few things off. Plan on keeping shelby for diet year round to be honest

Yep the ultimate combo

I dont know how you guys do it I wouldnt be able to eat whatever someone tells me to eat , Im not built that way but to each his own

Medical school. So have to finish the school portion and then most likely 5 years of residency

Good for you man. I was going to med school at one point, but I have since decided to go to PA school instead. I want to specialize in cardiology. Good luck with med school!

Clients are always welcome to ask as many questions as they have.

Still waiting for Shelby to tell me to shut up with the amount of questions I ask...hasn't happened yet :headbang:

Yep the ultimate combo

For clients that work with both of us (John and myself), we both offer 20% off our normal pricing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws