over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Underdosed Gear

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey Guys, this was posted on another forum since it is a youtube video I don't think they would mind me re posting here. What do you think about this guys take UG gear and under dosing? I don't know how to embed the vid, just a link.

This is not against any UGL's or anything, he even states it is probably not there fault.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bsXOF7kKzBQ#]Gear Talk Dialogue With Bios3training Fake And Underdosed Gear Today - YouTube[/ame]!

To a newbee this is prolly informative
To an old timer ya ya we know it aint like it used to be
Gotta trust your source!

i don't really think it has to do with being a newbie or not, i feel like most of us have probably been getting underdosed stuff, i for one have used pretty much every top sponsor on here and never was able to Rep 485...or even above 400 just saying...

50mg Anavar tabs just a bit more expensive than 50mg dbol tabs....underdosed AT BEST!

i don't really think it has to do with being a newbie or not, i feel like most of us have probably been getting underdosed stuff, i for one have used pretty much every top sponsor on here and never was able to Rep 485...or even above 400 just saying...

Lmao. The strength thing is sucha strawman argument. Strength between individuals varies widely regardless of total androgens present. You can't say x dose=y strength

He said:
"If you are on 2000mg of any esterized gear; any combination, it doesn't matter whether it's Test, Tren, Deca, Equipoise, whatever, they all produce similar "testosterone" increases on the bloodwork".

Hahah...really?...ok...

No credibility.

Agree though with the main point. Shit's not as strong as was. Especially Var.

I've always wanted to get HG grade right from a pharmacy and see if I notice any diff...I'm sure most raw powders are the same.

Doesn't Alin own Balkan and isn't that a licensed pharm company?

I thought I read that in one of my endevours a good while ago...prolly the next best thing I would think.

I know a few times in this hobby I've expected more and was dissapointed, other times pleasantly surprised!!

Most of what he says has some credibility. I don't doubt that most UG gear is a little (or a lot) under dosed. Just got through with some BD Prop and Winny and it was weak as shit. Started taking another supplier's Prop and noticed a profound difference within 36 hours. I liked the part where he was talking about how much (little) Dorian Yates was doing and said he didn't have to do as much because it was pharm grade. Ummm hmmm... If you believe that, then you'll take my word that I've got a 14 inch penis. No pics, though. I'm just humble...just me and my donkey penis.

There is no way to know for sure if its under dosed unless you take it to a lab and actual test it.

There is no way to know for sure if its under dosed unless you take it to a lab and actual test it.

Exactly. Wouldn't it be nice if we could test the potency of the sponsors here. Anasci is testing products for legitimacy of compound but not for potency. Nice to be able to do both.

The only way of knowing is buying pharma.

Even if you buy raws and cook yourself you'll never really know what's in there.

I believe it, it's not the labs... it's the Chinese mother fuckers !

I had a friend who got amazing results from 500 of aburaihan irani test... I was shocked

Though, my biggest fear is not under dosed, its if I am REALLY getting the ingredients that it claims to be... for example I am using an UG Primo, it could very well be EQ or some other shit which I have zero way of knowing..

Exactly. Wouldn't it be nice if we could test the potency of the sponsors here. Anasci is testing products for legitimacy of compound but not for potency. Nice to be able to do both.

I always wonder how much would it cost to test for legitimacy AND potency of a UG product... I don't even have a 'roundabout' figure of the price tag of testing a bottle...

Emeric obviously comes to mind, but I too was surprised at what some claim test doses used to be back in the day, and the physiques built off those doses.

It's even crazier when you compare Emeric ( just as an easy example ) to gym rats on here taking 3g's of stuff and look like buff average joes...that's 10x the anabolics!!

So that should at least make you wonder about the quality of "stuffs" now compared to then.

Last edited:
I've never had any problem with any UG I've used. But I've also been very careful who I ordered from

The average user will not know the difference between a 200mg/ml test product or a 250mg/ml test product. The average user also won't be able to tell the difference between deca or test, or winstrol or anavar, etc.

These labs are in it for the money, and the truth is they are selling to guys, most of whom cannot distinguish between most compounds. So they can get away with it.

Just want to add that I am lucky that I can walk to Mexico and get real pharma grade stuff but it comes at a serious cost. So I don't mind if my UG is a Lil under dosed. I trust the sponsors I use.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member